[DE]Megan

Shrine of the Eidolon: Hotfix 22.16.3

My Eidolon fight issues summed up:

Shrine will randomly not accept 4th shard. I've had this happen a couple times and it seems like it's requiring shards to be placed in a certain order or it auto ejects the 4th shard until the whole squad pulls shards out and places them back in. Sometimes this doesn't work at all and trio hunt has to be scrapped and restarted.

The Eidolon will randomly sink in the ground and spawn elsewhere with full shields. There's seemingly no rhyme or reason for this. At first it happened 3 or so times when it touched a body of water. I've had it happen 5 or so times since where in the middle of a fight in an open field it sinks in the ground.

Having just done a trio kill and loading into cetus, I went back through the gate asap to attempt another trio with my group. We got duo within the time limit and went back to Cetus to disband. Now in my liset I went to spend my shards on focus to see only the shards from the duo kills were in my inventory. I can't recall which arcanes I got from the trio kills but if I didn't get the shards I likely didn't get the arcanes either. I guess the trio rewards didn't get correctly logged upon entry and exit so quickly from Cetus, that really sucks to lose an entire trio of rewards.

Will edit with more as I remember...

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

please bring back focus passive icons.

Also please fix gara's shatter shield not refreshing when casting mass vitrify like it should.  Sometimes I cast MV and it'll drain my energy like i'm casting, but it won't refresh my shield and when you go to shatter it with her 1 nothing happens.

• Applause 1
  • Upvote 1

Após este último hotfix estou tendo sérios problemas com o joystick sendo que o jogo não está reconhecendo diversas funções, desde o d-pad que nunca funcionou até ações com os botões X e Y quando no arsenal e etc... 

In response to the controller thing (I K own its late but this is the first time I've gotten to play since that update). don't completely disable mouse and keyboard when the controller interface is on, there are still things that can't be done purely with the controller for various reasons, and this goes as far as making it nearly impossible to even log in if someone left the controller interface enabled before quitting the game. 

Eidolons randomly TP at will, sometimes repeatedly, often recharging shields that were already taken down.

Hydrolists magnetic blasts have no tell and often down most of the squad since it can't be avoided unless in void mode.

Transferring from operator to frame often causes a bug where you can't use any power or transference and forces you to die and rev to be functional again.

Most of the time Vomvas are nowhere to be found near the first teralyst.

Eidolons often randomly die instead of being captured even with several charged lures in range.

And lures keep aiding the eidolons by blocking players line of sight.

These last nights have been a real chore. I'm taking a break until these issues are actually looked at.

4 hours ago, MyDoomWin32 said:

And place them in the right bottom of the screen please.

Nah....place them on middle of the screen where it is our crosshair.

We don't wanna move our eyes on bottom right corner. :crylaugh:

while on the topic of bugs DE can you please do something about the idle holster animation for Dex Furis they look so awkward on ALL frames they sit to far out and are very uneven with both guns pointing in opposing directions 

Hey i already posted this, not sure if anyone saw it but i can no longer use upgrade or appearance tabs if gamepad mode is set to on only if if i set to off, then i can use the mouse to click on those tabs, Before the update i could use the ps4 gamepad to get into those tabs, PLease fix

what about the controls for controllers I'm using a steam controller and the latest update/hot fix screwed with my control lay out my Y button and X button in the arsenal menu wont registrar I pushed them yet work fine every where else (IE. syndicate window, match making...ect.) also a few people are saying in the game missions where the y and x button are need don't work there as well(missions like Survival, rescue.. ect). Also before Friday I found that i couldn't use my Left and Right bumpers to change number of a selected items (ie mods)

On 16/03/2018 at 10:42 PM, jasonsee0604 said:

Update for new bug but not new content.

1.Eidolon Removing shards function is a total mess , once someone remove it , even putting it back the Eidolon Gantulyst/Hydrolyst Wont summon .

And the Removing Shards Function is a totally bad idea ! why should we remove it since we are placing it in to summon Gantulyst/Hydrolyst ???:facepalm:

We already have enuff Tridolon Hunting Bug in the game ! pls dont create more bug on it !

I had the same bug in my last 2 hunts.

Please DE...

