Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Prime Time #201: Tonight at 7pm ET!!

[DE]Danielle

PrimeTime201_WithInfo_forum.jpg

Sheldon is afraid of birbs, so we’re dedicating Prime Time #201 to Zephyr Prime in his honor! 

Megan is joined by Danielle to find out why the bird is the word as they crack Relics and attempt to set high scores in Happy Zephyr. Who will be the first to crack under pressure? Will they find out if Zephyr or Relic came first? Tune in to find out!

ALSO, we’ve mixed up the way we showcase Fan Art so that YOU can benefit from these amazing weekly pieces! Each Prime Time there will be a 30-minute Twitch Drop for a free Display, and each episode we will showcase a Fan Art piece that will be added in the in-game Codex for your decorating pleasure!

PLUS, don’t miss your chance at a ZEPHYR Prime Access giveaway for a lucky viewer! We’ve also added a spin to prizes this week… c’mon big money no whammies!

See you here tonight, March 22nd at 7 p.m. ET. Check your time zones here.

Edit: THIS JUST IN!! We will be visiting YOUR Dojos (PC) on Prime Time tonight to see what you've been up to since the Dojo Remaster in Update 22.16.0. Got a massive mecha fighting robot ala Power Rangers hiding out in your hanger? We want to see it! 

No spacemom?NOT WATCHING!!!!Also can't you do the prime times a bit earlyer?Like the DevStream time,i mean for the players like myself when prime time starts its 3 in the morning....If i want to stay up until then im gona be a zombie the entire day...

Cool! A stream with interesting twist on prizes? AWESOME! I wonder what time it is for me... 5 am... Oh... Wellp, i didn't received any prizes watching ALL THE STREAMS, what luck can i have now? To be fair... It's actualy nice that you are making any kind of free prizes giveaways. It's just sucks that after so much time playing this game i found people who started playing recently and got much more stuff just because they live in better countries. Some giveaways that you were starting just singed me off cause i live in Kazakhstan... Sucks to suck i guess ;D

Anyway! Your game is great, but it's way too repetitive for veteran players. And prime stuff grinding is just too tedious. Hope you'll come up with a solution for that without hurting plat-market. I mean... It's allready ruined by now. So... Give us more relics? Maybe bring back relics from eximus idea?

Completely unrelated to the Prime-Time, but please thank Steve for his awesome periscope, he really nailed it on the head in the last stream.

In that 18 minute stream alone, he gave us more info about the state of Umbra than we've gotten in the last 2 years. So, thanks Steve!

18 minutes ago, (PS4)ArtPrince17 said:

Twitch Drop wait time still needs to be reduced. It's too much of a hassle to wait a whole 30 minutes for a display, especially when it's like 3 in the morning for some people.

Just put it on your phone on charger and volume down and display brightness down and go back to bed

THIS JUST IN!! We will be visiting YOUR Dojos (PC) on Prime Time tonight to see what you've been up to since the Dojo Remaster in Update 22.16.0. Got a massive mecha fighting robot ala Power Rangers hiding out in your hanger? We want to see it!

Just now, [DE]Danielle said:

THIS JUST IN!! We will be visiting YOUR Dojos (PC) on Prime Time tonight to see what you've been up to since the Dojo Remaster in Update 22.16.0. Got a massive mecha fighting robot ala Power Rangers hiding out in your hanger? We want to see it!

Oh nice! Rip, I won’t be in-game at that time. :c

Archived