• Announcements

• [DE]Aidan

HOW TO: Claim Stream Prizes!   04/04/18

Hello Twitch viewing Tenno! As Twitch has recently changed their messaging procedures to exclude the traditional “Messages” system we have decided to update this post with more relevant into on how to claim prizes! The preferred method is actually much simpler now so please read up and follow these screenshot examples and you can’t go wrong! Remember, only Tenno that have had their Twitch name selected by our random “Twitch Picker” app are eligible for prizes. Please only send us a whisper if you are one such Tenno. Please Note: To be entered into a Platinum give-away on the Warframe Twitch Channel, all you have to do is log into Twitch and watch the stream. Despite what you may see in chat, there is NO requirement to post anything in chat. 

Step 1:

If your Twitch name is called out on a official Warframe livestream (Xbox 1 @ 1 / PS4 @ 4 / Prime Time / Devstream), you will need to whisper to the Warframe channel with your in-game alias and the platform you play on (PC, XB1, or PS4). To send a whisper select chat-bubble icon in the bottom right of the screen and search “Warframe” OR type “/w Warframe” and then your message in the chat window.

Step 2:

After sending your whisper to the Warframe Twitch page, please wait patiently for the prize to be added to your account. Typically, the page will message you to confirm that your claim has been heard and that your prize is incoming. 

Step 3 (Optional):

If your prize is not added and your message has not been replied to after 24 hours from the end of the stream, please message [DE]Aidan on the Warframe Forums with the information about what prize you won and on what stream you won this prize. That way, your claim can be checked against our prize records.  

That’s it! Enjoy your prize Tenno! 

MIXER PRIZES - Info Coming Soon!

Now that Warframe has also begun streaming to Mixer, we now run giveaways on this platform as well. Currently, the only way to claim a Mixer prize is to do so during the stream by typing “/w PlayWarframe” and your message into the chat. However, they are planning to add a messaging feature.

We will update this guide when such info becomes available!

[Written with help from Community Moderator NovusNova]

Disclaimer: Platinum received through streaming prizes cannot be traded between players or used to purchase gifts for other players from the Market. It can only be used to purchase items for your own account through the Market in game.
[DE]Megan

Aerial Acrobat Captura Contest is Live!

Topic will be automatically locked at 06:00 PM

Posted (edited)

tg4q0cF.jpg

Aerial Acrobat Captura Contest

A Zephyr Prime has flown into Warframe just in time for Advanced Captura on all platforms! Use these new tools to create a Captura video that shows off the golden bird herself, Zephyr Prime! You can take a Captura video by yourself or include other Tenno in a Multiplayer Captura video.

How to enter?
Take a Captura video showcasing Zephyr Prime and share it in this thread for judging!

OR

Tweet your Captura video on Twitter with the hashtag #AerialAcrobatContest to enter the contest (You must be following the @PlayWarframe Twitter)

How to upload videos from consoles?

Need an example?

Rules:

• Only 1 submission per person – multiple people from the same group can participate as long as the submissions are not the exact same. Get unique and switch it up for maximum creativity!
  • Only 1 Captura video per submission (make it your best!)
  • Captura video must be appropriate for the Forums.
  • The alias of everyone who participated must be listed.
  • Do not steal other Captura videos that are not your own.
  • Do not post on both Twitter and Forums. Choose one location.
  • You must be following the @PlayWarframe Twitter if your submission is a Captura Tweet.
  • Captura Tweet must include the hashtag #AerialAcrobatContest and follow these rules.
  • Do not reserve spots in this thread.
  • Submissions that do not follow these rules will be disqualified.

Prizes:
1st place – 1000 Platinum and your video shared on our @PlayWarframe Twitter!
2nd place – 750 Platinum and your video shared on our @PlayWarframe Twitter!
3rd place – 500 Platinum and your video shared on our @PlayWarframe Twitter!
4th place – 250 Platinum!
5th place – 100 Platinum!

Winners will be determined based on creating a unique Zephyr Prime Captura video. Every Tenno who participated will receive the respective prize!

This contest starts now until April 26th at 2:00 p.m. ET!

ALL PLAYERS FROM EACH PLATFORM CAN PARTICIPATE!

Flap your way to success - good luck!! 

Edited by [DE]Megan
fixed error in 4th place prize
  • Like 9

So that's why Baro brought it. Wish he'd start bringing two new cosmetics per visit instead of one.

• Like 3

Pretty neat contest! Kinda sad that players who don’t own Zephyr Prime are not eligible for the contest. 

• Woah 2
  • Applause 3
  • Upvote 14

Just now, xXDeadsinxX said:

Pretty neat contest! Kinda sad that players who don’t own Zephyr Prime are not eligible for the contest. 

3 more days left till shes done Dx

Just now, soshootso said:

So, do we get anything for participating? Or just top 5 get prizes?

A sense of pride and accomplishment.

• Like 1
  • Haha 19
  • Satisfied 1
  • Applause 3
  • Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, xXDeadsinxX said:

That's why you have over a month to get it, and complete the task for the event...

• Applause 2

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Aerial Acrobat Captura Contest

I thought this was a post about finally adding melee air combos :^(

Oh boi,i just was doing some stuff with captura and i see this,just got 47 plat but that isn't enough for birb prime so im kinda tilted.

Tho maybe someone will sell it.

Well, 2 days until my zephyr prime is done so I'll try something when I can

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

How to enter?
Take a Captura video showcasing Zephyr Prime and share it in this thread for judging!

OR

Tweet your Captura video on Twitter with the hashtag #AerialAcrobatContest to enter the contest (You must be following the @PlayWarframe Twitter)

How to upload videos from consoles?

Need an example?

Oh, so it's kind of a gif/webm and not a video. Yeah, I can do this (was worried I'd have to fiddle with some complicated video editing). Also, I'm a bit confused with "Every Tenno who participated will receive the respective prize" part. Does that mean all entrants will receive something (like a sigil) or is it just a bad misunderstanding on my part? Not that it matters though, this will be the first contest I'll participate in so I'm excited to see all of the other entries.

Edited by xarabas02
Messed up [DE]Megan's imgur link in my quote, oh well

3 minutes ago, xarabas02 said:

Oh, so it's kind of a gif/webm and not a video. Yeah, I can do this (was worried I'd have to fiddle with some complicated video editing). Also, I'm a bit confused with "Every Tenno who participated will receive the respective prize" part. Does that mean all entrants will receive something (like a sigil) or is it just a bad misunderstanding on my part? Not that it matters though, this will be the first contest I'll participate in so I'm excited to see all of the other entries.

It means all participants to a single submission, via multiplayer Captura, should that submission win.

• Upvote 1