Dev Workshop: Endless Kuva Survival & Kuva Guardian Changes!

what if make each kuva drop gives 50 kuva, so u can amke variety of drops from 4x kuva drop (4x 50 each) to like 5 or 6 drops (250 or 300 kuva), considering 5 minute is like the proper amount of finishign kuva siphoon mission (gives around 600 kuva) and this change in kuva fortress survival seems able to get 2 harvester in 5 minute.

Please consider making the Kuva scale with the mission, if the mission started out at 50 and increased by 50 each siphon we would have a reason for doing this mission and finally be able to re-roll those 3,500 rivens we keep telling ourselves "One day I'll roll this riven into something I like, but not today"

Many players want this to be a viable endgame since you guys removed raids (Give raids back btw). It needs to be something better than 200 kuva every cycle: make it 200 on the first, 220 on the second, and so on. This incentives long plays WHICH HAS BEEN DESPERATELY WANTED SINCE RELIC REWORKS.

Thx to reroll Rivens you need somtimes tenthousands of Kuva - can you give us a Possibility to lock Riven preferred Values that they don't roll again - for me it's ok if that brings up the value of Kuva you need to reroll - for example +500 Kuva for every Lock cause I reroll some rivens more than 50 times and still nothing usefull :(

16 minutes ago, Demian_DeVile said:

Thx to reroll Rivens you need somtimes tenthousands of Kuva - can you give us a Possibility to lock Riven preferred Values that they don't roll again - for me it's ok if that brings up the value of Kuva you need to reroll - for example +500 Kuva for every Lock cause I reroll some rivens more than 50 times and still nothing usefull :(

A player suggestion I thought was pretty savvy was using Brilliant Eidolon Shards to lock needed stats.

This seems to be fun, yeah, but as stated by one of the popular comments, the reward isn't that rewarding, defending a weak object from enemies that will grow stronger each passing minute seems to be hard, not to mention the kuva guardian

increasing kuva per life support up to a maximum would be ideal

I think there should be some scaling at least like AABC rotation in Void fissure missions. So the long runs have a meaning. Otherwise no one would play this instead of Siphons... BTW HP scaling is a must... One shotted defense objective by random projectile after some time would definitely ruin the fun...

What if the amount of Kuva rewarded went up after every C rotation (20, 40, 60, etc)? Maybe it starts at 200/ea, then jumped to 250/ea or 300/ea after the first full rotation. Rinse, repeat?

Could give reason to go longer, but not put too much of an emphasis or develop an elitist mindset that would make most groups want to go for the 3+ hours (but would still reward those that would/could). Hope that last bit made sense.

2 hours ago, (PS4)big_eviljak said:

Everyone wanted endless... U got it. Whats the problem.

i knw free speech and all that but i-diots like this is y games start to loose players not promoting game mode that offer competitive playing by adding incentives is how u make a game fail competition is the lifeline of a game

19 hours ago, (PS4)big_eviljak said:

People are never happy. If u dont like the 200 cap, dont do the mission. There problem solved.

If you make content that people won't be interested in trying because its flawed at its core, then you simply wasted time and money that could otherwise be spent on things people will actually play. That is not smart and the players shouldn't be blamed for wrong decisions.

On 3/23/2018 at 3:10 AM, [DE]Sheldon said:

Kuva awarded per successful Kuva Harvester does not increase as the Endless Survival mission progresses. Our intent is for Kuva Survival to mimic the mechanic of Excavation/Defense with the intensity of Survival.

But that's the worst part about endless missions. Having the same reward for constantly increasing difficulty doesn't reward players for staying longer, it just rewards shorter rinse/repeat missions.

The scaling bonuses on endless relic missions should be part of all endless missions, and there should be some mechanism of scaling for wave rewards as well (Mods could scale by quantity or come with increasing amounts of endo already fused, relics could come at different tiers, or in small packs like the syndicate packs, etc).

The one thing that's the most offputting to me in the game as it currently stands is putting in the time and skill to go 2 hours into a survival just to get 5k credits as a reward.

