The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kronen Prime Stats NEED A BUFF

cookieknife

1 minute ago, xXDeadsinxX said:

That doesn’t really make much sense though since there are a lot of prime weapons that are a lot better than their normal counter-parts, such as the Venka Prime, Kogake Prime, Nami-Skyla Prime and the list can go on and on.

The list kinda doesn't matter. Some prime-weapons simply aren't really much better than their regular variants, and we gotta deal with it.

3 minutes ago, RedEyedRaven said:

The list kinda doesn't matter. Some prime-weapons simply aren't really much better than their regular variants, and we gotta deal with it.

name me 2 lol you say this but give no examples. and give me ones that were shipped with warframes, not fang prime/ orthos prime that didnt come with warframes.

Edited by cookieknife

Am 20.3.2018 um 21:39 schrieb cookieknife:

These stats are awful for something people have the option to drop money for. These stats would be good for NORMAL kronen

not a prime

You can drop money on every weapon.

@OP: YOu are asking for a buff but don´t know where to post such a thread. This makes everything irrelevant.

On 3/23/2018 at 12:17 PM, cookieknife said:

And there are many other better weapons for slash procs, Prisma Cleavers, Nami Skyla Prime, Galatine Prime, Galatine lol, Venka Prime.

That can be said of all tonfas.

On 3/23/2018 at 12:18 PM, cookieknife said:

absolutely no one lost their minds because of the wraith having less damage. it had more status chance and more crit chance, i dont know what game you were playing but everyone was going bonkers over it, havent seen one thread asking for a buff from a reasonable person.

LOL.  When it (Ignis Wraith) first came out, the sky was falling.  The forums were lit up with people complaining.

11 hours ago, Zeclem said:

am i the only one that thinks this weapon is actually good? 

Like the other guy said yeah it’s good and a survicable weapon. But you’re not taking it somewhere you’ll take , lex, sicarus, vasto, Sybaris , Silva & aegis , venka , galatine , nami Skyla, latron, braton, burston, Hell even broncos are top tier now. (The primes of all the ones I mentioned) Kronen Prime is just a step down from what we’ve received b4

12 hours ago, cookieknife said:

Like the other guy said yeah it’s good and a survicable weapon. But you’re not taking it somewhere you’ll take , lex, sicarus, vasto, Sybaris , Silva & aegis , venka , galatine , nami Skyla, latron, braton, burston, Hell even broncos are top tier now. (The primes of all the ones I mentioned) Kronen Prime is just a step down from what we’ve received b4

except thats incorrect that i cant take this weapon to those places. cus i did. its a co viable melee with very fast attack speed and high slash damage. 

3 hours ago, Zeclem said:

except thats incorrect that i cant take this weapon to those places. cus i did. its a co viable melee with very fast attack speed and high slash damage. 

First off 1.17 is not “very high” it’s above average at best. And 52.8 is high for maybe a normal weapon but to be the second weakest Tonfa out of a 2 year old one and a 1 year old one. There’s no defending it’s stats .

43 minutes ago, cookieknife said:

First off 1.17 is not “very high” it’s above average at best. And 52.8 is high for maybe a normal weapon but to be the second weakest Tonfa out of a 2 year old one and a 1 year old one. There’s no defending it’s stats .

ok do show me a faster tonfa then. then i'll call it "above average at best". and when i say "high slash" i meant its ips spread. theres plenty to defend there.

7 hours ago, Zeclem said:

ok do show me a faster tonfa then. then i'll call it "above average at best". and when i say "high slash" i meant its ips spread. theres plenty to defend there.

I might be unable to show you a tonfa with more base attack speed. But i'm surely able to show you a tonfa that is faster, faster in killing that is.

Spoiler

Oh and also a tonfa that is faster as in, faster to get you across the map due to parkour buffs.

@cookieknife Next time post feedback into the actual feedback section dude. No one not even DE is gonna consider this thread when it's just under "discussions". All it does is to bait people to argue you down for the sake of it.

Edited by IceColdHawk

16 hours ago, cookieknife said:

Except the speed stat changes per stance. That is why a Hammer with 1.2 is still slow compared to a dagger with 0.9.

Like the Sovereign stance, it's fast..... Sort of if it wasn't for the irritating pause and wind up to start every combo.

