Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shrine of the Eidolon: Hotfix 22.16.5 + 22.16.5.1

[DE]Megan

Can we get clarification on the changes to Scourge?

Magazine Capacity: Now 20

Max Ammo: Now 100

The fire rate is still the same, and it's still a pure status weapon. It's nowhere in any of the patch notes from when it was implemented and seems to have been unintentional.

There are still no fixes for the broken animations and textures ive been pointing out for a month now. i give up GG.

Maybe i shoulda posted on the official forums(reddit) than these fourms which are unofficial and arent even moderated by DE. As if a DE staff would come to these unofficial forums for bug reporting. Reddit first always, amiright?

9 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Upon escaping your Orbiter via sneaky level holes, you will now be teleported back inside. For those that have already discovered these holes and have placed

Don't think this works. you can still get out via decoration mode.

20 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Ayatan Sculptures can now be placed and contributed to the Dojo!

• As most of you know, Decorations contributed to the Dojo are never refunded. If you contribute an Ayatan Sculpture, you will not be able to retrieve it for Endo. You have been warned!!

How about next you let us donate the 3 Eidolon articulas. I have more of them than I could ever place on my ship even with the 1500 per room since they take 100 each...

10 minutes ago, Descent-of-Damocles said:

Tiberon Dispo still 5/5?

Far as I can tell yeah, but really tib p isn't exactly busted with a 5/5. It's very GOOD, but it's a jack of all trades similar to Stradavar. Auto fire can be done better by Telos Boltor or Tenora and the semi can be outdone by a sniper rifle easily. This is with a CC/CD/elemental roll with no downsides, given, so it'll be a bit weaker than some other rivens, but frankly, if dispo is nerfed it'll be comparable to a Stradavar with a riven.

Archived