Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is Prime Accessories really worth 50 USD?

AndyTse

I know ... I know ...

Warframe is free2play and it need money to develop

I love warframe but I don't think the Prime Accessories worth 50 USD

First of all, 90 DAY AFFINITY BOOSTER, 90 DAY CREDIT BOOSTER and kavat DNA pack is not useful for old players

Second, TIBOR PRIME GENE-MASKING KIT 's colour can be found in other colour pack

The only things, which is worthy, are COMMODORE PRIME SUIT and TIBOR PRIME ARMOR because they are new

If player want to get COMMODORE PRIME SUIT and TIBOR PRIME ARMOR only, they had to pay 50 USD for those plus some useless items

It made me and lots of players to choose not buying it (except rich people)

Can DE sell COMMODORE PRIME SUIT and TIBOR PRIME ARMOR in shop separately?

Just a suggestion. No offenses.

(Sorry if any grammer problem)

Edited by AndyTse

It's worth if you like the things in it, you want to support the game and you want to buy it.

I got it because I love how the Kavat armor and parts of the suit looks like. Especially Arms and Hood.

It also made me use a Kavat that was in stasis since...their introduction. Carrier Masterrace here.

5 минут назад, AndyTse сказал:

But people are not willing to buy booster , colour and DNA as well

colour is nice too, booster is always there, so nothing new

dna and kit are bonus, doesnt affect price.

Bundling things some of us don't need into something to make it 'better value' doesn't all of a sudden make something better value to those of us that don't need the extra's being bundled into the package.....

I guess it is because the minimum wage is so different
In USA, it is above 8 USD/hr
But in my Country, it is about 4 USD/hr only
Also, the price level is a huge different
Lots of people can't handle it easily
Even my friends had a decent job still not want to buy it because it is expensive

It's got nothing to do with 'value' or 'worth' in the traditional sense. DE prices the packs high so it's obvious that you are choosing to buy them as a loyal supportive gesture rather than a great value deal.

Personally no digital cosmetic is worth that much for me, but I still bought the Ember/Loki pack in the unvaulting as I decided that I will spend about £1 per 10 hours to show my support for this game which has given me so much pleasure. Now I'm almost 800 hours in, and will continue to support the game in this way as long as I'm still enjoying it :-)

2 минуты назад, AndyTse сказал:

I just think that DE price it to 50 USD is not advisable for all players from different Countries
50 USD may be just a little money in US, but it can be huge price for other Countries

well, in CIS top support pack is exactly 60$ and accery pack is exactly 20$, while most get like 300-500$ per month.

Edited by Sqecmi

They have planned on doing something including selling prime vaulted accessories seperate from the whole bundle, and an option to just buy the cosemetics for the bundle. Not for actual prime access bundles, though. The main reason why it costs so much is because of the additional plat costs.

1 минуту назад, (XB1)Mythical Warden сказал:

They have planned on doing something including selling prime vaulted accessories seperate from the whole bundle, and an option to just buy the cosemetics for the bundle. Not for actual prime access bundles, though. The main reason why it costs so much is because of the additional plat costs.

there is no plat in accessory bundle.

plat in main bundle goes with 75% discount + primes+accesories.

If you are willing and able to buy it then you, by definition, have a demand for it.

Otherwise, you do not have demand for it.

In order for you to have demand for it, your opportunity cost of not owning it must outweigh the cost of owning it.

So, if you are asking this question, then no, it is not worth the price of $50 for you.

Naturally, this is dependent on how much $50 is compared to your own income and also your propensity to spend.

Different people will arrive at different conclusions.

This is the same for Founders programs, Prime Access, Unvaulting and any expenditure.

You weigh your demand for it to the opportunity cost of not being able to buy other stuff.

3 minutes ago, (XB1)Mythical Warden said:

All I and my friend want is the exclusive pack, which don't have additional plat
I don't care about AIRBURST pack, TURBULENCE pack and TORNADO pack because I don't need those plat and I can just farm them if I want

17 minutes ago, AndyTse said:

I guess it is because the minimum wage is so different
In USA, it is above 8 USD/hr
But in my Country, it is about 4 USD/hr only
Also, the price level is a huge different
Lots of people can't handle it easily
Even my friends had a decent job still not want to buy it because it is expensive

$ 1 = 3.9 in my country. 50 dollars = 196. But [de] sells cosmetic items from 90. I think the price is determined according to the countries.

1 minute ago, AndyTse said:

I am able to buy it but I just want to get the COMMODORE PRIME SUIT and TIBOR PRIME ARMOR only
Other items in this pack is not useful for me tho

Think like the others are not in it and take it. Nobody takes it because it is a booster in the package.