Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shrine of the Eidolon: Hotfix 22.16.3

[DE]Megan

The changes to decorate mode are almost good. I still feel that the sensibility of the free camera is much higher than normal (compared to the look sensitivity in-game).Didn't found an option to change this in the Options menu.

Just adding to the crowd here, since the update Controllers cannot access the Upgrade or Appearance tabs in the arsenal. And this has been a problem for a while now, shoulder buttons don't adjust amounts when selecting multiple items in the menus. (Ex. mods, platinum)

1 hour ago, ZiG.y said:

I don't know about others but just trying to do the Teralyst bounty from the last "night". 1st run: 0 damage numbers. 2nd run: Eidolon and host spawned outside of map. 3rd run: showed up as "Day" and Eidolon wouldn't spawn. 4th run: stuck in gate, no one could spawn/get into plains. 5th run: 0 damage numbers again.

The 0 damage number were annoying until you realized It was still doing damage but the other problems made hunting Eidolons extremely frustrating.

ah so its with the teralyst bounties. gotcha. I don't even bother going to konzu for the teralyst bounties, since you don't get a reward and because its mainly for matchmaking. I just hop right into the plains.

Thanks for another hotfix! :D 
BTW -  there's a small issue with Stalker Noggles. They can't be grabbed like any other noggle and you may end up putting them in a spot in our ship where you cannot move or erase them anymore (like me xd).

still cant access operator and focus trees in cetus like original update states we can,

defense missions(especially uranus) suddenly stop spawning enemies, leaving only 1 option, abort mission, lose everything gained in mission(had it happen at wave 8, wave 4, wave 14, wave 18 on seperate runs),

eidolons more buggy then ever after original update, more random porting, more random crashing(never had pc crash on eidolon hunts til now, now it completely freezes up due to something you guys have done), vomalyst spawns are even worse, sometimes non existant, eidolons porting isnt just after killing a limb now, they port randomly after anything and can multiple port all over map, decorating in oribiter is still broken, enemie path mapping is worse then before on certain tilesets,

still no UI for passives from focus trees, to me if they arent showing they arent active

3 hours ago, DarkFlameZealot said:

Thanks for another small update to fix things. Is there any ETA on Khora or any new gear? I know we get prime stuff in 4 days, but Khora is FAR overdue. We want new content, not for everything to be fixed down to the tiniest detail that we won't notice at all.

As for endless Kuva, please scale rewards like you have never scaled before: MAKE IT BIG AND AWESOME.

Khora has to be reworked completely since when they were about to release her, it was with damage 2.5, and damage 2.5 clearly was not gonna work, so they have to change her so that she isn't dependent on those changes as well as the current Damage 2.0

@[DE]Megan @[DE]Saske

Getting horrible performance after one of the updates today, can't be sure on which one since I didn't try the game during each, but everything was fine yesterday. It currently stays at around 18-24FPS even in the main menu prior to logging in.

- Windows 10 Pro x64

- i7-4790k @4.6GHz

- GTX 1080Ti @5515 MHz w/ 11GB VRAM

- 16GB RAM @1866MHz

Warframe is installed on my SSD.

I did update my drivers to the latest already.

Optimized the game cache in the launcher, tweaked a few settings, no improvements.

I have the logs backed up, let me know who to pm them to.

20 minutes ago, MangoSlic3 said:

ummm idk if it was meant to be, but the focus school passives that are supposed to be active arent showing up on the hud like they were before the update...idk if anyone else has noticed

That was an intentional, if unwelcome, change - the note about it was buried in a long list of changes and fixes. 

Update for new bug but not new content.

1.Eidolon Removing shards function is a total mess , once someone remove it , even putting it back the Eidolon Gantulyst/Hydrolyst Wont summon .

2.And For the Hitting Box, every hit damage is showed 0 , even there's a damage there , nobody know how much damage they had deal .

New Content which improve the hitting box great idea , but when u release it with full of bug it wont be a help but a totally mess , which cause the Tridolon hunting getting worst.

And the Removing Shards Function is a totally bad idea ! why should we remove it since we are placing it in to summon Gantulyst/Hydrolyst ???:facepalm:

We already have enuff Tridolon Hunting Bug in the game ! pls dont create more bug on it !

Archived