Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Calming music needed!!!

uglydork

There's almost no where that i hear some calming music in warframe other than the main quests. It feels like you're in a constant warzone or just a pause from the next warzone. Even the relays or the dojos where i'd imagine it to be a place that's designed to be a calm place has no music at all. Maybe there could be some calming music at the end of missions or particularly long and grind-ey missions to get a feeling of accomplishment? 

I like that idea, especially because the main theme has a lot of potential to be used in such a scenario. The fact that we can choose the music on our Orbiter (if you find the corresponding fragments) is a good start (Ghosts of Void is my favourite lol).

I really hope DE considers adding some sort of "intermezzo" kind of music, both after missions and in relays, as some sort of "The fight is over, you've done well" statement.

On ‎3‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 8:59 PM, hellodownthere said:

use your own music then if you want to have calm music and yes we are in a constant warzone all missions are firefights so to speak

ok but that doesn't mean there's not supposed to be any calming music between any warzones. Like even in old war movies you find that soldiers, when guarding posts, sometimes  sing to themselves. Or even during training they go about singing as a group sometimes. I could use my own music yeah, but that wouldn't ever exactly fit with warframe particularly.