Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shrine of the Eidolon: Hotfix 22.16.5 + 22.16.5.1

[DE]Megan

19 minutes ago, curather said:

I don't use the trinity with link to kill everything but I wouldn't wish nerfs on any warframe.  I rarely see it (seen once in 863 hours) and when I do see it, it is on a repetitive tile such as hydron and speeds up the clears.

I've seen it 4 times in the last 24 hours. But I still kinda don't care. It's more annoying than a trolly Limbo, but about the same as the old Miragulor. Kinda brings back memories.

wow, people actually asking for nerf in a PVE game? ..... trinity shot herself combo is a thing WAAAAY before ember nerf you just dont use it , and its the only way trinity can actually keep up her KPS ( kill per second ) with other frame if she is lvling or doing something solo, take that away and trinity will be useless in solo run ( cause all she does is just not die, which btw many frame can do that, wukong, nidus, inaros, gara, mesa, oberon etc) , as for riven dispo nerf, id like to ask  do you have the riven? or you are jelly for people that have the riven? are you asking the nerf to make you feel better and screw other people? or you actually asking nerf to make the game better for everyone ? its a PVE game the "co-op" is in the game genre , we suppose to work together not screw another, if you dont like it then hit that solo button like i do for the first 3 year i play the game, i never complain, i never ask for nerf nor buff, i enjoy what i can, and not get upset with something as meaningless as A mod, a singular mod, if the weapon is sucks so be it, ill use another weapon, if i want to use the weapon that ill use it despite its sucks, you cant always have EVERYTHING THAT YOU WANT its not a dream, wake up TENNO!

7 minutes ago, Oscar_das_Tora said:

Loved all the updates and all, but could you guys have a look on the issue of amps bugging kuva clouds?

Can you expand on what the issue is so we can better reproduce it on our end?

Thanks!

1 minute ago, [DE]Megan said:

Can you expand on what the issue is so we can better reproduce it on our end?

Thanks!

when you shoot kuva clouds with an amp, it will bugs the mission where you can't complete it sometimes.

2 hours ago, --Q--Voltage said:

I'm loving the Discord Rich Presence!
QuasarsTrade.png

Will Kronen Prime recieve a buff ever? The stats are very lackluster and Telos Boltace has more utility.

Telos Boltace has more utility for enemies who's death is delayed by its $&*&*#(%&ed push mechanic.

That being said, Kronen severely needs a buff as right now it's just a fancy Kronen.

thanks for the update DE

could you fix the perla pistol skin having issues when used with pandero? (there's other pistols but i cant recall)

the issue is it moves the cylinder forward when you fire, and it stays forward

Archived