Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thanks for Watching Devstream #108!

[DE]Danielle

I wish some devs would not avoid different questions on stream. Clearly Sheldon did not want to answer about Primed Chamber and Scott completely skipped answering about the Login Tribute proposed changes. Also no comment on Plague Star... Very disappointed about the lack of answers on those points. I guess I will have to ask in person when I attend Tennocon this summer....

PS: Kuva endless should have scaling rewards based on endurance. Making it relatively similar to floods/siphons completely defeats the point of pushing yourself for more risk/reward. People wanted endless kuva to make endless interesting, not to do a mobile defense that has a similar payout to a siphon/flood without having incentive to do more.

2 minutes ago, mael9740 said:

No need to ask that in every thread.

Thats just going to be like Dark Sectors, you'll hear something about it 3-5 years from now, but that's it.

We'll hear about it in three years for it to be "yeah we're not making them, here's something completely unrelated"?

à l’instant, OvisCaedo a dit :

We'll hear about it in three years for it to be "yeah we're not making them, here's something completely unrelated with the same name so we can ditch off the old one"?

Ftfy, but otherwise you got the drill

Kuva endless like it's been shown is very disappointing, we want endless interesting, aka scaling rewards and a little more challenge eventually modifiers, like in the index and the rathuum,  ( thougher enemies, energy reduction, abilities disabled or severe limited in duration etc etc,) or totally new ones ( no finisher dmg for a period , headshots only, 10 seconds cooldown between one slide attack and the next ( yes this middle finger is for you slide attacks abusers ahah ), any form of slowing and CC'ing the enemy super limited and toned down the longer you go and more or less just everything negatively impacting the most abused forms of cheese " just to limit the extreme cheese some well known "pro" players will just abuse lmfao.

Too easy to just freeze half a tileset with cataclysm + stasis and slide melee till the macro or your fingers go nuts, just to name one

lmfao.

But i guess all those so called " top dogs " would just flood the forums with tears in that case rotfl

Cherry on Top, Khora is becoming another The WAIT Within

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

The Chat in the Devstream was literally Spammed with UMBRA and NEW QUEST WHEN?
I think a bit of Info on those would be nice ... Because Holo-Mom is annoying and I want my Space Momma back...
Well that and We've all been waiting for Umbra for what .. 2 years now?
So is the Sacrifice coming before or after Plains of Venus ... is it going to be in the spring summer or fall?
Doesn't have to be a hard set date but some approximation would be helpful.

13 minutes ago, Percy said:

Why do people continue to comment with one letter, just to edit it later to be at the top?

11 minutes ago, Percy said:

It's just pretty childish to farm that hard for karma imo.

Yep and then look at who's usually doing it.

It's sad but it's true... *song starts to play*

Anyways, the devstream was rather lacking for me this time around. Had worse ones but it was largely goofing around, wasting too much time on Frame Fighter and looking at that dude's profile/fashionframe which did look very bland. Geoff was definitely correct. Pluis, hardly any questions answered from the question thread or twitch chat even though they were literally just about to start doing that and they got distracted.

Rather sad that melee revisit seems much further away than anticipated too.

Kuva survival brings up fears of the old survival we had back in the day - 'SOMEONE MUST GO NEKROS!' but now 'NEKROS/HYDROID' instead. Think that needs to be addressed. One benefit of the survival we have now is that you can generally play any frame you like opposed to one role becoming rather mandatory for longer runs.

We're closing to Tennocon (I know it's 3 months but...) so we will get more and more "Wait For Tennocon"

I see already people worried about Kuva Endless, they sound interesting and we don't know yet if every filter has increases, like first filter 100, second 150, third 200 and so on...WITHOUT rotations.

Void Onslaught seems cool, especially if it will be a fun way to farm Focus with reasonable rewards.

Frame Fighter could be fun if DE makes it smooth.

Much less than I expected, but not a bad Devstream.

Also loads is cooking, I noticed a Crew Space Battle node on Earth for example.

The problem is that DE got

A) Burned by their problems and their delays

B) Figured out they need to raise the bar of their game with quality fixing and fleshing out stuff

They want this year to be big and I think they're keeping their best cards close to their chest too much...but it's ok for me

Why would you pick community questions and then dodge 80% of them?!
The lack of new in-game content mirrors with the content shown in the latest devstreams.

I guess we should wait for TennoCon for the next content release? :<

Appreciate the reworks on the selected warframes and weapons though. Thanks!

Archived