Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suggestion for Nekros Ultimate

Torchman220

When playing Nekros, I tend to like refreshing my minions when they get low health at the best times. Unfortunately, in some of the cases of me attempting to full heal my minions, I search for one of my minions' health and tend to decide to refresh them based off that. Sometimes I usually find that the minion I look at is the healthiest of them all, and some wind up dying. I would love a UI update to Nekros to allow a simple list of your minions' health mainly for a QoL change. Thanks.

i want the ability to have a "tap/charge" function on his 4.. with Charge being Summon/Refreshheal and Tap being a command button to Attack/Defend location or player/Force banish contextually based on what you are targeting.

Such a versatile defensive frame, yet people only ever see him for his "loot ability"

1 minute ago, (PS4)ForNoPurpose said:

i want the ability to have a "tap/charge" function on his 4.. with Charge being Summon/Refreshheal and Tap being a command button to Attack/Defend location or player/Force banish contextually based on what you are targeting.

Such a versatile defensive frame, yet people only ever see him for his "loot ability"

Definitely, I mostly use him for his ult and rarely for his desecrate. More command over the shadows would be fantastic