Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

ZEPHYR PRIME HAS ARRIVED!

[DE]Danielle

2 minutes ago, (PS4)enderwiggins23 said:

It would have been nice to have some forewarning that new Loka was going to change. Just got Vauban prime neurotics build for it and was gonna put it in tonight but no. There goes my nitain cause de can’t switch the offer a couple days in advance or give the option for both for a couple weeks for people like me who just build the thing. 

For future reference, syndicates will not have a vaulted item to achieve the max rank. It is always swapped out when a vaulting occurs to something that isn't vaulted.

Zephyr Prime:

• Blueprint:Neo Z1, rare
  • Neuroptics: Lith H2, common
  • Chassis, uncommon

Tiberon Prime:

• Meso O2 for reciever, common
  • Meso T1 for barrel, rare
  • Meso T2 for stock, rare
  • Axi O2 for BP, uncommon

Kronen Prime:

• Neo B4 Handle, uncommon
  • Blade: Axi K2, rare

1 minute ago, TheLegacy92 said:

Zephyr Prime:

• Blueprint:Neo Z1, rare
  • Neuroptics: Lith H2, common
  • Chassis, uncommon

Tiberon Prime:

• Meso O2 for reciever, common
  • Meso T1 for barrel, rare
  • Meso T2 for stock, rare
  • Axi O2 for BP, uncommon

Kronen Prime:

• Neo B4 Handle, uncommon
  • Blade: Axi K2, rare

Hope this helps some of you :)
Be sure to check the reddit page for more updates.
#DEDanielleIsBae^_^

5 minutes ago, (XB1)Apollyon VII said:

For future reference, syndicates will not have a vaulted item to achieve the max rank. It is always swapped out when a vaulting occurs to something that isn't vaulted.

I get that. But the option should sill be there. It was yesterday when I started building it.  It’s not my fault they changed it. I am new so this information which would have been helpful yesterday when I built the stupid thing. 

21 minutes ago, Axelatrix said:

Meso O2 Relic Tiberon Prime Receiver Common Helene Saturn Common

Meso T1 Relic Tiberon Prime Barrel Rarest

Neo K1 Relic Uncommon Zephyr Prime Chasis

Axi H3 Kronen Prime Blueprint Common

Lith Z1 Zephyr Prime Systems Rarest

Neo Z1 Zephry Prime Blueprint Rarest

#ZephyrPrime

26 minutes ago, (PS4)enderwiggins23 said:

It would have been nice to have some forewarning that new Loka was going to change. Just got Vauban prime neurotics build for it and was gonna put it in tonight but no. There goes my nitain cause de can’t switch the offer a couple days in advance or give the option for both for a couple weeks for people like me who just build the thing. 

They said at least a week in advance that vauban was gonna get vaulted for zephyr so it's obvious that they would change syndicate requirements 

The cost of the operator suit and other cosmetics is a bit steep to be honest. I was expecting something like £20-£25 price tag on it but paying £32 for a suit, armour, colours and 2 boosters is not that great, at least include some platinum with it to make it worth while.

6 minutes ago, ManEatinSquirrel said:

They said at least a week in advance that vauban was gonna get vaulted for zephyr so it's obvious that they would change syndicate requirements 

I wouldn’t consider that obvious. It was still listed up until change over. Kind of seems like false advertising to me. All I’m saying is the option for both at time of vaulting would be nice. Especially since it was listed as Vauban up until an hour ago. 

1 hour ago, (PS4)ctcjoe19 said:

I wish DE would release MR 20 plus weapons...

MR displayed on gear was updated to better reflect its effectiveness in battle. As of currently other than endless level scaling there is no need for a weapon capable of needing to be ranked that high. If it is introduced the missions should exist also.

2 hours ago, (XB1)Apollyon VII said:

I mean, they shouldn't ever have items that are possible for vaulting anyway, for consistency's sake.

1 hour ago, (PS4)enderwiggins23 said:

its not like you had no idea for months in advance who the next prime was going to be. SMH.

Archived