Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Prime Time #201: Tonight at 7pm ET!!

[DE]Danielle

1 hour ago, NephalemUnlimited said:

No spacemom?NOT WATCHING!!!!Also can't you do the prime times a bit earlyer?Like the DevStream time,i mean for the players like myself when prime time starts its 3 in the morning....If i want to stay up until then im gona be a zombie the entire day...

The Devstreams are earlier because it is convenient for the devs not because it's convenient for us. 

You don't have to watch Prime Time live you can always watch the VoD the next day when it's convenient for you. 

"but wait!" you say "I'll miss out on the Twitch drops~" 

If you want the twitch drops as well as maintaining your sleep cycle it's really simple.... Load up the Warframe Twitch page before you go to sleep, set your computer to shut down a few minutes after Primetime is scheduled to end. Then shut off your monitor, power off your speakers and go to bed as normal. As long as you left the browser window in focus it should auto load into Primetime and again you can catch the actual content the next day when it's convenient in the VoD. 

1 minute ago, Vetprime said:

DE

Please explain how to display the fan art in Codex, because I have no clue how to do it.......

Thanks 

Well I'm not DE but I can try to explain *boots up warframe*

You need to go into the landing craft decoration mode

ESC>Equiptment>Landing Craft>Decorate

Place your cursor where you want the display to be and press 1. That will bring up the decoration selection screen. From which you will select the display you wish to place. Any display can display any image so don't let what is on the preview fool you.

Press M1 to confirm/lock the location of the display.

From there you can choose to "Swap Image" which will bring up the list of available Display Art.

4 minutes ago, (XB1)DS Monkfish said:

Where is this fan art of which you speak, Danielle? It doesn't seem to get updated for consoles :(

Consoles are naturally going to take longer since they probably end up having to piggyback the fan art updates on larger content updates, not unlike the partner Glyph updates. 

3 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

PrimeTime201_WithInfo_forum.jpg

Sheldon is afraid of birbs, so we’re dedicating Prime Time #201 to Zephyr Prime in his honor! 

Megan is joined by Danielle to find out why the bird is the word as they crack Relics and attempt to set high scores in Happy Zephyr. Who will be the first to crack under pressure? Will they find out if Zephyr or Relic came first? Tune in to find out!

ALSO, we’ve mixed up the way we showcase Fan Art so that YOU can benefit from these amazing weekly pieces! Each Prime Time there will be a 30-minute Twitch Drop for a free Display, and each episode we will showcase a Fan Art piece that will be added in the in-game Codex for your decorating pleasure!

PLUS, don’t miss your chance at a ZEPHYR Prime Access giveaway for a lucky viewer! We’ve also added a spin to prizes this week… c’mon big money no whammies!

See you here tonight, March 22nd at 7 p.m. ET. Check your time zones here.

Edit: THIS JUST IN!! We will be visiting YOUR Dojos (PC) on Prime Time tonight to see what you've been up to since the Dojo Remaster in Update 22.16.0. Got a massive mecha fighting robot ala Power Rangers hiding out in your hanger? We want to see it! 

Fun times! 

2 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

THIS JUST IN!! We will be visiting YOUR Dojos (PC) on Prime Time tonight to see what you've been up to since the Dojo Remaster in Update 22.16.0. Got a massive mecha fighting robot ala Power Rangers hiding out in your hanger? We want to see it!

The new Pacific Rim movie literally comes out TONIGHT, but you went with a Power Rangers reference instead?  FOR SHAME, Danielle!

Archived