[DE]Megan

Aerial Acrobat Captura Contest is Live!

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

tg4q0cF.jpg

Aerial Acrobat Captura Contest

A Zephyr Prime has flown into Warframe just in time for Advanced Captura on all platforms! Use these new tools to create a Captura video that shows off the golden bird herself, Zephyr Prime! You can take a Captura video by yourself or include other Tenno in a Multiplayer Captura video.

How to enter?
Take a Captura video showcasing Zephyr Prime and share it in this thread for judging!

OR

Tweet your Captura video on Twitter with the hashtag #AerialAcrobatContest to enter the contest (You must be following the @PlayWarframe Twitter)

How to upload videos from consoles?

Need an example?
 

 

Rules:

  • Only 1 submission per person – multiple people from the same group can participate as long as the submissions are not the exact same. Get unique and switch it up for maximum creativity!
  • Only 1 Captura video per submission (make it your best!)
  • Captura video must be appropriate for the Forums.
  • The alias of everyone who participated must be listed.
  • Do not steal other Captura videos that are not your own.
  • Do not post on both Twitter and Forums. Choose one location.
  • You must be following the @PlayWarframe Twitter if your submission is a Captura Tweet.
  • Captura Tweet must include the hashtag #AerialAcrobatContest and follow these rules.
  • Do not reserve spots in this thread.
  • Submissions that do not follow these rules will be disqualified.

Prizes:
1st place – 1000 Platinum and your video shared on our @PlayWarframe Twitter!
2nd place – 750 Platinum and your video shared on our @PlayWarframe Twitter!
3rd place – 500 Platinum and your video shared on our @PlayWarframe Twitter!
4th place – 250 Platinum!
5th place – 100 Platinum!

Winners will be determined based on creating a unique Zephyr Prime Captura video. Every Tenno who participated will receive the respective prize!

This contest starts now until April 26th at 2:00 p.m. ET!
 
ALL PLAYERS FROM EACH PLATFORM CAN PARTICIPATE!

Flap your way to success - good luck!! 

Edited by [DE]Megan
fixed error in 4th place prize
  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So that's why Baro brought it. Wish he'd start bringing two new cosmetics per visit instead of one.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pretty neat contest! Kinda sad that players who don’t own Zephyr Prime are not eligible for the contest. 

  • Woah 2
  • Applause 3
  • Upvote 15

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, xXDeadsinxX said:

Pretty neat contest! Kinda sad that players who don’t own Zephyr Prime are not eligible for the contest. 

3 more days left till shes done Dx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, soshootso said:

So, do we get anything for participating? Or just top 5 get prizes?

A sense of pride and accomplishment.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 19
  • Satisfied 1
  • Applause 3
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, xXDeadsinxX said:

Pretty neat contest! Kinda sad that players who don’t own Zephyr Prime are not eligible for the contest. 

That's why you have over a month to get it, and complete the task for the event...

  • Applause 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Aerial Acrobat Captura Contest

I thought this was a post about finally adding melee air combos :^(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh boi,i just was doing some stuff with captura and i see this,just got 47 plat but that isn't enough for birb prime so im kinda tilted.

Tho maybe someone will sell it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, 2 days until my zephyr prime is done so I'll try something when I can

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

How to enter?
Take a Captura video showcasing Zephyr Prime and share it in this thread for judging!

OR

Tweet your Captura video on Twitter with the hashtag #AerialAcrobatContest to enter the contest (You must be following the @PlayWarframe Twitter)

How to upload videos from consoles?

Need an example?
 

5

Oh, so it's kind of a gif/webm and not a video. Yeah, I can do this (was worried I'd have to fiddle with some complicated video editing). Also, I'm a bit confused with "Every Tenno who participated will receive the respective prize" part. Does that mean all entrants will receive something (like a sigil) or is it just a bad misunderstanding on my part? Not that it matters though, this will be the first contest I'll participate in so I'm excited to see all of the other entries.

Edited by xarabas02
Messed up [DE]Megan's imgur link in my quote, oh well

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, xarabas02 said:

Oh, so it's kind of a gif/webm and not a video. Yeah, I can do this (was worried I'd have to fiddle with some complicated video editing). Also, I'm a bit confused with "Every Tenno who participated will receive the respective prize" part. Does that mean all entrants will receive something (like a sigil) or is it just a bad misunderstanding on my part? Not that it matters though, this will be the first contest I'll participate in so I'm excited to see all of the other entries.

It means all participants to a single submission, via multiplayer Captura, should that submission win.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.