Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shrine of the Eidolon: Hotfix 22.16.3

[DE]Megan

20 minutes ago, kevy868 said:

One issue / bug, you can only alter appearance or upgrade weapons / frames if detection is set to offf using mouse to manually  select it. you can no longer use gamepa d to do such things, please fix.

My wife is having this problem.  We turned it back off to try and use the mouse but were still unable to upgrade or change the appearance of anything.  We could still change the weapon/frame and back out of armory, but that was it.

1 hour ago, Ham_Grenabe said:
2 hours ago, MangoSlic3 said:

ummm idk if it was meant to be, but the focus school passives that are supposed to be active arent showing up on the hud like they were before the update...idk if anyone else has noticed

That was an intentional, if unwelcome, change - the note about it was buried in a long list of changes and fixes. 

Thanks for pointing that out @Ham_Grenabe .

It's a bullet point under "General Changes" in update 22.16.0:

On 3/16/2018 at 4:27 AM, [DE]Megan said:

Removed UI Buff indicators for Focus passives that are active 100% of the time with the exception of Vazarin’s Mending Soul. 

Anyone who uses Dualshock 4 with steam having problems with "y" and "x" keys not working when on the arsenal? Every time I have to change mods or appearance I have to restart with the controller unplugged, make the changes and restart. This has happened only since last hotfix.

PS.: Sorry, I hadn't seen the previous posts about it.

47 minutes ago, pyrus5 said:

My wife is having this problem.  We turned it back off to try and use the mouse but were still unable to upgrade or change the appearance of anything.  We could still change the weapon/frame and back out of armory, but that was it.

Temporary fix: disconnect the controller instead of switching detection off, make the changes and plug it back. It will work in a similar way to what it used to when it was kind of hybrid controller-KBM

Sense the update i haven't been able to use any type of controllers on pc... When trying to use the arsenal i cant upgrade or customize by pressing X or Y please fix.

P.S. tried steam controller, xbox one and ps4 controllers still nothing 

5 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

• Decoration Placement Push/Pull option now uses a free in/out motion 

*We are aware and investigating a known issue where Clients appear to be dealing 0 damage to Teralyst Synovias, but in reality you ARE dealing damage, the UI is a liar. 

Lewd

Naming and shaming is badmkay? *hugs UI* "i forgib u"

6 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • You can now dodge/roll out of Zephyr’s Tail Wind hover! This change also fixes getting locked out of all other actions for the duration of Tail Wind if a dodge/roll was initiated while charging. 

I hope this isn't the only changes we're getting for Zephyr!.I can understand that it was most likely a very quick and easy fix though, a very welcome one at that. Hope to hear more about fixing her up!

1) Thank you for the fixes.  While not right, they're infinitely better than tacking on more grind items over a broken system.

2) I'm going to go with thank you for the headache and relief.  Motion blur while stationary made a 10 minute mission a literal pain.  It seems to be rectified, so we're back to working.

3) Water is now magic.  No matter the time of day, if you touch it the magnetic proc is going to happen.  Either this is a bug, or the way it used to work was broken.  Either way, fishing as a detour is out.  Get too close and suddenly I have no energy.  Sigh.  2 steps forward and one back.

4) AI changes seem to be less than successful.  As Ash I've been cloaked, and an enemy literally turned a corner and shot at me despite never seeing me uncloaked.  I'd suggest that the alerted AI needs to be a bit less...cheap.

14 minutes ago, masterofdetiny said:

1) Thank you for the fixes.  While not right, they're infinitely better than tacking on more grind items over a broken system.

2) I'm going to go with thank you for the headache and relief.  Motion blur while stationary made a 10 minute mission a literal pain.  It seems to be rectified, so we're back to working.

3) Water is now magic.  No matter the time of day, if you touch it the magnetic proc is going to happen.  Either this is a bug, or the way it used to work was broken.  Either way, fishing as a detour is out.  Get too close and suddenly I have no energy.  Sigh.  2 steps forward and one back.

4) AI changes seem to be less than successful.  As Ash I've been cloaked, and an enemy literally turned a corner and shot at me despite never seeing me uncloaked.  I'd suggest that the alerted AI needs to be a bit less...cheap.

1) If Warframe system is broken, it's most awesome brokenness in gaming today.

2) Motion Blur while Stationary is oddly antithetic.

3) The water: Electro-magnectic eels bro! How cool is that? Wear orokin rubber boots next time.

4) I bet you farted.

Focus Passive Buff Hud UI Icons are no longer present.... Did I miss something? I hope they weren't removed to reduce HUD clutter? (It's usually the only way I immediately notice i'm in the wrong school) So I hope this is a bug...

Energizing Dash Shows up from Zenurik in the bubble, but the pickup passives, nor passives from naramon, Madurai, or Vazarin show up...

vJ9qxRs.jpg

Here's hoping that this:

8 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

You can now dodge/roll out of Zephyr’s Tail Wind hover! This change also fixes getting locked out of all other actions for the duration of Tail Wind if a dodge/roll was initiated while charging. 

Wasn't the Zephyr changes they were talking about in the Dev Stream, because she needs a few more changes to her 1 to make it better for use in tighter areas.

I personally prefer changing it to push-hold-release functionality with a hover at the end (unless Dive Bombing), getting rid of the charged vertical jump and hover. This would give us more controllable distance travel and maintains the hover no matter where you dash to, like horizontally through a hallway.

when i jump near the scanner in my space ship i can literally escape my ship, and see the universe, this is a bug pls fix this. and also pls increase the performance issue on earth tile set.

• ack & brunt with sword and shield danaus skin's melee weapon doesn't shrink when holstered as it's supposed to. (it's been here for a very long time).

qoCn41J.png

• perla pistol skin is bugged with pandero, arca sisco, and stubba after reloading (the hotfix after mesa's deluxe bundle update messed it up).

DTbqvk7.jpg

hdxTiNz.jpg

rTudeM3.jpg

• dex furis's left pistol clip doesn't drop when reloading

hSw8tLK.jpg

I have almost a thousand hours in this game, ALL on a Steam Controller.  The past few updates have been worsening the use and freedom we had before, but this is the worst update for me yet.  I use the Steam Controller with some mouse, and some gamepad inputs, for an approximate happy medium, but there are game breaking bugs with this last update.

I cannot use my arsenal with a Steam Controller now, as X and Y inputs do not work within the arsenal.

You cannot customize your Tenno.

You cannot adjust numerical inputs like enemy level in the Simulacrum.

PLEASE, PLEASE DE, allow simultaneous mouse, keyboard, and gamepad input for Steam controller users.

The game is borderline unplayable in this state, and Tiberon prime is almost here!  Please help!

Archived