Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Different Operator Voice = different Character.

NoSpax

Ok, all operators have different voices. 

Each of them resemble a certain character aspect. Of the female voices, one of them is cheery and childish, the other one calm and collected. Male voices seem to reflect that. 

Why don't we do a step into that direction and also change the lines of a operator based on this Character aspect? 

I know, this will take A LOT of time for the voiceover people and a steep increase of Client size, but it will add more variety to the usual lines spoken, based on the personality. I don't mind "my warframe is stronk" and "we fought with Honor" , but there are different ways to say that. 

I am not saying giving more screams in rage to... Wait a sec, we do have this Yin-Yang on our profiles, why not have that influence how the operator talks? An evil operator will scoff at or insult enemies, while a good operator will treat them with respect, even they are our enemy. 

We have some sarcastic lines already. You know, that one with "Grineer should clone something less ugly". I laughed my rear off, hearing this. More of them would be funny, I am a fan of black humor. 

Why not improve that a little further down the road ? :)