Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thanks for Watching Devstream #108!

[DE]Danielle

il y a 58 minutes, --Q--Voltage a dit :

Kuva endless should have scaling rewards based on endurance

Exactly what i thought, for instance let's begin at 600 for the first 5 min and then +20% each 5 min. (giving 720 at 10 min, 864 at 15 min etc etc...)

8 minutes ago, IllegallyHuge said:

LOL Sitting on the twitch page wait for the dev stream. No idea it was streamed on Youtube lol

If you have the twitch account linked to your WF profile you're eligible for platinum prizes and drop during the stream.

If you watch it on youtube you get a full truck of nothing

2 hours ago, ---UMBRA--- said:

1. Place donda on orbiter

2. Buy another one

3. Return to 1.

We can only buy 1 and it is not available anymore to us after we have bought it once. So check the fact before trying to be a smart ass.

1 minute ago, kyori said:

We can only buy 1 and it is not available anymore to us after we have bought it once. So check the fact before trying to be a smart ass.

Wrong actually, you can buy as many as you want. Just go back to Palladino and you’re able to buy more for ducats.

2 hours ago, IllegallyHuge said:

LOL Sitting on the twitch page waiting for the dev stream. No idea it was streamed on Youtube lol

2 hours ago, (PS4)OmegaSlayer said:

If you have the twitch account linked to your WF profile you're eligible for platinum prizes and drop during the stream.

If you watch it on youtube you get a full truck of nothing

I use both, twitch for the drops, and youtube because it is "ahead" of twitch word for word wise

5 часов назад, kyori сказал:

I told how player recieved more than 2. So you need to think a little before to be a smart ass

Endless Kuva should be a cross between Excavation and Interception. The increased risk being that successful Kuva extraction by the enemy is instant failure, and the mission should be on high alert: any alarm locks all doors, turrets and mines active. Kuva extraction should begin when mission starts, and squad has to rush to point to destroy cauldron.

Each cauldron should give 100 x X+1 Kuva (where X is the number of cauldrons destroyed) and have an endless bonus reward table similar to endless fissures (increasing reward for cycles A, B, B, C, and booster bonuses). Of course, to really make this rewarding mission type balanced, enemies should graduate in difficulty, reaching Kuva Flood level difficulty by round C (1200 Kuva collected).

In an attempt to add variety, I think the Kuva :: Tamu (defense) node could be also overhauled into a kuva source

Instead of sabotaging a kuva experiment (a "distilling process", I believe?), as per current narration, we could be protecting a kuva tank as we siphon kuva from it.

5 hours ago, (PS4)THE_HUNTER96929 said:

I use both, twitch for the drops, and youtube because it is "ahead" of twitch word for word wise

This is funny, because I have the opposite situation with youtube lagging behind almost 30 seconds.

Must be ISP related.

Italy here, where are you from?

Whats the Nvidia PhysX dropping support on minute 44? 

Is it that the program support or Nvidia itself dropping the support for it?
.....man I just wish they could make the technology open-source....like FreeSync....that way Nvidia would be actually contributing to gaming...instead of the moneygrubbing tactics they have now, with G-sync and similar tech.

Kuva rewards: An idea I've came up with (with a little inspiration from a commenter on Tactical Potato's channel that I cannot recall) is that let the initial amount be let's say 100, but with every filtration you would be gaining extra kuva per filtration. Let's say it's +20 kuva, per filtration. That would mean that after 25 filtrations you'll be gaining 600 kuva on that filter, 620 on the 26th and so on. This would still incentivise people to stay on due to scaling rewards, but wouldn't make the kuva missions we have now go totally obsolete, as if you just want lots of quick kuva, you'd go to the existing missions, while if you want a lot of kuva and have a lot of time, you can go into this mission, as after a while, you'd be getting so much more rewards.

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎3‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 5:12 PM, Themisomega said:

Whats the Nvidia PhysX dropping support on minute 44? 

Is it that the program support or Nvidia itself dropping the support for it?
.....man I just wish they could make the technology open-source....like FreeSync....that way Nvidia would be actually contributing to gaming...instead of the moneygrubbing tactics they have now, with G-sync and similar tech.

Nvidia is a complete $&*^. I fully agree. 

On 3/16/2018 at 2:34 PM, --Q--Voltage said:

I wish some devs would not avoid different questions on stream. Clearly Sheldon did not want to answer about Primed Chamber and Scott completely skipped answering about the Login Tribute proposed changes. Also no comment on Plague Star... Very disappointed about the lack of answers on those points. I guess I will have to ask in person when I attend Tennocon this summer....

PS: Kuva endless should have scaling rewards based on endurance. Making it relatively similar to floods/siphons completely defeats the point of pushing yourself for more risk/reward. People wanted endless kuva to make endless interesting, not to do a mobile defense that has a similar payout to a siphon/flood without having incentive to do more.

i agree especially with scaling and the fact that they are obviously avoiding certain questions.

Archived