Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Despoil (Exilus)

Grimmstyler

Just now, Thaylien said:

Except you can't do with Hysteria or Defy what you can with Absorb.

How so? I can draw fire with [Guardian Derision] with Valkyr or Wukong, still be invulnerable, have a faster moving speed and attack with Melee compared to sitting in one spot, slow moving, absorb at a energy cost and detonate without the possibility of killing the enemy if not having a strength build (which i dont use much strength on Nyx).. Then.. I would need a way to replenish energy when i can just move on with Wukong or Valkyr..

And it doesn't cost me a mod slot..

9 minutes ago, Grimmstyler said:

And it doesn't cost me a mod slot..

I think you're kind of missing the part where the rest of the frame is completely different? And so you can't do with Valkyr what you can with Nyx, and vice-versa? And that difference is why people pick the different frames, not that they just want one that can play like the other?

Look, whatever you think, I'm only trying to explain something to you that's already been explained dozens of times over the time since Exilus was introduced. Constantly trying to argue with me about it won't achieve anything because it just doesn't interest anyone to read through. Try hitting up more of the ways of communicating with the Devs, like the rest of us did when asking this exact question before you, and you may, funnily enough, get the same response we did; that they aren't going to shift powerful augments onto the Exilus, they aren't going to change the policy that Augments that change what an ability does should cost a mod slot, it's their internal balance.

I don't know how else to say this to you, it's just what we had to accept when we asked the same questions ourselves.

2 minutes ago, Thaylien said:

I think you're kind of missing the part where the rest of the frame is completely different? And so you can't do with Valkyr what you can with Nyx, and vice-versa? And that difference is why people pick the different frames, not that they just want one that can play like the other?

Look, whatever you think, I'm only trying to explain something to you that's already been explained dozens of times over the time since Exilus was introduced. Constantly trying to argue with me about it won't achieve anything because it just doesn't interest anyone to read through. Try hitting up more of the ways of communicating with the Devs, like the rest of us did when asking this exact question before you, and you may, funnily enough, get the same response we did; that they aren't going to shift powerful augments onto the Exilus, they aren't going to change the policy that Augments that change what an ability does should cost a mod slot, it's their internal balance.

I don't know how else to say this to you, it's just what we had to accept when we asked the same questions ourselves.

No the abilities are not the same between Nyx and Valkry.. Valkry offers faster DPS with a Warcry buffing teammates too.. Nyx's chaos doesn't redirect enemies targeting instantly either.. 

But i was explaining the reason why i think [Assimilate] should not be a augment, but the original ability (due to reviving fallen allies) and how other frames can be just as efficient if not better due to DPS..

And as far as despoil being a Exilus.. im wishing it would so i can add another mod on my Nekros (probably [Creeping Terrify] so I dont have to chase the enemies down when i revive a fallen teammate)