Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Invincible Warframe, can not use Transference [Fixed]

Giltanis

While doing bounties or hunting eidolons in the plains, sometimes when I go out to operator mode and then back into my warframe, I get stuck in the warframe. 5 no longer does anything and my warframe becomes immune to any and all damage. Shields take no damage either. The only way to fix it is to go back into Cetus. I tried jumping into water to reset and going to archwing and back out but nothing else fixes the bug.

I have had this happen twice in the span of 5 minutes on Chroma since this latest hotfix. Things would progress normally during eidolon fight, I switched back and forth between operator and warframe while fighting it when suddenly I cannot change to operator mode anymore. I tried jumping into the deep water, did not fix it. I tried killing myself but my otherwise correctly working and configured Cerata suddenly stops hurting me. I then went to enemies to get them to kill me, but they can't kill me either. The eidolon can't hurt me either. Turns out this bug makes you invincible. I can still hit and kill enemies.

I'm doing a tridelon hunt as chroma and I don't know what triggered it but I have suddenly become immune to all damage even ramming into stuff in archwing doesn't do anything

also, I cant change into operator so can't really do anything

honestly, this would be amazing in any other scenario but playing as chroma taking damage is needed

I had exactly the same problem on the last two hunts, i can't leave my warframe but it doesn't receive any damage.

I was playing as a Rhino so is not because of the Warframe, the only thing that i saw during those two hunts was that i was the host so maybe is that.

Edited by S1lverw1ngs

I just ran into this problem as well. Was playing as volt. It seemed to trigger when I was in operator mode, trying to transfer back into my warframe, and the operator was killed, perhaps while it was starting to transfer. Might be something in there.

I was harrow on the plains doing a tridolon, I jumped into the water to reset my covenant and when I got reset I couldn't go into operator and i didn't take any form of damage, knock-back, or energy drain (could still use abilities).

I decided to go do a Tridolon public game. I was playing Trinity and got host. At some point while looking for voms after having a few lures at the start of the game, I became completely invincible and was unable to switch to operator. Usually a similar bug seems to happen sometimes when you go down, but I never went down. I just became invincible somehow. I tried jumping in the water repeatedly since this use to fix some of the horrendous bugs you randomly get during this ridiculously buggy fight, but it did nothing. In fact, I was also immune to the magnetic proc from the water. That would have been great if not for the inability to go into operator mode to help with the shield.

In addition, my sniper combo counter on my Lanka was seemingly partially frozen and never lost count over time throughout the rest of the mission (but did gain count). 

I was able to use my other abilities, which I mention since some variations of this bug include being unable to go to operator or use any ability. 

We ended up failing during the second Eidolon because I could not help take out the shield and the others didn't have amazing amps. Just one variation of many game breaking bugs that regularly occur during Eidolon fights. 

Edited by Borg1611

Just to add, this apparently isn't specific to Eidolons, it may be specific to the plains.

I was mining on Zephyr just now during the day cycle. Seemingly the same bug occured. I became completely invincible (could not take any damage to shields or health) and was unable to switch back to operator. 

It seems to occur when swapping in and out of operator. Something to do with the timing of it possibly? I think I had swapped to rapidly do a zenurik energy dash and swap quickly back out (though I do this quite a lot so I'm not sure what else has to happen with the timing to trigger the bug).

Edit: In the following session on the plains (again as Zephyr, I doubt the frame matters though) while doing a bounty I hit my operator key, did a dash and then hit the operator button to leave operator in fast succession (possibly hitting the operator key to leave before the dash animation ended?). This again triggered the bug so it may be easy to re-create just going operator, dashing and leaving as fast as possible (possibly requiring a specific combination of enabled focus traits?). edit2: There must be more to it than just that as I'm not able to reliably re-create the bug. Maybe something else has to happen on the plains at the same exact time to trigger some weird script error. 

If it helps my combination of focus abilities were: Void Flow - maxed+unbound, Void Siphon 5 pips, not unbound, energy pulse on but zero pips, energizing dash maxed, lightning dash maxed. In addition enduring tides and mind sprint are unbound and on.

I've gotten similar bugs in the past several times during Eidolon hunts before I had as many waybound nodes unbound so those probably don't have much to do with it.

Edited by Borg1611

I would like to confirm that I too had this exact same situation play out twice today as Rhino. 

