Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Conclave standing keep on missing

HeartPurity

Hello, only recently started to farm conclave, trying to work my way up the rank but the most annoying and common problem of conclave is I keep on missing the standing I have already earnt in the match when I am back to ship. 

I think this is one of the main reasons why people don't play conclave, I like to customize my frames with various skins and sigils and the conclave rewards look nice but the farming process is way too buggy. It happens too frequent that it is so frustrating to collect conclave standing. And ya the challenges standing is missing too. (-.-') 

Edited by HeartPurity

• 3 weeks later...

Bringing in some screenshots for proof on this.

this is the amount I had left before beginning a match: dz75clC.png

This is the amount I "earned" by the end of the match: FwSNoeq.png

And upon returning to the ship I was only awarded 1697 standing, less than one third of the listed amount: SXXGteg.png

I suspect affinity boosters mess with the actual amount earned vs presented amount but not so much that over 60% of standing vanishes. The next 6 matches had the same result where much less than half of my earned standing was actually awarded.

• 3 months later...
On 2018-04-05 at 8:30 AM, Maniac523 said:

Bringing in some screenshots for proof on this.

Links are dead. Can you reupload them? I will try to investigate this issue. People have been complaining about fake high standing from some time now.

• 2 weeks later...

Good day.

As I have written in another thread already, the amount of standing you see after the fourth, fifth or sixth match is the amount of standing for all the consecutive matches together. That means you do not get like 10k standing per match, but 10k for all the matches you did in a row.

Good luck.