Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PS4 Shrine of the Eidolon: Update 22.15.1 (+ Zephyr Prime!)

Wait... wtf...... you only reduced the endless mission limits on INVASIONS?   What the hell about ALERTS????

PLEASE while u guys are still tweaking weapons can some one look at Panthera???  If you use Metal Auger to give it punch through it WILL punch through terrain just fine,  hower it will NOT punch through enemies which makes you waste tons of ammo.   Also it is hella glitchy when fighting Lephantis,  hit detection and damage.

9 hours ago, (PS4)LanceXEvil said:

I was curious as to my friend who lives with me has never done the Jodas trial or the Law of Retribution (not even attempted it once) and he got the Invati Sekhara.

I have never ran a trial either to the best of my knowledge and I got that too. 

Maybe they just checked if u had arcanes which i did from Eidolons lol.

Seems this broke in the latest ps4 update......arcane awakening refuses to trigger with akstlitto prime...tried despair and a single arcane awakening and it works but,but changed back to akstilleto prime and nothing....sigh...upgraded arcane awakening to 10 arcanes and nothing...no work....argh ....spent plat and got 10 more arcane awakening....tried with twenty arcane awakening installed on my warframes and akstilletto prime in along survival and nothing, nada, despite only haveing pistols equipped and still notworking.

Oberon's Taurus helmet is a gift from the gods. Thank you Master Noob, the modern Hephaestus!

11 hours ago, (PS4)Something_Unreal said:

Yes, they changed the AMPREX..No, it is not better. It is now useless for doing most/any mission against level 35+ enemy's solo

lol, your build must be terrible then. The Amprex is now capable of melting high level enemies now, whereas before it was not. They also buffed the chaining distance between enemies. Sure it's not as big a radius as it was with Sinister Reach, but it's quite decent.

I've always enjoyed running with the Amprex and I can tell you, overall it's a whole lot better.  

2 hours ago, (PS4)BLOOD-LINE-01 said:

Oberon's Taurus helmet is a gift from the gods. Thank you Master Noob, the modern Hephaestus!

lol, your build must be terrible then. The Amprex is now capable of melting high level enemies now, whereas before it was not. They also buffed the chaining distance between enemies. Sure it's not as big a radius as it was with Sinister Reach, but it's quite decent.

I've always enjoyed running with the Amprex and I can tell you, overall it's a whole lot better.  

I gotta say, I was worried about the amprex Being stuffed up with the rework, I tried it and at first it felt like a nerf. I went back through mu mod set up, adjusted a few things and I gotta say, the result is more promising

Gotta go for head shots though, but it's still significantly strong

1 hour ago, (PS4)dst123daniel said:

I gotta say, I was worried about the amprex Being stuffed up with the rework, I tried it and at first it felt like a nerf. I went back through mu mod set up, adjusted a few things and I gotta say, the result is more promising

Gotta go for head shots though, but it's still significantly strong

I'm feeling like it's a nerf, too. It does look better on paper but I was getting orange and red crits before and now it's lots of yellow with the occasional orange crit. The range nerf is really bugging me. What changes did you make to your mod setup?

My Amprex: 4 forma, all maxed mods, Serration, Heavy Caliber, Split Chamber, Point Strike, Vital Sense, Sinister Reach, Malignant Force, Infected Clip

March 20th Hotfix #1:

ZEPHYR PRIME!

ZephyrPrime_Keyart.png 

Zephyr Prime: Rule the skies as the golden avian of destruction!

8a5159122508a269fa4c8497e489315c.png

Tiberon Prime: Art meets ingenuity with this beautifully deadly rifle.
Kronen Prime: Ancient blades, perfected for today’s combat.

Accessories_Keyart.png 
Check out the accompanying Prime Accessories here:
http://www.warframe.com/prime-access  

You can also find in-game Relics containing the Blueprints and parts required to build Zephyr Prime, Tiberon Prime and Kronen Prime.

PS4 Release Dates:
Americas - March 20
Europe/Australia - March 21
Asia - March 21
Japan - March 22

Vauban Prime, Fragor Prime and Akstiletto Prime have entered the Prime Vault, and their Relics are no longer be obtainable in the game.

