Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Console PSA - Invati Sekhara Script

[DE]Megan

4 minutes ago, (PS4)Zero_029 said:

I was wondering when this would hit.

I admit it looks damn nice.

But for those who are upset.

The item was INTENDED for the 1.28% of the playernase who ran trials.

It was an accident/bug that gifted everyone.

Don't be salty.

Honestly, not very many people use the regalia option to begin with so it's no big loss.

I will admit though. Typically it's better to award a new item vs removing items though.

What's the saying? No one likes an indian gift giver?

Either way salty peeps the badge was meant for the Raiders. Let them have something to remember there Trials with.

Yeah as someone who doesn't feel strongly about this either way, I see the two arguments

1) Was meant to be an exclusive gift for raiders

2) They did make an error and now it feels like they're mocking people by taking it away. I know my friend got one without raiding and fell in love with it, but she's reasonable. She's going to be very bummed out but will be understanding.

The best solution to me would be either:

1) Give every the Invati and then give a new reward for trial completions

2) Keep Invati and give out a new reward to everyone as a peace offering.

Obviously they don't have to do either, but when mistakes like these happen, I usually see this as the best way for everyone to walk away happy and just drop it.

4 minutes ago, (PS4)RoninWolf95 said:

If i knew about this emblem before raids were removed then i would have done it. But as usual info like this is not made obvious, especially since my inbox gave me one i thought it was actually just handing them out since raids are gone.

Actually, it was made very clear that raids would be leaving. Oh, a couple of weeks/months ago. Pretty sure it was either in prime time or PS4 at 4. We all knew about this.

This is the most sad I have ever been in over four years playing Warframe. 

I could never play a Trial because I can't reach out to strangers about playing together and I absolutely can not speak English over the microphone with them. The thought of never getting those Sekharas made me physically ill ever since I first heard about Trials being removed, that's how much this game means to me. I can't tell you how happy I was about getting this one anyway. I realized that we all got this one by mistake, but previously when things have been given accidentally we have been allowed to keep it as I thought we would again. (Primed Chamber.) Removing it after giving it to us really is a tease.

39 minutes ago, (PS4)jaegerbombtastic said:

Actually, it was made very clear that raids would be leaving. Oh, a couple of weeks/months ago. Pretty sure it was either in prime time or PS4 at 4. We all knew about this.

I was talking about the emblem. I knew raids were being removed. I didn't know at the time the emblem came from raids because i didn't want to bother with arcanes.

7 minutes ago, (PS4)RoninWolf95 said:

I was talking about the emblem. I knew raids were being removed. I didn't know at the time the emblem came from raids because i didn't want to bother with arcanes.

I’m still pretty sure we were told a while before hand there would be something to go along with it.

I mean, I knew in advance before it closed we would be getting something, just don’t remember where. Again, probably mentioned it during PS4 at 4.

4 minutes ago, (PS4)jaegerbombtastic said:

I’m still pretty sure we were told a while before hand there would be something to go along with it.

I mean, I knew in advance before it closed we would be getting something, just don’t remember where. Again, probably mentioned it during PS4 at 4.

They said there would be a special badge when they first announced the Raids would be removed, people had time to do them.

1 minute ago, (PS4)jaegerbombtastic said:

In all honesty, the only one I knew of that was glitchy was JV. Never had issues with lor.

Plus the Eidolons are far more glitched than raids ever were lol.

both JV and LOR was buggy for me atleast like the screen freezes when to much goes on or the fight with vey hek

Archived