Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Any RPers want to create an RP with me?

WilcotheWolf

After looking through the Roleplay subforum for a bit, it has come to my attention that not too many roleplays are actually up, running and open. Some are semi-open, and others are closed.

I want to start my own roleplay, yet I can't do it myself. I'm willing to have a small team of fellow tenno help me with this.

Feel free to contact me if your interested!

The problem with fully open RP’s is that they allow anyone to ring in a character with their own lore. Speed Dating had several examples of what can go wrong, with people bringing in demi-gods or characters from other universes. This happens because people introduce things that they think for the rules, or find loopholes before the GM can contain things.

Naturally this leads to them being rather silly at times.

10 hours ago, Rakawan said:

The problem with fully open RP’s is that they allow anyone to ring in a character with their own lore. Speed Dating had several examples of what can go wrong, with people bringing in demi-gods or characters from other universes. This happens because people introduce things that they think for the rules, or find loopholes before the GM can contain things.

Naturally this leads to them being rather silly at times.

That's mainly the reason why I said I want others to help me with this. Semi-Open isn't too bad, but the Open RP that hopefully me and others will make, we'll make sure not to do that. OOC chats are here for a reason.

• 3 weeks later...