Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

ZEPHYR PRIME HAS ARRIVED!

[DE]Danielle

21 minutes ago, (XB1)Evilpricetag said:

MR displayed on gear was updated to better reflect its effectiveness in battle. As of currently other than endless level scaling there is no need for a weapon capable of needing to be ranked that high. If it is introduced the missions should exist also.

I agree, that's what I was referring to veterans need high ranked content so we aren't bored out of our minds. 

22 minutes ago, (PS4)repins920 said:

its not like you had no idea for months in advance who the next prime was going to be. SMH.

I started playing a couple weeks ago so I’m getting the jist of the game. So yeah I didn’t know. All I’m saying is if their going to change it like that, put a timer on it, let both work for a week or two. Something that doesn’t waste the materials I just farmed and watched alerts for the last week to get going. 

3 minutes ago, (PS4)enderwiggins23 said:

I started playing a couple weeks ago so I’m getting the jist of the game. So yeah I didn’t know. All I’m saying is if their going to change it like that, put a timer on it, let both work for a week or two. Something that doesn’t waste the materials I just farmed and watched alerts for the last week to get going. 

Lot of people bashing on you which is not needed, I hope you still need vaubon prime at least so the helmet doesn't go to waste. But yea future reference this is a learning experience. But I'd do allot of farming to get the rest of his set now rather than later, as you can no longer get his relics - if it wasn't obvious.

There were a few times in the past they left vaulted goods in the syndicate rep upgrade, but that ultimately made those items valuable 200-400p more than it should be worth as time goes on.

I personally am a little shocked it didn't have a friend or clan member that you maybe mentioned, "cool I'll be upgrading New Loka tomorrow because I'm building Vaubon Prime Neurotics." (basic discussion) and they could have mentioned something to you if they were experienced. But there is a fine branch of solo players out there to.

To be honest I'm a little shocked you rushed your syndicate progress so quickly for just playing for a couple weeks, thats a little unusual.

23 minutes ago, (PS4)enderwiggins23 said:

Onece again its not like they haven't  announced  anything, especially at the front of your ship. That is the news, updates and announcements. It has been listed there quite awhile now.

1 hour ago, Tendou_Souji said:

Trailer when? Image result for heavy breathing cat

When you posted this DE_Geoff entered a deep sweat, the pupila of his eyes shrunk to the size of 5mm pencil led, as color drained from his face, he then...full of terror released a Super Saiyan/Dragonball Super length & intensity level scream that deafened every Dog in Canada, broke every Window Canada & in every state touching on US/Canada border, blew up every pc at Digital Extremes, stretched into space & disproved it as a soundless vaccuum.

(He hasn't even finished Hydroid Prime's trailer. Now he needs to churn out Zephyr Prime's Trailer...his team needs to catch up before the next Prime Access! :crylaugh:)

3 hours ago, (PS4)enderwiggins23 said:

It would have been nice to have some forewarning that new Loka was going to change. Just got Vauban prime neurotics build for it and was gonna put it in tonight but no. There goes my nitain cause de can’t switch the offer a couple days in advance or give the option for both for a couple weeks for people like me who just build the thing. 

They said Booben Prime was being vaulted and the required syndicate parts always change when the part gets vaulted, so that's well known.  

37 minutes ago, himynameisMarkuz said:

Please make the chain on the commodore prime suit a waistband piece T-T 

A what? Isn't that what it is? It wraps around the waist then comes off the side and attaches to the back just below the neck. Pretty sure the chain is supposed to be a falconer leash for Warframes.

Oh yay 50 bucks for a gene mask. My favorite color has been violated. Now I can't bear to have my companions anymore. Goodbye my kitties, goodbye my puppies. 2 years I've waited for a good purple. When it does come around it can't be obtained. The other stuff in the pack will not be used, so the price would be for the gene mask alone. I'd rather use that money for food.

Vay Hek asked me if I was ready for a sacrifice. I was, and I took that sacrifice. I sacrificed my kavats to avoid getting the gene mask. Now I have food.

Can't wait to try out this stuff several months down the road. Particularly pleased about Tiberon Prime having 3 firing modes.

In the meantime, are we getting anything a little more...accessible soon? New Augments? Kuva rework? Melee weapon balance passing?

Archived