Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shrine of the Eidolon: Hotfix 22.16.5 + 22.16.5.1

[DE]Megan

6 minutes ago, LagacyZ said:

They removed the default passive Buff Icons from the top right in the 2nd to last hotfix/patch or w/e.  but the buffs ARE STILL THERE, so worry not.

Yeah, let's have icons for some buffs but not for others, because the game wasn't confusing enough already.

1 minute ago, dattatea said:

Please fix the issue of Limbo's stasis randomly turning off for no reason.

its when your team is shooting within your bubble causes the power to turn off. this is intended and probably will not change.

Just now, humpty53 said:

-DE patches orbiter escape glitch, says that vacuum of space is dangerous
-Able to customize orbiter with free-floating camera, unaffected by space

So why not allow people to use that tool to apply decorations to their window?

"fixed" you can still fly out in decoration mode lol so much for that.

3 minutes ago, Harsol1 said:

its when your team is shooting within your bubble causes the power to turn off. this is intended and probably will not change.

I'm alone and just standing my bubble doing nothing and it turns off

42 minutes ago, MONSTERaider said:

Thnx for the hotfix, but please bring the passives icons back!

[DE] please, for the love of the Mother Tenno..... Fix/bring back the "Focus passives icons" in our HUD.
Its a QoL for us who like to know what focus passive is currently operating.
Sometimes its the little things mean a lot. <3 N hUgs

10 minutes ago, JohnnyMeta said:

Please fix the Kuva missions. Kuva missions are not working.
The siphon does not appear, the mission says it is a Kuva mission but it is a normal mission.

We're working on a fix for this now - hang tight!

STILL CANT Access operator and focus schools in cetus.............it showed in option list 1 TIME after yesterdays hotfix then back to not showing like previous, mainline update is still broken

CONFIRMED.....only shows up 1st time entering cetus after daily reset, as soon as you leave cetus it doesnt show up again til next day reset, been 2 days in row

52 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Shrine of the Eidolon: Hotfix 22.16.5

Changes:

• Replaced a duplicate Lith Z1 Relic drop in the Derelict Survival Rotation A with a Lith H2 Relic.
  • Ayatan Sculptures can now be placed and contributed to the Dojo!
    • As most of you know, Decorations contributed to the Dojo are never refunded. If you contribute an Ayatan Sculpture, you will not be able to retrieve it for Endo. You have been warned!!
  • Upon escaping your Orbiter via sneaky level holes, you will now be teleported back inside. For those that have already discovered these holes and have placed Decorations in space, please contact support.warframe.com to have your Decorations put back into your Inventory. The vacuum of space is an unforgiving beast!
  • Arcanes will now be listed according to Rarity in the End of Mission screen.
  • When switching between different Zaw previews in Hok’s Anvil, it will now show their comparison stats, similar to the Arsenal! 
  • When attempting to place a Decoration in Decoration mode and a conflict occurs, you can now go directly to the Options menu to resolve the issue.
  • Updated lighting in Corpus Ship Defense level.
  • Removed the option to equip Armor on a Kubrow equipped with the Drahk Fur Pattern as intended. 

Fixes:

• Fixed Zephyr Prime, Tiberon Prime, and Kronen Prime (and their respective Relics) not having Codex entries. This resulted in the inability to Chat Link the items and their Relics if you did not own them.
  • Fixed Kela De Thaym’s fight not progressing to the final boss room, resulting in her fight being incompletable. 
  • Fixed crashes on some 32-bit systems caused by 100 MB of memory reserved by disabled GPU particles prototype. These crashes were predominately noticed when loading into the Plains or a Void Sabotage tileset.
  • Fixed invincible Warframe and inability to Transference back to Operator as reported here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/936145-invincible-warframe-can-not-use-transference-investigating/
  • Fixed not being able to Duel as the Operator in the Dojo.
  • Fixed some Ghoul Bounties only being available for 1 minute before refreshing. 
  • Fixed Hoks Daily Special not displaying the weapon type in its stats.
  • Fixed being stuck flying around in a Dargyn when exiting right when it is destroyed.
  • Fixed hit sound playing at unexpected time for Nova’s Molecular Prime explosions and Gara’s Shatter Shield.
  • Fixed Javlok throwing sound playing when equipping Mods in Arsenal.
  • Fixed overlapping markers in the Advanced Plains Map.
  • Fixed Warframe abilities being disabled in Dojo Duels.
  • Fixed spot-loading cases when attempting to use Transference in the Dojo Dueling room.
  • Fixed a rare script error that would lead to a loss of functionality in the Star Chart.
  • Fixed a script error that can occur when picking up Rubble generated by Atlas' Petrify ability.
  • Fixed a script error that can occur when the Rescue Target is killed.
  • Fixed a script error when using Scanners (Codex/Synthesis) and Nosam Cutters.
  • Fixed a crash when attempting to Duel in the Dojo.

Can I just say if you are going to reduce the disposition on Tiberon Prime PLEASE DO IT NOW or as soon as possible, don't leave it for days and days or a week then decide to do it, tbh if you where going to reduce it you should of done it same patch as when the tiberon came out. I and many others can see this dispo reduce change coming which is fine tbh needs it 2/5 or what ever its going to be just as you do it ASAP thanks

41 minutes ago, TheHalfsightedOne said:

I know this isnt in direct notice of this update, but how long will the Warframe 5 year Merch be available? I'd love to get one of the pink lotus shirts, but I spent my spending money on Zephyr's Prime Access, and i dont want it to just, be gone by the week's end D:

The pink lotus shirt isn't one of the anniversary things. It's been there for a while and shouldn't be going anywhere.

Archived