Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dev Workshop: Endless Kuva Survival & Kuva Guardian Changes!

corpuskiller20

1 minute ago, (PS4)sarahsaurusx2014 said:

Just like in void fissures.. You get the SAME reward! Whether you go for 20 rotations in a single mission or if you do 5 missions of 4 rotations......

and in ur mind that's fair? going bck to the starting point grabbing a snack take a lil nap and go again while the other guy keeps going struggling on only to get the same rewards?

Just now, Deathmk56 said:

and in ur mind that's fair? going bck to the starting point grabbing a snack take a lil nap and go again while the other guy keeps going struggling on only to get the same rewards?

Yep! Once you hit a 4th rotation you have 2 choices in all endless missions.

1. Leave because why work harder for the same reward.

2. Stay to test yourself or bragging rights.

Ok lets try to make this productive an Civil - I understand how passionate we are about this game which is great but lets rain it in to offer some more productive feedback - Seen some great suggestions so far. Keep it up and stay away from making comments personal.

As the other player say , the ammount of Kuva isent really good for doing endless missions, the sames gos for the normal ones, but for the start its really nice if we can get 50 Kuva more for every one we finish its really great like 200; 250; 300; 350; 400; .......... or a littel bit less like 50 to have this 200; 225 ; 250 : 275 ; 300 ; ........

and scaling Bacons becouse if we have a Baocn with this low health a long run is doomed from the beginning even with a Frost

2 minutes ago, Deathmk56 said:

better question if u were put in a glass room and given the choice to clean 1 glass for $200 or all the glasses for the same 200 per glass but each glass u clean u loose a cleaning supply but u can clean the same glasses over again without loosing anything basically u keep the supplies u have as long as u don't move on to a new glass and u get paid per glass repeating glasses included  as previously stated wen u choose to stop. wat would u do?

Bring my own cleaner that was given to me moments ago (smeeta booster) and repeatedly clean the same one

13 minutes ago, Deathmk56 said:

exactly its only logical so y was an alternative given if it doesn't have a rational benefit

As i have explained, you can get 3200 kuva from 1 tower. Thats more than a single flood with a booster... Except you choose when to recieve it and how many times your willing to do so.

With your thinking.... While they're at it after ypur 4th rotation in a fissure you get 2 prime drops instead of 1 and after another 4 rotation you get 3.. Scaling should be only to the towers hp and then enemies.

Im truly sorry if you cannot comprehend basic math.

26 minutes ago, (PS4)sarahsaurusx2014 said:

As i have explained, you can get 3200 kuva from 1 tower. Thats more than a single flood with a booster... Except you choose when to recieve it and how many times your willing to do so.

- Snip -

You...do realize balancing around an incredibly small chance is a bad strategy...right? The odds of your Smeeta Kavat giving you the exact buff you want 3 times over in a sequential order are tiny. Especially since the Charm buff seems to activate (or not at all, from my experience) at incredibly random intervals, and not very reliable at the 28% every 27 seconds.

So, the 3200 Kuva from 1 tower is in an incredibly optimistic scenario where literally everything is in your favor. I wouldn't balance around that.

5 minutes ago, SnipSnipSnipered said:

You...do realize balancing around an incredibly small chance is a bad strategy...right? The odds of your Smeeta Kavat giving you the exact buff you want 3 times over in a sequential order are tiny. Especially since the Charm buff seems to activate (or not at all, from my experience) at incredibly random intervals, and not the 27 stated seconds.

So, the 3200 Kuva from 1 tower is in an incredibly optimistic scenario where literally everything is in your favor. I wouldn't balance around that.

this game is literally all about chance. A Random Number Generator decides everything. 

23 minutes ago, (PS4)sarahsaurusx2014 said:

With your thinking.... While they're at it after ypur 4th rotation in a fissure you get 2 prime drops instead of 1 and after another 4 rotation you get 3.. Scaling should be only to the towers hp and then enemies.

Im truly sorry if you cannot comprehend basic math.

arguing with u is pointless u can't seem to understand how an ever scaling difficulty within a game mode offering rewards is supposed to be especially given that a shorter easier way giving better rewards of the same kind is already implemented if u had an ounce of reasoning ability u would see how stupid u sound

u sound explore this aspect in other games to see how rewards r meant to match the difficulty of a game mode

this game is literally all about chance. A Random Number Generator decides everything. 

That may be so, but most of the odds are fairer than that. Not all of them are, there's a lot I still desire to see tweaked and changed, but the game being balanced around RNG isn't the same as balancing it around a single super-rare scenario that might happen and 1 person maybe getting lucky with it every now and then.

u miss the point the cap of a given reward shouldn't be solely factored by chance especially wen its basically 1 in a million use a smeeta and try getting that resources boost wen u want it 

Have to agree with what Brozime suggested on his vid when this was proposed. Scale the kuva with enemy level and cap off the scaling at around level 100. This gives a HUGE incentive to actually run endless for more than 10 or 20 minutes, while the cap keeps it from punishing everyone else that does not want to (or can not) run it for 3 hours straight. 

1 minute ago, alfaomega04 said:

Have to agree with what Brozime suggested on his vid when this was proposed. Scale the kuva with enemy level and cap off the scaling at around level 100. This gives a HUGE incentive to actually run endless for more than 10 or 20 minutes, while the cap keeps it from punishing everyone else that does not want to (or can not) run it for 3 hours straight. 

damn good ideas ppl that there is reasoning how can u implement a harder way to farm something and give less

players have to have incentive to play a game mode and giving 200 kuva for defending something for a min at that hazardous map is crazy wen u can kill lvl 20-35 at safer easier maps for more

its not easy balancing life support while defending

This is my idea!

After release; 1-  People will stop running siphon and flood missions

2- People wont play new project survival mission. There i can not see any other option.

Hmmm and i think we really need limitless kuva. We really need more than more kuva while we still having new gears. Our needed never been done. There is too many possbilities,

This idea about the 200 kuva per tower really wont make me happy, im still need to farm kuva till next millenium to getting all spesific stats on all rivens i want. 

Maybe decresing Possibilities! Maybe decresing Kuva per roll. Maybe increasing kuva drops. Maybe better way we need a lock system as people talking about on forum for a long while. Lock system will decresad possbilities, and it will let us met with our spesific stats faster. Actually this is our problem. We need faster way. 

well i dont think making the harvester give the same as regular siphons would make players value one over the other since the only benifit to the survival would be not having to leave given that siphons will always have the diversity of changing maps and mission types its just gonna be whether u want the same map for hours or many different ones

3 minutes ago, (PS4)sarahsaurusx2014 said:

Ok guys... Put warframe into a kid mode.. You guys have already put it into easy mode. DE please just hand us everything, we dont want to work hard to gain great things. I want everything to be soooo easy!

wat is ur point?? u think taking on a survival for hours is easy?

compared to doing a 20-35 capture or rescue siphon for better rewards at that?

Archived