Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframes

Rognarok

Good evening

I wanted to talk a little about the Warfarmes or the Skills of all the Frames, I have to say that I am a player from the beginning that left this game that all the frames are leaving, are top and then comes NERF, la goes the frame a life because someone complains about it for that, "because it is taking a lot of damage and is killing easily I am not being able to evolve." One of the frames that I also complain about is RHINO !!! RHINO, this is only a frame that only serves to use the ROAR and basically the iron skin, because I do not see what it is for anymore, taking out the support, this in the support of the bonus has equipment nothing ... This RHINO in relation to damage, I say it is very low, where only serves for areas up to level 30. What RHINO has and why players play with it and its design or iron skin, because in relation to the rest will be leaning against it.
I'm not talking about Rhino but in general, I got RHINO because it was the frame that most NERFS took, being a FRAME SO GOOD REDUCED TO GARBAGE.

This is also about the weapons that took nerfs .. Which means that with so many NERFS, you will end up killing your game. Start improving old frames. I speak in abilities because abilities are some very handy, because I already know that the new ones will soon take NERF.

WARFRAME is a good game, story, content but the frames are downloading, why not have both good things ???

I hope you will try to connect a little to what you have said, as I know you will be forgotten as many comrntsrios in relation to this

Thanks
I apologize for my English, because I know it's very bad !!

Rognarok

Rhino is still easily broken when built right... and all of his skills are usable. If you think he is garbage then you have a garbage build on him and should change that. As for the frames that got nerfed? many of them were very much needing those nerfs for a damn long time. The solution to balance never once has been "Buff everything to broken levels."

Just because you personally enjoyed playing a frame that could kill the enjoyment for others doesnt mean your opinion that DE made a bad choice to nerf them is a valid one.

hace 50 minutos, Rognarok dijo:

Rognarok

Rhino is still one of Top frames rn, survivability/buffer/CC, what else u need? If u r feeling Rhino like garbage, try put some forma and better/maxranked mods, search for some specific builds, and i'm pretty sure ur opinion will change.

Also, imo DE has done a nice work with the recently warframes/weapons rebalance.

il y a une heure, Rognarok a dit :

RHINO, this is only a frame that only serves to use the ROAR and basically the iron skin,

This RHINO in relation to damage, I say it is very low, where only serves for areas up to level 30.

What RHINO has and why players play with it and its design or iron skin, because in relation to the rest will be leaning against it.

I'm not talking about Rhino but in general, I got RHINO because it was the frame that most NERFS took, being a FRAME SO GOOD REDUCED TO GARBAGE.

"People use Roar for the high damage, but in relation to damage he is very low." I sense a contradiction here.

He is one of the most versatile in term of Damage/survivability and crowd control from the easily acquired warframes.
He's in theory, everything that you want in one singular warframe from as little as the second planet.

I'd also like to add that ALL of his abilities ( Yes, even the first one ) are to some extent used by the majority of Rhino players as they all offer their own little niche and useful effect.

You are definitely not talking about Rhino if you describe him to be garbage.

Edited by (PS4)XxDarkyanxX

As you can see my rhino is full strength, I do a simulation with a bombard level 100 and my iron skin goes after 6 shots, my life with one more. Knowing it is only one which does not happen in game and that I can see enemies in level 130 on simulation, if I then do a test with a level 100 Heavy gunner which can appear in game easily I get obliterated instantly. For a tank that is max strength this is not admissible, especially if you take into account some people might want to play solo. I'm not saying that you need to buff everything and I know that some nerfs have a reason to be but for me nerfing something because it has a lot of power is not the way to go, specially if the users find it fun to play like that. In my opinion maybe some new enemies should be introduced or the way the enemies react to damage (Enemy A is imune to Corrosive while B is imune to slash and so on). Trying to make every frame balanced is really hard for sure, but what we have seen is every time a frame is overused it is nerfed and ones are nerfed in a way that makes it not fun to play anymore, expecting a tank to be killed intantly by an Heavy Gunner (1) level 100 (that can appear in a sortie for example) does not make the game fun.

My RHINO:

https://ibb.co/bFfMpc

https://ibb.co/nf4xUc

18 minutes ago, Rognarok said:

As you can see my rhino is full strength, I do a simulation with a bombard level 100 and my iron skin goes after 6 shots, my life with one more. Knowing it is only one which does not happen in game and that I can see enemies in level 130 on simulation, if I then do a test with a level 100 Heavy gunner which can appear in game easily I get obliterated instantly. For a tank that is max strength this is not admissible, especially if you take into account some people might want to play solo. I'm not saying that you need to buff everything and I know that some nerfs have a reason to be but for me nerfing something because it has a lot of power is not the way to go, specially if the users find it fun to play like that. In my opinion maybe some new enemies should be introduced or the way the enemies react to damage (Enemy A is imune to Corrosive while B is imune to slash and so on). Trying to make every frame balanced is really hard for sure, but what we have seen is every time a frame is overused it is nerfed and ones are nerfed in a way that makes it not fun to play anymore, expecting a tank to be killed intantly by an Heavy Gunner (1) level 100 (that can appear in a sortie for example) does not make the game fun.

My RHINO:

You do know you can: 

-soak up dmg before you cast it 

-use augments to buff your armor before you cast it

-in real gameplay, you’d be actually shooting enemies (buffed by your roar) to not get dmg 

-stunlock the whole room with your 4th 

Tbh, building for strength and IS is the worst thing you can do, rhino ain’t tanky, but he can not get killed if you use the right build which you aren’t using 

As for your weapon nerfs, iirc 100+ weapons got buffed so....yea

3 hours ago, Rognarok said:

My RHINO:

Your Build is pretty bad. Going for all power strength on rhino is probably the worst thing you can do. For an iron skin build, you need iron shrapnel. trying to tank without it is 100% harder. also having ironclad charge makes a world of difference. With the right build you can have 100k health on your iron skin which is more than 10 times what you have. Just take a second to go youtube an iron skin build. Brozime made a really good one recently. Also there are arcanes that buff your armor which benefits your iron skin so you might want to look into that. Also adding enemies that are resistant to damage types is gonna be super fcking annoying and most people wont like their weapon suddenly not doing any damage at all. They tried adding enemies to counter playstyles with the nullifier and scrambus and every hated that so adding more enemies like that is just bad and not the way to go. Most of the tanky frames in this game would S#&$ on a lvl 100 game so yea youre just builind wrong go reaserch the frame and see how others build it before you try to

Hello

How can you say that the rhino can reach 100k ??? if with the referred mods the maximum reaches 6k ??

Or so he took an NERF and had not even noticed ....

I'm sorry, I do not want to get into trouble, just a healthy discussion.

here examples with the referred mods

http://warframe-builder.com/Warframes/Builder/Rhino_prime/t_30_2440303030_2-1-10-5-6-5-6-5-5-8-8-5-12-0-10-19-2-10-384-3-3-472-7-3-481-4-10-615-9-5_12-8-2-6-19-7-384-9-481-7-6-11-5-5-472-9-8-14-615-9_0/en/1-0-23/134298/0

http://warframe-builder.com/Warframes/Builder/Rhino_prime

Thanks