I believe that it was triggered by doing a channeled skill and then accidentally swapping between operator and back to warframe (Roar in this case). What follows is the inability to take damage from the eidolons, and completely unable to die or be reset without leaving to cetus/orbit. Skills and all other functions work the same, I am still able to get bonus stats and energy regen from others, and am still able to damage the eidolon.

I have recorded the moment when it happened, and will upload it when I have more free time. I wanted to browse the forums to see if this was just me or not, and am glad to see someone else has brought this up as it can obviously be abused if planned accordingly.

Had a bug happen while soloing the Tridolons my operator couldn't come out of my Oberon and my Oberon gained total damage immunity jumping into water command unstuck and archwing did nothing to help. It happened right after I void dashed away from harry and transfered out to keep away from magnetic procsDA5B1356CDE4346DF8BC814B6EC0830EA2E73B87

FE5D56FFDFBF2DE645DCEEDEA24F30D67179B1BE

00A2BD11362856D64A7181B508E522A22454C0EC

Had the same thing happen to me. I think it happened to me right as we captured the teralyst. I was popping in and out of my frame to kill the vombalyst.

2JWSMMY.jpg

2 bombards hitting me for proof.

My team was unable to finish the gauntlyst without me.

nnSMUKX.jpg

Edited by Razgriz8492nd
Adding details.

I get this too.  It seems to only happen when I enter the plains from Cetus.  Entering the plains directly from the Orbiter when hunting Eidolons might be a good work-around until it gets fixed.  In the meantime, enjoy the invincibility while doing bounties.

Video shows it in action, oddly I couldnt go back into my operator afterwards. Which made my friend have to pick up the slack for most of the fight. But that was fine. The fact I just couldnt take damage or even be status proc'd was odd. And I tried using an archwing and it was also immune to damage and procs. But the things Grineer shoot that knock you out of the archwing worked fine. Not really sure what else to add in, so yeah. Just thought Id post this because that was really odd.

This has happened to me 3 times today. Seems to happen when you switch from Warframe to Operator and back to Warframe in quick succession. You are no longer able to switch back to Operator, but all of your Warframe abilities and weapons work as normal. You are invincible to all attacks which is handy, but not when you can't take down an Eidolon's shields. I've had to abort the bounty each time I've got this bug. Frustrating... DE please fix this.

28 minutes ago, Darcra said:

This has happened to me 3 times today. Seems to happen when you switch from Warframe to Operator and back to Warframe in quick succession. You are no longer able to switch back to Operator, but all of your Warframe abilities and weapons work as normal. You are invincible to all attacks which is handy, but not when you can't take down an Eidolon's shields. I've had to abort the bounty each time I've got this bug. Frustrating... DE please fix this.

Both dismayed and glad to hear I'm not the only one.

I've had this happen a lot, almost always when I go in and out of operator mode "too fast" when trying to quickly place down an operator energy bubble, use transference to get my frame in it, and transference to continue fighting an eidolon; it'll keep me in the invincible state unable to use transference for the rest of the session. 

I have the same thing, using Oberon, not sure if the frame matters but this bug has occurred for each of the 3 teralysts that I have attempted so it seems to be consistant.

This has only happened to me over the last two days, 20-21 March 2018, and only on the plains of eidelon while hunting the teralyst, warframe-operator switching worked normally in regular star chart missions and during bounties on the plains. Jumping into the water resets the warframe to land like normal but does not fix the problem, and I can't die to reset the warframe.

I run the solo Teralyst boss rushs at night to get the cap standing per day. You all know not often can randoms do things as orderly. I know it is selfish but what can I say I am lonely. Besides the point though, while trying to do one run I couldn't do transference randomly in the plains... in the middle of a Teralyst fight with three limbs already gone... I don't know what triggered this one second I am my Operator blasting those shields down to zero then jump into Warframe to repositioning . After repositioning I need some energy so I try jumping back to Operator but nothing... I was stunned. By this time the Teralyst gained it's small 200 shield so no damaging from Warframe... A waste of fourteen minutes of an already small pool of time. 

My problem by no means is the time but the operator choosing not to help after it is mostly done.

I tried to pull this glitch again but after returning to the plains everything seemed normal until of course I met another Teralyst. It is almost like for some reason after taking down sixteen of these big guys my operator is unmoving in taking down another single one.

Please send space tape! ;.;