Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Limbo issues

MyDoomWin32

Here some issues I have noticed:

1. Operator not able to pick Unairu Wisp in Cataclysm.

Operator should be able to pick Wisp in Cataclysm.

2. Weapon don't do damage to Synovias if player shooting through Volt's Shield while in Cataclysm.

Weapon should do damage to Synovias if shooting through Volt's Shield in Cataclysm due to projectiles passed through Volt's Shields counted as abilities not a case until proved

Edited by MyDoomWin32

16 hours ago, RagingReaper67 said:

I really hope they just focus on the aspects players complain about. It would be the worst if they made the rift more vulnerable or something. I know it sounds dumb, but you never know what's gonna happen.

Unfortunately, I think making the Rift more vulnerable, while easing up on it's restrictions may be the only way to appease teammates that aren't playing him. It'll just be making him weaker in some regards. But, you'll be able to use the full scope of his abilities at full power for the first time so maybe it would actually balance out in his favor.

We'll just have to keep our fingers crossed and hope they find a good solution for everyone. :/

1 hour ago, (PS4)Riko_113 said:

Unfortunately, I think making the Rift more vulnerable, while easing up on it's restrictions may be the only way to appease teammates that aren't playing him. It'll just be making him weaker in some regards. But, you'll be able to use the full scope of his abilities at full power for the first time so maybe it would actually balance out in his favor.

We'll just have to keep our fingers crossed and hope they find a good solution for everyone. :/

True. I'd like to see something simple, like players having a choice of whether or not to enter the rift. I'd say make stasis not affect allies, but that would probably be overpowered.

Weapons don't hit Synovias in Cataclysm because the Eidolon is unaffected by Cataclysm. You're in the rift, he's not. Of course, advantage, most of his attacks can't bridge the planes either. In fact on the Teralyst, only his Starfall attack does it.

No idea what attacks on Gaunt and Hydro bridge. Hydro's Starfall probably does since Terry's did, but everything else is a big ? and I really don't wanna go through the effort of testing it.

Edited by TheBlueJelly

2 hours ago, RagingReaper67 said:

True. I'd like to see something simple, like players having a choice of whether or not to enter the rift. I'd say make stasis not affect allies, but that would probably be overpowered.

I suggested (with negative feedback from readers) to have Stasis just slow all enemies and projectiles affected by 90-95%. It would allow projectiles to slowly work their way to enemies and let us dodge enemy projectiles and easily align shots.

8 minutes ago, (PS4)Riko_113 said:

I suggested (with negative feedback from readers) to have Stasis just slow all enemies and projectiles affected by 90-95%. It would allow projectiles to slowly work their way to enemies and let us dodge enemy projectiles and easily align shots.

if the guns can 100% kill their targets than there is no need whatsoever to slow down gun fire. that is the problem with stasis it is a defensive move that is allowed to be used like its not.

Edited by EinheriarJudith

20 часов назад, TheBlueJelly сказал:

Weapons don't hit Synovias in Cataclysm because the Eidolon is unaffected by Cataclysm. You're in the rift, he's not.

You didn't read carefully or it's me?

Shooting through Volt's Shield should do damage to targets outside Cataclysm aka rift.

Edited by MyDoomWin32

7 hours ago, MyDoomWin32 said:

You didn't read carefully or it's me?

Shooting through Volt's Shield should do damage to targets outside Cataclysm aka rift.

Why should it? Shooting through Volt's shield only buffs the shot- if it bridges the plains in other content, I'd say *that* is the bug, not the fact that it doesn't work on Terry.

Edited by TheBlueJelly