The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Split Nikana

(PSN)SWAGberg_2012

Sup everyone, I’m $wagberg and I have a unique weapon idea I’d like to share with you guys. Now, before I begin, I want to ask if anyone has heard of, seen, or actually used the Dark-Split Sword? This weapon was able to use both heavy blade AND dual sword stances. Now I’m proposing that they should make a second weapon that is capable of using stances from 2 weapons but this time, for a nikana. This nikana will remain as one whole weapon when no stances are equipped but it changes depending on what stance you use. For example, it will fight like you are using it regularly if you have a nikana mod equipped but when you have a dual sword mod equipped, the blade changes to 2 symmetrical blades.

I have thought about the mastery rank and the blueprint for this weapon concept. In order to use the Split Nikana, your mastery rank must be 8 (just like the Dragon Nikana) and in order to build it, you must have 30,000 credits, 2 nikanas, and a forma (since formas are typically used for making dual weapons but it’s normally for secondaries though). In order to get this blueprint if this dream becomes a reality, you would need to buy it from the market (just like how you got the blueprint for the Dragon Nikana).

This idea was heavily inspired by a melee weapon called the X5 Double Sword. A katana that allows you to fight in both one sword and two sword styles. Unfortunately, since I am submitting this via tablet, I can’t upload images of the double sword on this thread so you could see what it looks like. But if you have time, search “X5 double sword” so you can check it out. For now, this is has been $wagberg, and I’ll see you all on the battlefield (maybe with a zaw machete that literally should be considered a sword instead).