Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dev Workshop: Endless Kuva Survival & Kuva Guardian Changes!

corpuskiller20

3 hours ago, Firetempest said:

3 hours ago, Firetempest said:

Because there are plenty of players who run for 2 hours or more as 'end game' challenge because cheesing lvl 400+ enemies is the only way they get their kicks. #nottwitter. 

you don't know that you spend more time moderating forms than playing...only way to cheese lvl 400+ enemies is by octavia without using any weapons off topic..
# isn't only for twitter #

1 hour ago, (PS4)owenslim said:

You don't know that you spend more time moderating forms than playing...only way to cheese lvl 400+ enemies is by octavia without using any weapons off topic..

# isn't only for twitter #

You're not good enough no matter the frame to reach 1 hour anyway so scaleing would be pointless. See I can make up stuff without anything backing it as well. #ohsnap

1 hour ago, Platinum said:

no it is what I and a few friends can do on the usual

Except When the siphon is far off the beaten path. Or when you're stuck with a survival siphon 5 min guaranteed at least even in an organized squad. Adding on load times between each siphon....

Just for reference the survivals generally beat out siphons and this is being generous.

For now, every time if i want to farm kuva i should use the resource booster, kavat's buff is not that "interested" because it can go for 1 or 2 kuva harvester. Also, because kuva survival is not popular anymore, just do it solo with nekros and can on for 30 mins straight and no harvester destroyed (if there's any, i think that's my limit), bring slash weapon and you good to go.

Also for those who don't know kavat's buff also multiplies the kuva even you have resource booster so you will get 800 kuva per harvester. So yeah, buying resource booster is what make kuva farming fun but i don't know if this is what DE want and with current kuva consumption in the riven, it'll have some people to grind their teeth to farm this XD

Kuva survival wasn't just a flop was murdered by DE.

Right now the kuva per minit is lower then kuva syphon survival. Yes let that sink in the slowest way to get kuva can still be faster then the much hyped and summarily executed game mode because they balanced it around a pee nerfed charm and the assumption of a permit booster.

Intact all this update achieved was to piss a whole lot of player off because the message DE sent was "we don't value you, grind and shut the #*!% up"

I still hold to the old points I made, increase it by 50 per tower and rework charm in some way or add a void fissue style sailing to all endless missions with the rotashion 5 reward being a missing appropriate resource, in this case 200 kuva + modifier's for KS

• 3 weeks later...

I'm going to agree, having run several kuva survivals for 30+ minutes on the fact that Kuva reward per tower should be bumped to about 250. After the fix that made it so the 5% life supports from enemies return to their usual drop rate base, the mission was made a slight bit easier to farm especially with a Nekros hanging around.

HOWEVER! I'm a fan of risk vs. reward for these instances. With the increase of reward also increase the volume of enemies that show up with some partial scaling that is also cumulative to the time spent in missions. It still provides the high intensity and gives a bit more adequate rewards comparative to the lifesupport NOT gained by using a tower normally. This also means that due to the volume of enemies the slack could potentially be picked up by the life support that enemies drop.

Keep in mind too that increasing the volume of enemies like an alarm triggered on an interception missions should also be PER KUVA SIPHON. More risk vs reward play, if you accidentally trigger two siphons at once, your team is split and now you've gotta fight all the harder to keep those siphons alive.

Archived