• Applause 1

I definitely had SOMETHING happen. Our group had a DC after the teralyst, so we went back to Cetus and re-queued for the tridolon hunt. We took down the tera again (with a new 4th member), but when we went to use our shards, we couldn't get all 4 in place. When the new guy went to put his shard in, all the other shards there would disappear (though when we went to interact with it, it still said "remove your shard" as if our shards were present). Regardless, we couldn't get the gantulyst to spawn.

Hi DE, after the recent update Action 1 & Action 2 ( Buttons X and Y, Customize and Upgrade) dont work anymore, i cant add mods at all. the buttons work everywhere else but not here. please look into it, i cant play the game

3 hours ago, Dragonmethaddict said:

ever since this update, i haven't been able to open my "Upgrades" or "Customize" tabs on anything in my arsenal. Is this only happening to me? 

Not just you, cant play the game.

Edited by Lumzzie
  • Upvote 1

i have found a glitch where if you equip a helios and have the investigator mod on, go to the dojo and place or find an existing one of these: fire, dust, ect. your helios will scan the item and when shows scan 10+. dont think it changes affinity

Le 17/03/2018 à 13:39, Lythael a dit :

Uhm Shift + Tab activates Steam overlay too so how do you imagine using Shift + Tab on chat without constantly tabing back to steam overlay lol (INB4 no some people still like to have steam overlay available)

i never had my steam overlay on shift + tab. Csgo reasons. but i see why that might annoy some people

Annoying that I still cant' change my liset skin. :(

Especially since it's currently the silly DotD skin :p

[DE] please, for the love of the Mother Tenno..... Fix/bring back the "Focus passives icons".
Its a QoL for us who like to know what focus passive is currently operating.
Sometimes its the little things mean a lot.  <3 N hUgs

Edited by Bladereap3r
  • Like 1

DE, with this update. the controller interface has a bug. when in arsenal the X and Y doesn't work. and when customizing the operator you can't tab to the other sections

This might not be the right place to ask this, but can the Cycron's clip size please be changed back to 60? 40 runs out so quickly... it just feels very held back at 40. 60 was a nice balance between ammo consumption and the recharge time. This is just a request... no need to actually pay any attention to it.

If you'll listen, I do have a proposal... The main issue with the gun, is that unlike every other weapon, when its 1 second "reload time" finishes, the gun doesn't actually reload. You then have to wait for it to fully charge up, and if you pull the trigger before it finishes charging then the gun makes you wait another second before it will begin to charge again. While it is a fine and dandy mechanic, it doesn't work with how small of a clip the gun has. The cycron goes through ammo quickly, and so you have to recharge a lot, but lots of the time enemies won't give you the luxury of time to wait for your gun to reload, and start to charge up again. 

So... what I propose, is that once the 1 second cooldown for the reload finishes, instead of charging up from exactly where you last stopped shooting, it instantly gives you 10-20 ammo, then continues to charge up from there. So if you run out of ammo and are currently at 0, after the 1 second of waiting for the gun to start to recharge, it will instantly give you 10 ammo, and start the recharge from 10. This would help the gun out tremendously, and would make the small clip that it has on it not be so bad for the gun. I would love to see some sort of change like this... Or just give it a bigger clip again, right now 40 is just so suffocating. Another change would just be to decrease the cooldown time for the reload. It just needs something to make that small clip feel like its not being strangled.

You could even change less and just decrease the reload time and recharge speed depending on how full the clip is, making it take less time the more full the clip is, that way people can be smart about their ammo consumption and stop before it hits 0 so they can have it reload faster. Make them work for a quicker reload. Just... anything, please

Edited by Sickle_Slayer

4 hours ago, Jackal2k3000 said:

DE, with this update. the controller interface has a bug. when in arsenal the X and Y doesn't work. and when customizing the operator you can't tab to the other sections

this has been my issue, as well. It's made it really difficult to play. Sounds weird, but if i'm can't change my builds and mess around with my gear... I just get blocked. It's like an itch i can't reach, it's driving me crazy. 

After this hotfix 'X' & 'Y' on the Xbox controller doesn't work in the arsenal but they work everywhere else, this is a real let down after finally getting everything controller wise working properly, plz fix.