Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shrine of the Eidolon: Hotfix 22.16.5 + 22.16.5.1

[DE]Megan

Just now, Lipucd said:

Any hope to see a fix towards Mirage's Clones?
ATM you don't gain affinity/focus/credit when they score kills.

They should also make so you gain affinity if your companions kill enemies, atm you get zero which means the best weapon for the companion is the artax. :(

Just now, curather said:

They should also make so you gain affinity if your companions kill enemies, atm you get zero which means the best weapon for the companion is the artax. :(

Well the thing was that Mirage's clones would count as the warframe kill, not the weapon kill. So you could Focus farm with just her on a lens if you set it up so your clones got all the kills. Now though they nether count for frame OR weapon kill, meaning you can end up getting 0 kills on an exterminate you completed, with zero focus, and ZERO faction gain as well. It really does suck!

Thank you for adding in the missing relic locations and relevant codex entries...would've been nice yesterday but I mean the useful bits made it into the game so no one died...I don't think anyway. Also thanks on the heads up for the kuva fix, its practically one of the only things I really get involved in, and rarely do any siphons since floods give actual decent amounts so...to have them just straight up not working is/was/will be kind of irritating but yeah...

While I'm already ahead of myself, think the Panthera could get some of that sweet sweet punch through on its blades through actual factual npc enemies and not -just- their shields or any railings/guards/barriers? Would be just great. Oh that and fix Disarming Purity proc'ing on secondary weapon Alt-fires, do I really need to go over why after the year or so I've harped on about this issue at this point? No pocket Loki.

Buuuut, i spent a lot of time and energy decorating the exterior of my landing craft, and id prefer to keep my noggle collection and tons of rubedo cluster hood ornaments? Did the items get removed or are we just supposed to contact support in the event we want to move them / claim for endo etc?

There is a bug with the Zenith, sometimes when you use the secondary shot button to change the fire mode, sometimes you stay in semi mode indefinitely until you are got kill or press the button again. i couldn' t redo it to find more of it or how i get it. 

2 minutes ago, -MortisThorne- said:

Also do something about that Trinity + Abating Link + Sancti Castanas hoopla. They're worse than Ember. 

I don't use the trinity with link to kill everything but I wouldn't wish nerfs on any warframe.  I rarely see it (seen once in 863 hours) and when I do see it, it is on a repetitive tile such as hydron and speeds up the clears.

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Upon escaping your Orbiter via sneaky level holes, you will now be teleported back inside. For those that have already discovered these holes and have placed Decorations in space, please contact support.warframe.com to have your Decorations put back into your Inventory. The vacuum of space is an unforgiving beast!

NXHEkAu.jpg

Hey, Megan... 

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

As most of you know, Decorations contributed to the Dojo are never refunded. If you contribute an Ayatan Sculpture, you will not be able to retrieve it for Endo. You have been warned!!

Strongly recommend a popup confirmation a la trade confirmation to implement a sustainable degree of player awareness. Not all of your players will have been playing (or have read) these patch notes.

Can we get Transference optimised?   Even in solo mode, game freezes for a second when i use it. 

Recently that became even worse.  With just 100 ping, i observed both Warframe and Operator T-posing while flying away from the camera....and only after few seconds of that horror i regained control over character.    Only Transference lags that much. Other actions never cause so much trouble.

43 minutes ago, Azure.M said:

The pink lotus shirt isn't one of the anniversary things. It's been there for a while and shouldn't be going anywhere.

Oh! Well admittedly my first time looking, cause I didnt know they had merch like this! thought it was all fanmade before haha. Gonna get one for sure then :P thank you!

Archived