Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Console PSA - Invati Sekhara Script

[DE]Megan

Just now, (PS4)ArtPrince17 said:

I really think just one Trial is a bit unfair, even if they are extremely boring. I believe it should be limited to those who have completed all 3. The others didn't really earn it...

I mean, we should be happy they made one for us at all. 

Maybe they could have made a different one for doing one raid, vs all three? Or different tiers (someone mentioned this on a fb group I’m on). 10, 50, 100 and so on or something.

Either way, I’m happy DE at least did this for us.

1 minute ago, (PS4)jaegerbombtastic said:

I mean, we should be happy they made one for us at all. 

Maybe they could have made a different one for doing one raid, vs all three? Or different tiers (someone mentioned this on a fb group I’m on). 10, 50, 100 and so on or something.

Either way, I’m happy DE at least did this for us.

That is true. Yay, FashionFrame!

Dang. I only just finished The War Within. I wasn't ready for trials, but I could live without Invati Sekhara, but I bought the Renown pack to go with it. My Dexcalibur will now feel so, so incomplete. Please reconsider? Us players that were too new to even give trials a shot lost more than those able to reap the rewards from it, or who even got to experience it first hand to know what they are missing. I'm wishing into the void. Nevermind.

19 minutes ago, (PS4)psykenmo said:

You should never take something away from anyone. Personally I didn't care for it, and am actually more upset that I'll never get the option to even try the trials. However, nobody gets compensated for that loss though, do they?

They did mention the trials will come back at a later point. 

Really not cool, DE.

I was able to scare up a group for Law of Retribution only a few times and never managed to complete it.  I never had a group of friends that could manage to even be on at the same time and I've never landed in an active clan.  Frankly, I sucked at the trial, and my last-ditch attempt failed, because of me, due to some miscommunications in transporting the core.  I always wanted one of those effin' Sekharas and it looked like I'd managed to qualify by completing a stage in it, and damn, it was such an impressive badge and I finally, finally had a Sekhara.

The dudes that managed to complete a Trial already have their baubles.  Since you guys botched the distribution and gave it to everybody, perhaps it's now ideal to let them keep it to commemorate the Trials.

But, like, whatever.  I dunno.  I'm really disappointed, but ... whatever.  WHATEVER.

2 minutes ago, (PS4)ForNoPurpose said:

so, what about the people who tried, didnt get the chance, or just were unable to get high enough to try a trial?

what compensation do people get for not being able to try a part of the game before it is removed?

maybe after 3 years they shouldnt have sucked so bad?

2 minutes ago, (XB1)MildWitDatYac said:

maybe after 3 years they shouldnt have sucked so bad?

wow, self absorbed are we? That kind of attitude is far worse than any player.

3 years, 3 months, 3 days, anyone who has played prior to the removal of trials is negatively affected by their removal as it is loss of content.

This is the Excalibur Prime issue all over again. Players were promised a shiny thing if they did such and such, which they received. This is analogous to Excal Prime because people were promised a reward for supporting the game, which they did. If you want something, you have to earn it and not expect things to just be given to you. This is honestly sad that the mindset of thus upset with this is that they are losing something that they probably never earned in the first place. Thus who earned it get to keep it. That simple. Sorry if you are unwilling to do something even when you had ample warning to do. There is only one thing I have to say: Carpe Diem. (yes, I know some people may have actually gotten it and are complaining still, but we have no right to complain in this situation on something that does not even affect gameplay. If you refuse to understand that there are people who just decided not to do the raids and are now complaining that they lost something they did not earn, then I cannot feel sympathy.)

1 minute ago, (PS4)Boomstickman98 said:

This is the Excalibur Prime issue all over again.

Yeah, no.  Founders paid for Excalibur Prime during its exclusivity period.  If DE had managed to somehow grant Excalibur Prime to everybody through a botched script, the position that everyone should get to keep them is entirely untenable.  Your argument is terrible.

And, ya know, further?  I've paid for stuff in this game.  Rather a lot.  Some of it I expected was a timed exclusive, particularly the Renown Packs.  (They're like the Prestige Packs for you XBox folks.)

Then they got rereleased.  Some of them again and again, and then thrown into Collections sold for one low price.  Had-to-Be-There Exclusivity is pretty much a moot notion in Warframe outside of the Founders program.

Everyone got the Invati Sekhara and everyone should get to keep it.  If DE wants to further reward the people who already managed to benefit from their experience with the Trials games, they ought to throw together a remix of the Aseron Sekhara.  Prime it up or something.

Archived