Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shrine of the Eidolon: Hotfix 22.16.3

[DE]Megan

Just now, PureIcarus said:

Why? You can remove them for free any time you want and use them on multiple warframes.... Distillation is unnecessary and de ranking makes no sense. 

Distilling a full rank Arcane gave you all 10 Arcanes back, removing an Arcane doesn't give the individual Arcanes back, which limits trading options.

4 minutes ago, PureIcarus said:

Why? You can remove them for free any time you want and use them on multiple warframes.... Distillation is unnecessary and de ranking makes no sense. 

Some people accidentally ranked up the wrong arcane and want to derank it so they can rank up their actual arcane.

16 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

*We are aware and investigating a known issue where Clients appear to be dealing 0 damage to Teralyst Synovias, but in reality you ARE dealing damage, the UI is a liar. 

Not only the Teralyst, it is all 3 Eidolons.

Since 22.16 rolled out "Dojo" update I am having like 5% unfinished Eidolon hunts (one was on load out the other crashed after capping Hydrolyst) before that I can only remember 1 in the last month.

So DE please fix PoE if you have put the Arcanes there.

This still needs to be looked into. The problem is still persisting, even after this update.

3 hours ago, Neo_Ganryu said:

We could really use a fix for placed Display items that are somehow locked into their position and can't even be selected. I've still got a display that's trapped behind the window in my Tenno quarters. You can see the problem here directly.

If anything, implementing an optional "List View" to let players see and manage what decorations they've placed in their Orbiter would be handy, as it would allow us to still have a way of removing decorations that managed to bug out (like the display in the linked video above).

14 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

You can now dodge/roll out of Zephyr’s Tail Wind hover! This change also fixes getting locked out of all other actions for the duration of Tail Wind if a dodge/roll was initiated while charging. 

Decoration Placement Push/Pull option now uses a free in/out motion instead of using a 1m grid.

Good

Now to remove or rework the ability of directing your tornadoes. Maybe add a better skill then Air Burst, few more tweaks and Zephyr will finaly get an actual rework.

Hey I really really enjoy playing without a HUD, but I hate not being able to know where objectives are... It used to be you could still open up and display the Overlay Map while running No HUD and you could see your objectives/teamates and downed teamates on it. Now it won't display when toggled without a HUD. 

Please if you could: Allow the Overlay Map to Toggle On/Off even without HUD Enabled.

And: If You could allow Sniper Scopes to still be Enabled while HUD is off, thank you!!

Trust me, it makes for an extremely immersive warframe 

Archived