Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shrine of the Eidolon: Hotfix 22.16.3

[DE]Megan

Thanks for another small update to fix things. Is there any ETA on Khora or any new gear? I know we get prime stuff in 4 days, but Khora is FAR overdue. We want new content, not for everything to be fixed down to the tiniest detail that we won't notice at all.

As for endless Kuva, please scale rewards like you have never scaled before: MAKE IT BIG AND AWESOME.

Thanks for the fixes, there are quite a few more bugs for eidolon hunting but good effort still.

But, I'm still waiting for the time to VAMOS raids as well :) :) :)

One last point I forgot to mention, can we like have back the focus waybound or a way to indicate which focus school we are currently using in the setup in game, the indicator is really a good reminder of which focus school we are currently equipping, thanks :) :) :)

Thanks DE!

The movement of the camera is so fast when placing decoration, would you please make the movement speed controllable? and I mean the speed of the keyboard not the mouse, I can lower the DPI of the mouse to make a precise placement, but moving with WASD is so darn fast. 

Just now, Neightrix said:

You know there won't be any news after 15 days. So the question is, why are you spamming this below updates?

They have to, DE took the only important thing in their lives, the only thing left to do is spam refresh the forums on incoming patchnotes to post their spam. They won't stop until they get their cookie back, get suspended from this specific forum, or get something else going on outside of the game, like a job, or real responsibilities that makes them realize the game was not really "everything".

1 minute ago, --Q--FSK41 said:

Well you are one of those Players that dont care,i guess but for some People it does matter so they ask for it what would you do if your employer simply dont give you Money? you would ASK why,WHEN you get it back and how much(in this case what ) you get back. Leaving Trials/raids to ded wont do good to them because if the Players leave it to death , DE will do aswell also dont tell other People to hide or stop making their Points and own opinions mate

Mate, its just a matter of monetization. DE needs to make money. Trials gets used by a very reduced group from the total playerbase. This content was also played by people that already reached a point in game where they money investment gots reduced a lot.

No high player usage AND average usage from non money spender players = Content removed to avoid consuming money on maintaining it.

Its plain and simple, I cant believe that people still dont understand something as basic as the fact that DE ITS A GAME DEVELOPER AND NEEDS TO GRAB MONEY.

If somethings isnt good for business, then its removed, thats how real world economy work as well.

Atlas loses all rubble stacks when a host migration occurs. It'd also help if any point that overheals health flows into armor gain or at least continues the pause on decay because, as it stands, Atlas still has a problem surviving harder hitting enemies because he's constantly put below max health and his armor will keep decaying even when trying to utilize the rubble mechanic.

Tectonics trajectory on boulder launch is extremely clunky and the bounder explodes if it collides with the slightest edge of terrain. The damage also doesn't scale well. If it incorporated it's own health or Atlas' total armor into damage scaling, it'd scale a lot better. A change to "tap to create a boulder" and "hold to create a wall" would likely also smooth out the usability of the skill.

Rumblers don't scale in damage and their survivability is pointless because they have a duration. They either live to duration expiration because the enemies are too weak or they have no impact whatsoever because the enemies are too tanky. Melee mod scaling would help with this.

Sweet, That's good to hear that the no damage thing is being looked at.

also, @DEMegan There also seems to be a crash when attacking the eidolons after destroying all syandanas. Both my friend and I crashed simultaneously after dropping the Teralyst to 3/4 health

alright, this one did not fix the shrine not working or the garry crashing the game issues, fine needs more debug.

or: 

1) after going back to cetus with the squad, it is impossible. i mean completely not possible to enter the plains again. you just stand in that big room and the door never opens. gets boring. 

2) if you decide that thats enough and leave the squad, then try again it works, but cetus is floating 50 meters up the air and none of the other squad members thing that its strange. 

3) leave squad again and end up in a never ending loop falling under the plains. 

then there is the old one, but still worth mentioning:

4) people leaving warframes around the plains like trash, related to operators or something, so there are multiple copies of a warframe around the plains while the owner is running around in a copy happily. 

got vids of these, but since my internet is made out of potatoes it takes a long time to upload. 

4 minutes ago, TangIna_Blyat said:

Thanks for the fixes, there are quite a few more bugs for eidolon hunting but good effort still.

But, I'm still waiting for the time to VAMOS raids as well :) :) :)

Careful, don't mention raids or your comment might suddenly disappear

11 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Shrine of the Eidolon: Hotfix 22.16.3

Changes

• You can now dodge/roll out of Zephyr’s Tail Wind hover! This change also fixes getting locked out of all other actions for the duration of Tail Wind if a dodge/roll was initiated while charging. 
  • Improved enemy accuracy when attempting to attack the Lua Defense Cryopod by tweaking the Cryopod target points and surrounding cover/attacking spots.
  • Decoration Placement Push/Pull option now uses a free in/out motion instead of using a 1m grid.
  • Updated Afuris description to read "reload speed" instead of "reload time".

Fixes

• Fixed a rare crash that occurred when joining a Plains squad right when the Host attempts to return to Cetus.
  • Fixed a script error when attempting to Decorate if you used the Dojo Architect to enter Decoration Mode.
  • Fixed a script error when attempting to access the Market from the ESC menu while installing a Star in an Ayatan.
  • Fixed Decorations not always rotating smoothly on the selected axis.
  • Fixed leaderboard placement notification not appearing if you entered the top 20 from a lower position. (It would only appear if you were in the top 20 and then moved up)
  • Fixed an issue where the cursor position (in the Ayatan installation screen) wasn't accurate for PC players when using a controller.
  • Fixed grammatically text error in the Arcane Manager where it should be singular 'Warframe' instead of plural 'Warframes'.

*We are aware and investigating a known issue where Clients appear to be dealing 0 damage to Teralyst Synovias, but in reality you ARE dealing damage, the UI is a liar. 

take out cyst already

The Eidolon Shrine is very buggy, it's possible to remove other people's shards(don't know if its only visual) but it certainly causes confusion and a LOT of frustration and lost time for Eidolon hunts. Why is it even possible to remove shards if they're not consumed unless the Eidolon spawns? Seems a bit redundant...

TFW what de needs to add is a way to split arcanes, but what they do is mainline a bunch of useless sht no one wants. like a wet fart hit notification sound that instantly got turned off.

way to sensor by the way. dont take constructive criticism, just call people dev bashers and ignore them.

Archived