Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nidus was released 16 months ago and he has not received a single cosmetic since

GRiMtox

EDIT: Nidus Deluxe Skin was teased in Prime Time #200 (03/15/2018), so that fixes my thread.

Remember Nidus? The Warframe DE was praised for because every ability and even his passive is useful?

As the title says, Nidus has been release with update 19.5 on December, 22th 2016. However, even after such a long time, he did not receive a single cosmetic item. Just for comparison, here are two other frames released months after Nidus:

Harrow, released June, 28th 2017

2 cosmetic items, one skin

Octavia, released March 24th, 2017

2 cosmetic items, both completly new skins

While I do admit that Nidus has a special place due to his transforming body that makes it harder to design a skin/helmet for him, I still think that 16 months is too long for us Nidus lovers. This is of cause not a critique to all the workshop creators, but to DE for ignoring him for too long. There are 4 workshop items for Nidus currently:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1117143632

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=949103294

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1276451553

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1244979708

This is not a rage thread but a reminder to DE that there is a warframe that needs some love. Pretty please?

Edited by GRiMtox

Tenno,

Sincere apologies for the delay of the cosmetic items for the Nidus combat platform. We did have a particularly intimidating set prepared, forged from the chitin and tendrils of a behemoth, however during the final adjustments before production there was an unfortunate accident.

To make a long story short we have sucessfully manage to removed the workers who were absorbed into the combat platform. Work is now underway  to located and remove the assimilated cosmetic pieces so that we can attempt to refit them.

We appreciate your patience in this matter.

Sincerely, 

Bling Dendra

Head Cosmetic Tester

Fash Ion Industries, Pluto.

Edited by Rakawan

@GRiMtox

Thing is with 3/4 of the examples you've used is that they aren't that... Great, especially that infested skin which was rather bland and Yatus' just doesn't do it for me at least, it's just covered in glowy stuff which doesn't suit it. The helmet with the suggestive horn was awesome, I wish it was added, but I guess we can see why it hasn't. Part of it comes down to TG authors and whether they want to do Nidus content and adjust their work in accordance with DE's requests.

If some of those were added it would be a bit of a waste of a TG selection.

Edited by Valiant

On 3/22/2018 at 1:49 PM, GRiMtox said:

If thats true, maybe this design will be the foundation of the deluxe skin. Looks pretty neat.

I dont liked because its 2 much. Look back on all deluxe skins. So maybe he is creative but he need to fit the style for the game.

On 3/22/2018 at 9:06 PM, Rakawan said:

Tenno,

Sincere apologies for the delay of the cosmetic items for the Nidus combat platform. We did have a particularly intimidating set prepared, forged from the chitin and tendrils of a behemoth, however during the final adjustments before production there was an unfortunate accident.

To make a long story short we have sucessfully manage to removed the workers who were absorbed into the combat platform. Work is now underway  to located and remove the assimilated cosmetic pieces so that we can attempt to refit them.

We appreciate your patience in this matter.

Sincerely, 

Bling Dendra

Head Cosmetic Tester

Fash Ion Industries, Pluto.

lolz