Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoVIP at TwitchCon and Paris Games Week!

[DE]Megan

I really, really  hope that you will come to Gamescom this year....
It was fun meeting you there last time and I would love to see you again.

I only hope that you will announce the date early enough, before all online tickets are sold...
It's so dreadful to try and buy one in day shop >_<

Both Cologne and Paris are very, very, very appealing to me (Northern Italy)... probably I'll have to wait until November though due to real life constraints (the ones my wife will put on me if the Cologne date intrsects with our honeymoon.

It was loud, for sure, but I had a blast.  I am also the winner of the Primed Chamber which is CRAZY awesome!  I haven't received it yet but I'm sure they're in need of some rest after the greatness of PAX East and that wonderful party.

Thank you to everyone at DE for putting such an event together.  I've been going to PAX East every single year since they started at the BCEC (did not make year 1 in Boston) and TennoVIP 2018 may very well be the best night I've had yet.  Really looking forward to seeing you all again at Tennocon!

56 minutes ago, (XB1)Jescal said:

It was loud, for sure, but I had a blast.  I am also the winner of the Primed Chamber which is CRAZY awesome!  I haven't received it yet but I'm sure they're in need of some rest after the greatness of PAX East and that wonderful party.

Thank you to everyone at DE for putting such an event together.  I've been going to PAX East every single year since they started at the BCEC (did not make year 1 in Boston) and TennoVIP 2018 may very well be the best night I've had yet.  Really looking forward to seeing you all again at Tennocon!

Congratulations! It was a fantastic night, I had so much fun, now all I need to do is get my hotel and flights to Tennocon and do it all again in July!

Just now, dstrawberrygirl said:

Congratulations! It was a fantastic night, I had so much fun, now all I need to do is get my hotel and flights to Tennocon and do it all again in July!

Thank you! We're in the same boat, sans flight.  I'm going to drive it from Philadelphia.  They've set the bar pretty high as far as after parties are concerned.  I can see it being less of a possibility due to the amount of people there specifically for Warframe, though.  So glad I was there!

1 hour ago, (XB1)Jescal said:

Thank you! We're in the same boat, sans flight.  I'm going to drive it from Philadelphia.  They've set the bar pretty high as far as after parties are concerned.  I can see it being less of a possibility due to the amount of people there specifically for Warframe, though.  So glad I was there!

The one thing I disliked about Tennocon last year was the lack of afterparty - which I guess is understandable given how many people there are, but it was a little sad walking back to the hotel on my own with nothing to do... but then I did end up playing board games with a couple of other tenno who were staying in the same hotel, so that ended up working out nicely. This year, if the afterparty is not logistically possible then having some sort of list of "fun things to do in London in the evening" and places that would be good to go to - being in an unfamiliar city at night can be a little intimidating.

2 hours ago, dstrawberrygirl said:

The one thing I disliked about Tennocon last year was the lack of afterparty - which I guess is understandable given how many people there are, but it was a little sad walking back to the hotel on my own with nothing to do... but then I did end up playing board games with a couple of other tenno who were staying in the same hotel, so that ended up working out nicely. This year, if the afterparty is not logistically possible then having some sort of list of "fun things to do in London in the evening" and places that would be good to go to - being in an unfamiliar city at night can be a little intimidating.

We could always organize something ourselves!  Obviously it couldn't have open bar but we could find out which bars are close/awesome and suggest folks meet up there.  If there's a 'main hotel' like there is at PAX East (Westin), then we can see about having a board game meetup for all ages so that the minor tenno aren't left out.

• 1 month later...

I literally slipped into TennoVIP 2015 gamescom LAST SECOND - if you actually come back to germany again i'd love to get my ticket up front this time 😄 And i'd bring the 2015 Mug which i totally forgot to get signed back then. Like the happy pleb i was. Any ETA on the date for that? I hope TennoCon stress doesn't saps you into canceling it again 😕

• 2 weeks later...

oh man i wanted to wait to buy my ticket until i know when exactly you will come to cologne...but now the tickets for saturday are sold out- and lucky as i am you will probably come on saturday...would be a real shame 

but yeah maybe next year

• 2 weeks later...
Am 20.3.2018 um 16:14 schrieb [DE]Megan:
  • Gamescom in Cologne, Germany (August, date TBD) 

On the one hand, I want to be excited to meet you guys again. On the other hand, you cancelled your GamesCom attendance last minute for the last two years because of TennoCon/ work on big updates (which were then massively delayed). Which makes me think this is too good to be true.

Archived