Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gara QoL change

GunMute

Hello, I've been playing a lot of Gara lately and I have noticed something that can make micromanagement of her splinter storm needlessly difficult. That is, when you cast splinter storm on yourself it will not come up as a status effect on the UI and the only way to track its duration is by the ability icon itself. Now, when you are only using splinter storm on yourself that isn't much of a problem, however if you have cast it multiple times (on yourself and allies) AND your allies are not in range of your 4, it can become very difficult to track the duration of splinter storm on yourself as it will not come up anywhere and can easily result in losing the buff and stacks if you refresh it a second too late because you can't see how much time you have left on it. I'd like to propose that when you cast splinter storm on yourself it will show up on the UI next to the other status effects you have active, as to make keeping track of the ability counter easier. Thank you for the consideration

Edited by GunMute
spelling