Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shrine of the Eidolon: Hotfix 22.16.3

[DE]Megan

Controller inputs don't work in the arsenal at all now, pressing Y/Triangle in the options also does nothing.

What did you do? Rofl.

On 3/16/2018 at 2:27 PM, Raohydra said:

Please bring back focus passive icons :<

This...
3IWXl9r.gif Dev's for this current Patch..and BTW....
[DE] please Fix/bring back the "Focus passives icons".
Its a QoL for us who like to know what focus passive is currently operating. <3 N hUgs

10 minutes ago, DarkFlameZealot said:

Is there any ETA on Khora or any new gear? I know we get prime stuff in 4 days, but Khora is FAR overdue.

They said Khora is being delayed as Scott feels the need to rework her abilities in light of the proposed changes to IPS damage and melee. So you have a bit of a wait.

We want new content, not for everything to be fixed down to the tiniest detail that we won't notice at all.

Excuse me? "We"?

To use an old phrase, "Who's 'we', white man?" You're certainly not speaking for me.

Yeah, it sounds crazy but I'd rather have a bug-free and decently balanced gameplay experience over new but broken content...and any smart player that honestly cares about the state of the game would want the same thing.

On topic: Jeez the devs are just cranking out hotfixes today like they're on fire. Whatever they're drinking / eating / listening to, I'd like some of that!

And to go along with my previous message about not being able to move along the operator menus with a controller with this update your are not able to use the X or Y buttons to get to the appearance or upgrade menus either. Please fix these issues, I am eally liking the update for use of controllers but these things are hard to not be able to use when you have to keep switching back and forth in the options. 

PS. Also you can not use the Rb n LB buttons in trades to add or remove Plat or the quantity or items 

34 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

*We are aware and investigating a known issue where Clients appear to be dealing 0 damage to Teralyst Synovias, but in reality you ARE dealing damage, the UI is a liar. 

Thank you!

33 minutes ago, Disastrous_Luck said:

eidolon fight fixes?!

I always see people talking about eidolon fight fixes, like-- what in the world is wrong with the teralyst and teralyst variants?? I literally solo the teralyst and the gaunt....alyst? mirage's father, whenever I can and I see absolutely nothing buggy about the eidolons. I hadn't soloed the hydrolyst, mainly because yeah I have the time but I don't quite trust myself yet with that solo.... I've fought him in a full squad multiple times before and captured him each time, but hadn't soloed him. With that being said, is there something wrong with the hydrolyst? Because that's the only logical reason as to why people are still asking for eidolon fixes.

If anything I am noticing that the lures are yet again hovering miles right up inside my own a(>*_*)> <(*_*<)e  whenever I do fight them. Where as before they had fixed the lures to be generally around the person who hacked them and not constantly blocking the person's shots and their view and trying to mate with the person.

Other than that, there's nothing wrong with the fights. I mean.. arcane drop rates feels good. The fight isn't buggy (though the lures are irritating again like I explained above). I for one, really don't see anything that's game breaking about the teralyst fights in terms of possible bugs and what not. Atleast not how when uh... they would constantly teleport away.

Please can we clip though frames when using the new decorator mode both in orbiters and dojos and can we get some fixes for the controller UI glitches on auto detect as it freaks out sometimes.

Also in the navigation in the dojo the change loadout option button doesnt work

17 minutes ago, RedToothKaki said:

I always see people talking about eidolon fight fixes, like-- what in the world is wrong with the teralyst and teralyst variants?? I literally solo the teralyst and the gaunt....alyst? mirage's father, whenever I can and I see absolutely nothing buggy about the eidolons. I hadn't soloed the hydrolyst, mainly because yeah I have the time but I don't quite trust myself yet with that solo.... I've fought him in a full squad multiple times before and captured him each time, but hadn't soloed him. With that being said, is there something wrong with the hydrolyst? Because that's the only logical reason as to why people are still asking for eidolon fixes.

If anything I am noticing that the lures are yet again hovering miles right up inside my own a(>*_*)> <(*_*<)e  whenever I do fight them. Where as before they had fixed the lures to be generally around the person who hacked them and not constantly blocking the person's shots and their view and trying to mate with the person.

Other than that, there's nothing wrong with the fights. I mean.. arcane drop rates feels good. The fight isn't buggy (though the lures are irritating again like I explained above). I for one, really don't see anything that's game breaking about the teralyst fights in terms of possible bugs and what not. Atleast not how when uh... they would constantly teleport away.

I don't know about others but just trying to do the Teralyst bounty from the last "night". 1st run: 0 damage numbers. 2nd run: Eidolon and host spawned outside of map. 3rd run: showed up as "Day" and Eidolon wouldn't spawn. 4th run: stuck in gate, no one could spawn/get into plains. 5th run: 0 damage numbers again.

The 0 damage number were annoying until you realized It was still doing damage but the other problems made hunting Eidolons extremely frustrating.

I imagine Ember will be endgame viable about the same time they revert the "fix" to Chroma's buffs which also, still, applies to Rhino, and several other frames who haven't been touched with the same "fix" for the same "less than ideal calculation methods" Chroma was crosshair sighted with, then shot down.

Hey Megan, 

as of today, defense missions tend to not spawn enemies after a wave is finished. I did 3 defense missions today. 2 bugged out at the 5TH wave, the other one was during an axi fissure. My squad spent 17 waves there after the bug appeared. We lost all rewards and used relics. Can you please fix this issue? 

Thanks in advance

Archived