*If you already wield the power of these Primes or if you already hold Relics in your inventory that house these Primes, they will remain in your inventory.

As a result of Vauban Prime, Fragor Prime, and Akstiletto Prime entering the Prime Vault, the following Syndicate sacrifice has been swapped: 

New Loka: 
Vauban Prime Neuroptics swapped to Banshee Prime Chassis 

35 minutes ago, (PS4)Anfffy said:

Hi All,

there seems to be a glitch where even though 4 charged lures are right next to the eidolon they aren't attaching and capturing them.

Hmm, will check this out ASAP!  Are you certain the lures are fully charged and within range? (Lure icon should turn blue on mini map after fully charged).

Edit:

Also, Due to having context action bound to reload, I often accidentally tell my lure to “stay here”.  Which has resulted in my lures not being within range for the capture before, so I’m just wondering if that could be the case?

I have to be very careful with this, it seems like it can trigger them to “stay here” from very far away sometimes when trying to reload quickly after transferring back into WF mode from operator.

Hey guys! Has anyone else noticed that a few of the Arcanes are not working as they normally should be? I have a maxed out Arance Strike that I've been using for the past year or 2, and it's been activating nearly every time I attack an enemy, but after this update, it just doesn't work anymore. Same can be said for Arcane Guardian too. Please DE, can you guys look into this?

22 minutes ago, (PS4)X-HollowIchigo said:

Hey guys! Has anyone else noticed that a few of the Arcanes are not working as they normally should be? I have a maxed out Arance Strike that I've been using for the past year or 2, and it's been activating nearly every time I attack an enemy, but after this update, it just doesn't work anymore. Same can be said for Arcane Guardian too. Please DE, can you guys look into this?

Okay, Arcane Strike does still work normally, but only on my second Excalibur Warframe. For some odd reason, it isn't working on my first Excalibur...

4 minutes ago, (PS4)X-HollowIchigo said:

Okay, Arcane Strike does still work normally, but only on my second Excalibur Warframe. For some odd reason, it isn't working on my first Excalibur...

Okay, I apologize if I keep posting on here, right now I am testing all of this out, and from what I've discovered:

It only worked with my second Excalibur BECAUSE he wasn't wearing the "Excalibur Dex Helmet"! I then tested to see if this was actually case and it is. I placed my "Proto-Armor Excalibur Helmet" back onto my first Excalibur, and Arcane Strike began working normally. I then tested to see if this 'glitch' happens with Tennogen Excalibur helmets, and Arcane Strike once again functions normally on Tennogen helmets for Excalibur. 

Anyway, the short of it is, somehow, the "Excalibur Dex Helmet" is perverting certain Arcanes from taking affect. DE, if you guys see this, please fix this glitch!

Hello,

First of all thanks for the latest update, it is very enjoyable and welcomed.

I would like to do a suggestion about usability in the new Arcanes system, that it is fantastic, of course.

Please add an indicator with the number of assets in which each Arcane is in use, for example, a black square in the top right corner of each Arcane, with a white number, indicating in how many Warframes / Zaws / Operators / Amps the arcane is installed.

I think that this little usability modification would be very helpful.

Thanks a lot.

Kind regards

16 hours ago, (PS4)cleefsentence said:

There are still dozens of bugs that needs a fix ASAP

See my topic: 

Hello,

I can confirm the followings bugs that have happened to me personally:

- Can't use any ability, auto revive or use operator cause "ability in use" (if you want to fix this you have to jump into water)

Confirmed happening, and it is a hassle, you cannot do anything except moving around doing nothing. Would be due to some rare race condition when issuing an ability and changing to Operator very quickly afterwards

- Synovia hitboxes are busted: 6 times out of 10 the damage is 0 even if you aim right

This is happening very frequently, may be it is only a visual glitch in the UI, but apparently, the Synovias get no damage. I know that DE is investigating this. I think it is way more frequent when you are not the host.

- Eidolons teleporting random even if there are dozens of lures close and attached to them

Very true, not always but happens on occasions

- Lures still block aim

This has improved significantly, but, yes, still happens at times.

