Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sannidor

Mouse sensitivity increases when switching to operator and dashing on PoE and Uranus.

An update on a bug I previously reported weeks ago but it has not been fixed and now it's not only PoE exclusive.

Maybe it was the case from the moment it was bugged but my guess is it can be related to archwing somehow?

Both Uranus and PoE allow for wings mode and I never encountered this bug in non-wing missions.

Mouse sensitivity raises to its maximum value when dashing as operator, options stats are not affected.

It happens most often for me as a HOST, but not exclusively. 

Jumping to emptiness or water "reset" does not fix it, re-entering to frame from operator seems to change mouse movement a bit but almost never helps.

Please fix it, this makes mining and fishing almost impossible, not to mention Eidolon fights.

It's taking your archwing sensitivity.  Just match it with your regular sensitivity for now and it should never be a problem for you again.  It's a frustrating bug, but that's a workaround that will stay.

On 3/28/2018 at 3:34 PM, Scoon said:

It's taking your archwing sensitivity.  Just match it with your regular sensitivity for now and it should never be a problem for you again.  It's a frustrating bug, but that's a workaround that will stay.

You're a hero, that solved it for me!