Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shrine of the Eidolon: Hotfix 22.16.2

[DE]Megan

I thought the extremely blurry screen was part of the mission. I only did one mission yesterday and it was getting the Dex Nouchali Syandana and I thought it was just a little thing that was added in because it wasn't blurry while in operator mode.

3 hours ago, blackblacer said:

are there fix for gantulyst crash?

Apperently no my new laptop just crashed at the end of Hydrolyst fight my poor teammates havent got any rewards either and my laptop took 20 mins to recover.
(only button I could press was the power)

1 hour ago, Key said:

You can just read the patch notes and skip coments, so why you care?

Because sometimes other players have interesting and possibly really important points and comments to share with the devs and the rest of the playerbase?

The last time I checked, forums are places for the discussion of questions of public interest, not just reading up info about updates and upcoming features. So, naturally people will want to talk about things that seem important or say offer a possibly overlooked solution to a problem.

stop whining

So let me get this straight...complaining about what could be arguably constituted as being annoying behavior is whining...but repeatedly posting the equivalent of "are we there yet?" is not whining?

Also, I don't see the "forum moderator" or "forum administrator" in your user profile...so with all due respect, it might be a good idea to not act like one.

On topic: Again, QoL tweaks and bug fixes are always appreciated.

And while we're on the topic of fixing things... a fix for elemental fx showing up on Nikanas, Gunsens, and Sigma & Octantis (and possibly other melee weapons) even when elemental fx are turn off would be much appreciated. This bug has been around for a while and is a bit annoying.

54 minutes ago, Athgaar said:

This was deliberate and mentioned in the 22.16.0 patch notes. That said, I'd like it reverted too because they were useful for reminding me which focus school I have active.

Ah, yes. Hidden in a long list of tweaks and changes. Thanks!

DE, please give us back the focus passives icons. Why on Earth did you remove them?

Until DE brings the focus passive buff indicators back, have a workaround: the scroll wheel selects your Warframe abilities in the bottom right interface element, but the selector can roll over the Operator energy meter, so instead of saying "[Warframe ability name] Selected" under your energy meter, it'll say "[FOCUS SCHOOL NAME IN ALLCAPS] Selected".

15 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed the game having insane blur like you just dived into a bucket of Vaseline with your glasses on and then ran through a wind tunnel. At least that's, uh... what a friend told me it's like.

It's actually half that
It's more like uh, being extremely nearsighted that you can only see an inch in front of you then proceed to wear glasses meant for farsighted people with thick lenses and give yourself a concussion which makes your vision even more blurred. It hurts my eyes more than any of the Eidolons 

17 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed the game having insane blur like you just dived into a bucket of Vaseline with your glasses on and then ran through a wind tunnel. At least that's, uh... what a friend told me it's like.

Thanks for this. Had it happen once and took a picture. It was basically the same blur effect as when Phorid roars right after appearing.

Il y a 21 heures, [DE]Megan a dit :

Pox will no longer play Hit Notification sounds on Damage over Time ticks.

speaking of that : while playing nova I also hear the new hit notification sound when I trigger chained explosion from molecular prime with my guns... I'm not sure if that is the intended behaviour...

Archived