- Vomvalyst that goes underground or/and are unkillable during the shields regeneration phase

Yes, this happened to me too

- Vomvalyst spawn: need more around!

Not a bug to be fixed, but yeah, would be helpful having more of these to charge the lures

- Sometimes less lures spawns and get 8 of them needs more time

The time is very tight, true, and due to some bugs it is all way more complicated fulfill the three captures in the available time span

Kind regards

First off , love the game and active community 

But i have a few ideas that might improve the game slightly (only 0.000001 % maybe) for instance some kind of visual aid (clock,progressbar,...) to indicate time of day on cetus/plains in your ship (decoration/glyph) and when relics are vaulted perhaps stating in some lettering/color change that it is vaulted (eg; When a document is 'classified') this would make it obvious when in endless round when picking a second relic to continue 

Thanks in advance and keep the game growing

(if this is not the place for ideas please link where it would be fitting thx)

Was it intentional that we can no longer distill Arcanes or was this overlooked in the current console build? It's a terrible change if done intentionally. There are a handful of issues with this new system. Many people accidentally upgraded multiple sets of the same Arcane type, not knowing that they couldn't be individually separated afterwards. I did this myself, because to my knowledge, it was never mentioned as part of the revamp. All this leaves me with is A LOT of wasted resources and time put into farming for said resources. To compound the issue, you cannot fuse a half upgraded set into another upgraded set, even if they have the required amount of arcanes for the next rank. Finally, because they cannot be distilled, you cannot trade individual arcanes with other players if you have already upgraded a set. This is a huge amount of removed functionality, and I don't understand how we benefit from it.

Hey everyone!  I’ve done some digging into the PC patch notes and I wanted to address some of the following reports / questions!

1. To follow up on my last post, I did check to see if I had any issues during a Teralyst, Gantulyst & Hydrolyst fight via entering with the night-time bounty matchmaking, and I did not.  I did notice what seemed to be a lack of vomvalysts at times however.  I’m pretty sure that active fixes are being made regularly on PC toward all of the things being mentioned in this thread, though.

2.  Regarding the Ak-Stilletto Prime + arcane awakening bug report and the Dex Excalibur helmet arcane bug report.  I did some digging and I found the following patch note in update 22.16.0 for PC:

• Fixed the Warframe Arcane in the second slot not triggering if the Excalibur Dex Helmet is equipped.

====

with that said, I am wondering if the akstilleto prime / arcane awakening bug report is linked to this?  

I am hoping this is possibly something they could hotfix for us, because Dexcalibur is “amazing”.  But if they can’t I’d expect it to be fixed with our next update!

====

Lastly - in regards to no longer being able to distill arcanes down to a stack of 10 after upgrading them - as far as I know this is intentional.  However, I think that DE is still looking at adding this functionality back.  (Don’t quote me on this though, because I’m honestly not sure.). I just know that I saw a post from either Rebecca or Megan a few weeks ago regarding this change on PC.

====

Thank you all for all of the reports!  I hope this helps clear a few things up!  ;)

7 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Baro has an 'on off' switch - so easy a programmer doesn't have to do it. 
Boosters have millions and millions of entries per userbase per type per 'start time', a programmer will certainly be able to make it work. We're just discussing the best way to do it - extensions or new free ones, etc. 

how long will these boosters last

On 3/21/2018 at 12:01 AM, (PS4)X-HollowIchigo said:

Okay, I apologize if I keep posting on here, right now I am testing all of this out, and from what I've discovered:

It only worked with my second Excalibur BECAUSE he wasn't wearing the "Excalibur Dex Helmet"! I then tested to see if this was actually case and it is. I placed my "Proto-Armor Excalibur Helmet" back onto my first Excalibur, and Arcane Strike began working normally. I then tested to see if this 'glitch' happens with Tennogen Excalibur helmets, and Arcane Strike once again functions normally on Tennogen helmets for Excalibur. 

Anyway, the short of it is, somehow, the "Excalibur Dex Helmet" is perverting certain Arcanes from taking affect. DE, if you guys see this, please fix this glitch!

Speaking of Excalibur not working my chromatic blade augment only works in captura and not missions.

Archived