[DE]Megan

Shrine of the Eidolon: Hotfix 22.16.2

Any hidden fixes for the UI malfunctions and countless crashes in the Plains? I don't see them in this fix. Please fix the UI from freezing up, I don't like it when the screen becomes littered with UI elements (like enemy names, levels, and hitpoints, as well as other frozen or 'dead' indicators). I can't even hunt mere Teralysts so long as any of these bugs remain.

If the Eidolon bugs aren't fixed, it's going to look like Trails all over again.

5 minutes ago, ModernGreg said:

Geez dudes, can you guys give DE a f**king break? Every, seriously EVERY update thread gets spammed with "raids", "trials" and it makes you guys look like THE most annoying and obnoxious community. Do you seriously expect them to come back a month after they were removed from the game? Just at least *try* to be grateful for everything they're doing and stop being whiny little kids. 

You can just read the patch notes and skip coments, so why you care? stop whining

Edited by Key
asdf
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Woah 1

1 hour ago, Sakaguchi said:

Endless kuva missions?????????

Come on DE

Did you even watch the Devstream?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Loaded_ZA said:

wow still no content

it was a hot fix not a patch. hot fixes only fix content. thought that was pretty obvious...

Edited by Zhoyzu
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, WolfTitan said:

Thanks. Any news on trials? 

Hehe you keep on doing that man...people will hate trails even more thanks to you alone.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

It´s very nice to see these quick fixes but something thats been around long time still exist and thats sedna assassination boss bugging like hell dissapering under floor and so on, its extreamly annoing in sorties.

Yep that pretty describes what is was like. Mine was mostly happening when I went to Operator. 

Thanks for the quick fix guys & girls..

13 minutes ago, OriginalBoss said:

POE is seriously still broken to the point of it being unplayable 

169FA9E0E008F46B16AEB81508EF011122D97E67

2F7302040AC4EB951C6817C8E8F4A79BE90EEBD0

6CA9B186E921EC731D610888E3F13CE9A603C5FC

2F8F1D0BF5AF8E163C0D6A885085FBA4B918F698

2293F7432C78F42411FAA0819AD0CEAA7037ECF4

0E6518D9153ADC59043AA31FD744688D1D481362

4F39847520D888CC2BA9E80563CD85684F036D1D

A222AFD5BAE03249988825C5A6DD560887A7CC64

Now, its not a game breaker, you get on your archwing, you get off it while next to gate (since you cant fly in it for some reason), you get in the operator mode mid flight and dash in the gates in the sky... gg wp :D

2 hours ago, JohnCarraway said:

When will this stop? :)

They are gone for now and will come back if they will think it's ok.

Pretty sure you can report for spam, its amzaing that the same ppl who claimed they are leaving if trials go are still here lol

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 1

vor 2 Stunden schrieb [DE]Megan:

Shrine of the Eidolon: Hotfix 22.16.2

Fixes

• Fixed the game having insane blur like you just dived into a bucket of Vaseline with your glasses on and then ran through a wind tunnel. At least that's, uh... what a friend told me it's like.

Thanks alot :)

• Like 1

Why does completing a mission from the Observatory take you back to a random Clan Hall instead of the Observatory? This makes being able to do missions from the Observatory useless.

2 minutes ago, Yrkul said:

Focus passives still not showing their icons.

This was deliberate and mentioned in the 22.16.0 patch notes. That said, I'd like it reverted too because they were useful for reminding me which focus school I have active.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1

57 minutes ago, MirageKnight said:

Dude - you've been spamming this same question for almost two days now...at least. I can understand players repeating requests to fix specific long standing issues that affect the core game, but this is just annoying.

For the umpteenth time, Trials / Raids will be fixed when DE gets the time and DE will give us an answer or statement when they feel it's appropriate. In the meantime DE is dealing with far more important things than a broken gamemode for an extremely niche audience.  It's. That. Simple.

You know what...for the love of Lotus. could we please get someone official in here to answer this player's question so that they'll stop posting the same question in every single announcement thread?

PLEASE?

the funny part is hes pretty much spamming the same message about raids while you other guys are spamming the same message about not wanting him to spam about raids its a cycle

2 hours ago, Raohydra said:

Please bring back focus passive icons :<

@Raohydra - Thank you for the reminder! :thumbup: [DE] please fix this! Thanks in advance. PS  the little things QoL also matter. Cheers <3 N hUgs.

9 minutes ago, Athgaar said:

This was deliberate and mentioned in the 22.16.0 patch notes. That said, I'd like it reverted too because they were useful for reminding me which focus school I have active.

@Athgaar ~ Thank you for the reminder! :thumbup: [DE] please fix this! Thanks in advance. PS  the little things QoL also matter. Cheers <3 N hUgs.

1 hour ago, Key said:

You can just read the patch notes and skip coments, so why you care? stop whining

Because I like reading the comments, since some people actually bring up a good conversation about stuff that matters. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1

Yea, please if you can't find a fix to bounties and eidolon hunt bugs right now please just roll back for how they were b4 this update until you do.. Whatever few bugs there were b4 it was better than what it is now.

EDIT: Also havent checked if Torid has same issue with dmg ticks making sound on hit, but Mutalist Cernos does (the thing that you fixed for Pox)

Edited by DjKaplis

" Fixed the game having insane blur like you just dived into a bucket of Vaseline with your glasses on and then ran through a wind tunnel. At least that's, uh... what a friend told me it's like. "

Thank you, it was a pain for my eyes.

3IWXl9r.gif Dev's for this current Patch..and BTW....
[DE] please Fix/bring back the "Focus passives icons".
Its a QoL for us who like to know what focus passive is currently operating. <3 N hUgs

Edited by Bladereap3r
  • Upvote 1