8 hours ago, Sqecmi said:

hm, it appeared kronen p. is not that bad. with this small tuning

Reveal hidden contents

Z9YFbXk.png

29 minutes ago, cookieknife said:

I’ve got a slide cc attack one too but kronen its not really that fun for me at all to spam the same attack :/ 

Yeah, I feel the same way. I used to have a slide CC + CD Riven for the Kronen, but I ended up rerolling it and got these stats: 

XyQeLR2.jpg

Honestly, I’m pretty pleased with this roll but if I had a Range stat with an alright negative on my Kronen Riven, it would feel great with a maxed out Primed Reach. I don’t use Maiming Strike in my melee builds, though the additional range in having a good stack would technically help in closing in the CQC on tonfa’s melee range that it would feel satisfying to use. 

I’ll keep rerolling to see what’s up, but overall I’m going to hold off to see what DE does about the Kronen Prime or tonfas in general.

9 hours ago, Sqecmi said:

hm, it appeared kronen p. is not that bad. with this small tuning

Hide contents

Z9YFbXk.png

I got a Similar Riven but it's 150.3% Crit chance on Slide, 167.1% Status Chance, - 5.4s Combo Duration. With Weeping wounds, the status chance would be at 100% or higher at 1.5x and with Blood Rush, yeah the Crit chance would go berserk and it start doing crazy, crazy damage. A lot more damage than my Atterax with just Maiming Strike. The biggest issue about it is you need Body Count to counter the negative Combo Duration and  without Primed Reach, HItting a enemy with a slide attack is a joke.

49 minutes ago, Shaw1996 said:

I got a Similar Riven but it's 150.3% Crit chance on Slide, 167.1% Status Chance, - 5.4s Combo Duration. With Weeping wounds, the status chance would be at 100% or higher at 1.5x and with Blood Rush, yeah the Crit chance would go berserk and it start doing crazy, crazy damage. A lot more damage than my Atterax with just Maiming Strike. The biggest issue about it is you need Body Count to counter the negative Combo Duration and  without Primed Reach, HItting a enemy with a slide attack is a joke.

If you use Naramon’s Power Spike, the dip on combo duration isn’t an issue. Personally, I would drop Weeping Wounds and go put in another mod that could benefit dps output further (like Primed Reach) because going 100% status on melee isn’t a big prerogative if you already have a high modded Status Chance already. Drifting Contact is a huge boon in replacing Body Count as well, as it gives +40% Status Chance and less mod capacity with only a 2 second dip from combo duration that Body Count has.

1 hour ago, (PS4)Lei-Lei_23 said:

If you use Naramon’s Power Spike, the dip on combo duration isn’t an issue. Personally, I would drop Weeping Wounds and go put in another mod that could benefit dps output further (like Primed Reach) because going 100% status on melee isn’t a big prerogative if you already have a high modded Status Chance already. Drifting Contact is a huge boon in replacing Body Count as well, as it gives +40% Status Chance and less mod capacity with only a 2 second dip from combo duration that Body Count has.

I did find extra DPS from Condition Overload and Drifting Contact than Weeping wounds and Body Count. The Enemies tend to Bleed out faster with CO. My build look exact like yours now but instead Healing return, I use Berserker.

Edited by Shaw1996

9 часов назад, Shaw1996 сказал:

my riven has exact range value of primed reach.

it's the main reason i've kept it.

On 27.03.2018 at 4:37 AM, IceColdHawk said:

I might be unable to show you a tonfa with more base attack speed. But i'm surely able to show you a tonfa that is faster, faster in killing that is.

Hide contents

Oh and also a tonfa that is faster as in, faster to get you across the map due to parkour buffs.

good thing not everybody enjoys spamming maiming strike then.

I decided to use the weapon for a solid week before posting in any of these threads, and i have to disagree.  Kronen Prime feel fantastic in practice, both with and without a riven.  A touch of extra base range as a quality of life improvement wouldn't be excessive, but even that's unnecessary in my opinion -- Primed Reach on top of the base is comfortable enough.  I don't believe they need any buff to their combat stats.  Both pure status and status-crit hybrid builds have served me very well in Flood and Sortie level content. 

The only change i'd advocate would be for their +20% parkour bonus to apply when holstered, as well as when the weapon is drawn.  I'd never look at my Telos Boltace again.

Edited by Twofish