Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shrine of the Eidolon: Hotfix 22.16.3

[DE]Megan

2 hours ago, MickeyVII said:

I also have a controller issue now. The (Y) button won't open the upgrades section of the arsenal, and the (X) button won't open the appearance menu. The buttons work fine everywhere else though and I didn't have an issue until I updated. Tried to re-config some bindings but that didn't help either. Thanks for the regular updates though DE I still love you guys!

I also have the same problem with you.

12 hours ago, superpyromancer said:

what about lowering banshee's quake cost? i cant make an efficient quake and that makes banshee useless

This just means you need to get a lot better at modding can cause many others (myself included) can easily make a good quake build. That aside, her other three abilities are great, you need to educate yourself.

just did a teralyst hunt, i joined a random host, started killing the teralyst, now at this point the whole world is full of intact core, got to the point where its that last killing blow it needs to kill it and the host dies and decided to leave squad, HOST MIGRATION IN PROGRESS(death message as far as im concerned) and as soon as i load back in the teralyst is FULL shields again, not the way i saw it last, and worst of all, ALL that intact cores just vanished into thin air, so i basicly did everything for nothing, so you can stick that teralyst where the sun dont shine tyvm

So several things that have been utterly #*!%ed since the mainline that could use ASAP treatment. 

1. Trading. Impossible in dojos, next to impossible in the bazaar after 30+ minutes of trial, error, and shots in the dark with entering, exiting, refreshing the instance, and inviting/leaving squad with the trade partner. 

2. Only seeing 0s for damage on Eidolon limbs, no damage numbers. Contradicts the whole, "No more extra 0s when hitting Eidolon limbs!" fix.

3. Greater frequency of the Eidolons-ignoring-lures-and-teleporting-away-anyway bug. As well as greater frequency of non-telegraphed insta-death on the Hydrolyst.

4. You know what? Keep the castle-in-the-sky Cetus gates on the Plains. Or make it a feature for the Venus landscape. Kek. 

ive been having  an issue with not being able to access upgrade or appearance in the arsenal, my 'X' and 'Y" button inputs work everywhere else except when making the selction to upgrade or change appearence.  Hope im not the only one expereincing this so it gets fixed.

26 minutes ago, SpaceBad said:

So several things that have been utterly #*!%ed since the mainline that could use ASAP treatment. 

1. Trading. Impossible in dojos, next to impossible in the bazaar after 30+ minutes of trial, error, and shots in the dark with entering, exiting, refreshing the instance, and inviting/leaving squad with the trade partner. 

2. Only seeing 0s for damage on Eidolon limbs, no damage numbers. Contradicts the whole, "No more extra 0s when hitting Eidolon limbs!" fix.

3. Greater frequency of the Eidolons-ignoring-lures-and-teleporting-away-anyway bug. As well as greater frequency of non-telegraphed insta-death on the Hydrolyst.

4. You know what? Keep the castle-in-the-sky Cetus gates on the Plains. Or make it a feature for the Venus landscape. Kek. 

1. Trades works just fine.

On 3/16/2018 at 10:21 PM, [DE]Megan said:

*We are aware and investigating a known issue where Clients appear to be dealing 0 damage to Teralyst Synovias, but in reality you ARE dealing damage, the UI is a liar. 

4. That can be easely fixed by turning off some oprions in your settings. 

23 hours ago, JohnTenno said:

1) If Warframe system is broken, it's most awesome brokenness in gaming today.

2) Motion Blur while Stationary is oddly antithetic.

3) The water: Electro-magnectic eels bro! How cool is that? Wear orokin rubber boots next time.

4) I bet you farted.

You seem to want to defend the systems, rather than request that they be fixed.  Either that, or you want to troll.  I have a hard time discerning the difference.

You don't have to think a game is perfect to like it.  After way too many hours in this game, I expect things to be broken. 

The effect of motion blur is basically to create a feeling of quick motion by blurring the rendering.  They described it previously as vaseline, but high speed motion+constant blur creates the same headaches as VR used to (and still does to some extent).

There are dozens, if not hundreds of well cited bugs.  This game is a work in progress, despite being as old as it is.  I'm only frustrated because every time something is fixed it seems like another one or two are broken.  Two years ago it was common knowledge that the MR system and relative weapon powers were broken, and this year they finally fixed the guns.  From the sounds of it, next year is the melee.  By 2020 we might actually be able to get to level 30 and have a stable game.  

I don't hate the game, or the developers.  It takes too much effort to hate, when they seem to be genuinely motivated to keep this going.  That said, enthusiasm only gets you so far.  DE has to reconcile their community demands with what they want to continue exploring.  The Plains, and Venus, are a huge amount of resources being leeched to an entirely new mechanic that is chasing modern trends.  I'd hate for them to be a new Archwing... If you'd been around for the launch of that it'd be much easier to explain my thought process.  Even today, Archwing gets no love and is a community mockery.  I don't want that to happen again, and hope that by sharing my opinion it can be avoided.  If not, we're looking at another EA here.  Market studies drive the game, rather than the skills and talents of those helming the ship.  I want to spend money on Warframe, but it's hard when I know this game is about as stable as an even numbered windows release whenever a mainline releases.  

Hiya, just don't know where else to put this hope this gets noticed by DE employee.
I love the new controller detection stuff, I've been playing Warframe almost from the start with a controller. It always felt comfier to me in order to bullet jump and roll and do all the crazy movement and bullet jump while slashing through enemies with a Nikana Prime and all that good stuff. I like being a try-hard in it even though I know I don't have to do half of that stuff until I see some insanely high level enemies like LifeofRio.

But!!!!

Whenever I have autodetect on, I can't use my controller to upgrade my gear. Or change it's appearance. I can select it and swap it out for another thing. But I can't upgrade it or change appearance when I have autodetect on and sometimes it happens when I have full controller support on. It's kinda weird. I've always been used to switching between controller and mouse when playing.

For missions, I use my controller. Even for hacking and such.

For customizing appearance and modding, I've always used mouse and keyboard.

Sometimes for looking around the Navigation panel and seeing what's there to do on the starchart I use my mouse more than I use my controller.

Hope it's relevant and I hope the info collected helps you guys understand the dynamic there too.

I hope my feedback was somewhat useful.

On 3/17/2018 at 3:19 AM, Van4ezz said:

не работают и не  отображаются пассивки школ оператора,когда фикс?
(google translite - "not working and not showing passive schools an operator,when a fix?")

[DE] please Fix/bring back the "Focus passives icons".
Its a QoL for us who like to know what focus passive is currently operating. Sometimes its the little things mean a lot.  <3 N hUgs

5 минут назад, Bladereap3r сказал:

[DE] please Fix/bring back the "Focus passives icons".
Its a QoL for us who like to know what focus passive is currently operating. Sometimes its the little things mean a lot.  <3 N hUgs

And place them in the right bottom of the screen please.

Archived