Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PS4 Shrine of the Eidolon: Update 22.15.1 (+ Zephyr Prime!)

En Wednesday, March 21, 2018 a las 5:01, (PS4)X-HollowIchigo dijo:

Okay, I apologize if I keep posting on here, right now I am testing all of this out, and from what I've discovered:

It only worked with my second Excalibur BECAUSE he wasn't wearing the "Excalibur Dex Helmet"! I then tested to see if this was actually case and it is. I placed my "Proto-Armor Excalibur Helmet" back onto my first Excalibur, and Arcane Strike began working normally. I then tested to see if this 'glitch' happens with Tennogen Excalibur helmets, and Arcane Strike once again functions normally on Tennogen helmets for Excalibur. 

Anyway, the short of it is, somehow, the "Excalibur Dex Helmet" is perverting certain Arcanes from taking affect. DE, if you guys see this, please fix this glitch!

The same 4 me. Excalibur dex helmet block the second arcane in the build. Please fix that DE

I was wondering concerning the arcanes, why not moving some of them to their related weapons, like strike/fury to melee, momentum to snipers and so on. In that way we are going to use more arcanes that the usual almost everyone uses, also we don't have to change our warframe's builds depending on what weapons we bring, instead we put those arcanes to the weapons they are related to. In my proposal I am saying that Warframes stay with the 2 (warframe related) arcanes, each weapon uses 1 more arcane (like zaws do I suppose).

The arcane's list and how we could separate them, is the following:

Warframes:

Aegis

Agility

Arachne

Avenger

Barrier

Consequence

Deflection

Energize

Eruption

Grace

Guardian

Healing

Ice

Nulifier

Phantasm

Pulse

Resistance

Trickery

Ultimatum

Victory

Warmth

Riffles:

Acceleration

Rage

Snipers:

Momentum

Rage

Shotguns:

Rage

Tempo

Pistols:

Awakening

Prexision

Velocity

Melee:

Fury

Strike

*Trickery

*Ultimatum

On 3/21/2018 at 12:13 PM, (PS4)Crackle2012 said:

Hmm, will check this out ASAP!  Are you certain the lures are fully charged and within range? (Lure icon should turn blue on mini map after fully charged).

Edit:

Also, Due to having context action bound to reload, I often accidentally tell my lure to “stay here”.  Which has resulted in my lures not being within range for the capture before, so I’m just wondering if that could be the case?

I have to be very careful with this, it seems like it can trigger them to “stay here” from very far away sometimes when trying to reload quickly after transferring back into WF mode from operator.

Ye had 5 fully charged ones it happened twice, i haven't been doing eidolons much lately but im guessing its been fixed

Archived