Could you possibly make the kuva drops/ scaling to how endless fissures currently are?

Every 5 minutes a 25% increase / resource booster. I am not sure if it needs a cap, but i think somewhere around the 2 hour mark maybe or when the booster is 200%. 

Also for the AABC rotations,  Kuva as the reward would be really nice. These are just example numbers... 

A= 250 Kuva

B= 500 Kuva

C= 1000 Kuva

Personally i can not have an opinion on it being a "Survival/Excavation" hybrid. But i have a strong feeling that this is going to force people into certain frames if they want to really enjoy it being endless. "LF Nekros, Ivara, Hydroid, Trinity for kuva endless"

One solution, Have it so we need to use/drain the Air support before equipping the kuva filter to it. 

Ouch, this seems like a lot of effort for DE to put into sucj a passive aggressive manner to ensure no one ever runs this "endless" mission.    Ever increasing risk, micromanaging for less reward then the current runs.   Brilliant!

Also DE might want to come up with a slightly better excuse for forcing kuva bottles into it, perhaps a believable one (Ie, even though this mode is poorly designed, we still wanted to make kuva acquisition less efficient).
"

DE we come to u humbly asking u to start making endless be what they're supposed to be a game mode that challenge players to go as far as they can for better rewards starting with tis kuva survival, put life into the contents that will bring longevity to the game instead of failing ideas to drive players further away from a dying game mode which will eventually lead to leaving the game because endless are ur best contents the only one fostering real competition and challenge loose that and the game is dead. as i said before competition is the lifeline of a game all other contents are basically just for taking a break so having only break time contents being promoted leaves a boring game just waiting to die

Ok but, here's the issue I have with this. One single mission type on one node is not an adequate fix-all. 

Add a fixed Kuva reward to all the missions in the Fortress, equivalent to a Siphon mission's amount, or 75% of one. Add Kuva caches to the reward tables of the Spy vaults and Exterminate caches (50% of a Siphon's worth). Have the Kuva Guardians themselves be able to drop little bits of it as an uncommon resource. Add it to the reward tables of the Defense mission (and revise that godawful deathtrap of a tile ffs). Hell, add resource caches to all the non-endless Kuva Fortress missions. That'd give the entire place life and diversity, while still demanding more than just base mission completion out of the players if they want Kuva out of the deal. 

The tileset and its contents alone are already much more work to complete their respective mission types than anywhere else on the star chart, but they've lacked appropriate rewards. This is an opportunity to finally seed proper incentive for players to bother with it.

Survival being the only alternate avenue for Kuva farming isn't the right silver bullet for this topic, as all the other missions in the tileset would still be dead content. We want to have reason to play there.

14 minutes ago, SpaceBad said:

Ok but, here's the issue I have with this. One single mission type on one node is not an adequate fix-all. 

hold up bro we ain't making hostile take over demands we aren't here to tell DE how to run there game just to make it do wat its suppose to i.e; making endless reward u for how for u get both with kuva coming and future implementation so lets just dial it down and focus on the real issue here adding incentives to go further so the game mode can be played as design initially intended 

An another worthless Mission , 200 Kuva for non Scalling life support. 

Mhmm a Kuva Flood Req. 5 mins for 1200 Kuva why i need play 10 Mins for 400 ? . 

An Option for Kuva Survival is Life Scaling for Life Support and Kuva. It means After 5 Mins u gain 50 Kuva more. This would make the Kuva Survival Worth. 

Greetz

Mr_ClapClap

because its ridiculous and re-tarded creating an endless game mode or game modes rather that gives absolutely nothing for pushing further also considering the escalating difficulty. totally insane even more so that players are given the impression that they aren't meant to go passed the 4th rotation like really???

7 hours ago, Deathmk56 said:

i knw free speech and all that but i-diots like this is y games start to loose players not promoting game mode that offer competitive playing by adding incentives is how u make a game fail competition is the lifeline of a game

Whos leaving the game? 

Archived