Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Console PSA - Invati Sekhara Script

[DE]Megan

6 minutes ago, (XB1)BigLithuanian said:

It really is and it doesn't even change gameplay at all soooo why??!!??

Because it was for people who did raids, that’s why. No one who hasn’t done raids was supposed to get it.

Though I half agree with what others were saying, that they should let people keep this one, and make a different one for raiders only. I’m on the line about it.

3 minutes ago, (PS4)jaegerbombtastic said:

Because it was for people who did raids, that’s why. No one who hasn’t done raids was supposed to get it.

Though I half agree with what others were saying, that they should let people keep this one, and make a different one for raiders only. I’m on the line about it.

Also, I forgot to mention that this issue DIDN’T happen on PC, only console. If they did make a new one for us, they’d have to do it on PC too. Probably why they just took it back instead. Makes sense.

This is good, glad to see the people who did not play and trials are having that taken away. I am genuinely happy as the trials were fun (LoR) and the people who did not participate missed out. I was like , "there is NO way 90% of the people in cetus in every instance had completed a raid." sorry if this offends but no hard feelings. :)

I completed a raid when i was a mr11 or mr12 . I am a mr21 now and i got Arcane Healing from that raid. I dont understand why my badge was removed off my account. This game has soo myany glitches 2 of my former clan mates didnt complete a raid but they got to keep theirs but you felt fit to remove mine thats not right. I play this game from the time I wake up till I go to bed. Iv put too much work in this game to have people take my hard earnings. If i wanted to have someone steal from me id befriend a crack head. I never thought the warframe team woud start acting like Bungie stealing from their gamers that you say are so important, yea right. Thanks alot for nothing. Sincerely FriedClown84

2 minutes ago, (XB1)FriedClown84 said:

I completed a raid when i was a mr11 or mr12 . I am a mr21 now and i got Arcane Healing from that raid. I dont understand why my badge was removed off my account. This game has soo myany glitches 2 of my former clan mates didnt complete a raid but they got to keep theirs but you felt fit to remove mine thats not right. I play this game from the time I wake up till I go to bed. Iv put too much work in this game to have people take my hard earnings. If i wanted to have someone steal from me id befriend a crack head. I never thought the warframe team woud start acting like Bungie stealing from their gamers that you say are so important, yea right. Thanks alot for nothing. Sincerely FriedClown84

If you honestly think that Warframe is “stealing” from you, then maybe you should play another game.

It’s a regalia. Literally, that’s all. They didn’t steal anything.

You did a raid and it was taken? Open a support ticket or post on the glitches forum. Acting like a kid isn’t going to get you anywhere.

I'm fine with this decision as I used to be a part of multiple raid groups in the past, but I personally don't care who has what in this game lol. I play for myself, not to be more special than others.

Maybe as a whoopsie peace offering, we could all get a new sekhara based off the seashell one that's a little easier to color? :D I want to like that one but the constant silver clashes with muhfashionz

58 minutes ago, (XB1)FriedClown84 said:

After thoroughly checking the database, it appears that you never completed a Trial.

If this is an error, please reach out to http://support.warframe.com/ and we would be happy to investigate.

Sincerely [DE]Megan

3 hours ago, (PS4)Axiom666 said:

I understand it was an error, but it's kind of messed up that they are taking it away after having it given to everyone, that's a messed up tease.........

I think it's kind of messed up that DE said it was an exclusive reward for the players who completed a trial before they gave said reward to EVERYONE. Nice to see that DE plans to maintain their integrity by honoring their original promise. But I'm just saying that because I'm elitist.

I'm glad DE is doing this. It's funny seeing all these people crying about the raids when they knew for weeks that raids were going to be removed & they were the only way to get the sekharas. You guys think they should take the time out of their day to make a new sekhara to give to us who did the raids because some spoiled brats are upset they cant keep something they didnt earn? Give me a break.

3 minutes ago, (XB1)Vile Slanders said:

I think it's kind of messed up that DE said it was an exclusive reward for the players who completed a trial before they gave said reward to EVERYONE. Nice to see that DE plans to maintain their integrity by honoring their original promise. But I'm just saying that because I'm elitist.

You’re aware they didn’t actually GIVE it to everyone purposely right? Glitches happen. What’s good is that they acted quickly to fix it.

I was wondering when this would hit.

I admit it looks damn nice.

But for those who are upset.

The item was INTENDED for the 1.28% of the playernase who ran trials.

It was an accident/bug that gifted everyone.

Don't be salty.

Honestly, not very many people use the regalia option to begin with so it's no big loss.

I will admit though. Typically it's better to award a new item vs removing items though.

What's the saying? No one likes an indian gift giver?

Either way salty peeps the badge was meant for the Raiders. Let them have something to remember there Trials with.

12 minutes ago, (PS4)RoninWolf95 said:

How are we supposed to get this emblem now if we didn't meet the requirement. If you remove trials and this emblem was a reward for it, then shouldn' there be a new way to get the emblem. I mean come on.

The requirement was doing at least one raid. This emblem wasn’t meant to be required the normal way.

Archived