Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Aerial Acrobat Captura Contest is Live!

[DE]Megan

tg4q0cF.jpg

Aerial Acrobat Captura Contest

A Zephyr Prime has flown into Warframe just in time for Advanced Captura on all platforms! Use these new tools to create a Captura video that shows off the golden bird herself, Zephyr Prime! You can take a Captura video by yourself or include other Tenno in a Multiplayer Captura video.

How to enter?
Take a Captura video showcasing Zephyr Prime and share it in this thread for judging!

OR

Tweet your Captura video on Twitter with the hashtag #AerialAcrobatContest to enter the contest (You must be following the @PlayWarframe Twitter)

How to upload videos from consoles?

Need an example?

Rules:

• Only 1 submission per person – multiple people from the same group can participate as long as the submissions are not the exact same. Get unique and switch it up for maximum creativity!
  • Only 1 Captura video per submission (make it your best!)
  • Captura video must be appropriate for the Forums.
  • The alias of everyone who participated must be listed.
  • Do not steal other Captura videos that are not your own.
  • Do not post on both Twitter and Forums. Choose one location.
  • You must be following the @PlayWarframe Twitter if your submission is a Captura Tweet.
  • Captura Tweet must include the hashtag #AerialAcrobatContest and follow these rules.
  • Do not reserve spots in this thread.
  • Submissions that do not follow these rules will be disqualified.

Prizes:
1st place – 1000 Platinum and your video shared on our @PlayWarframe Twitter!
2nd place – 750 Platinum and your video shared on our @PlayWarframe Twitter!
3rd place – 500 Platinum and your video shared on our @PlayWarframe Twitter!
4th place – 250 Platinum!
5th place – 100 Platinum!

Winners will be determined based on creating a unique Zephyr Prime Captura video. Every Tenno who participated will receive the respective prize!

This contest starts now until April 26th at 2:00 p.m. ET!

ALL PLAYERS FROM EACH PLATFORM CAN PARTICIPATE!

Flap your way to success - good luck!! 

Edited by [DE]Megan
fixed error in 4th place prize
  • Like 8

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

How to enter?
Take a Captura video showcasing Zephyr Prime and share it in this thread for judging!

OR

Tweet your Captura video on Twitter with the hashtag #AerialAcrobatContest to enter the contest (You must be following the @PlayWarframe Twitter)

How to upload videos from consoles?

Need an example?

Oh, so it's kind of a gif/webm and not a video. Yeah, I can do this (was worried I'd have to fiddle with some complicated video editing). Also, I'm a bit confused with "Every Tenno who participated will receive the respective prize" part. Does that mean all entrants will receive something (like a sigil) or is it just a bad misunderstanding on my part? Not that it matters though, this will be the first contest I'll participate in so I'm excited to see all of the other entries.

Edited by xarabas02
Messed up [DE]Megan's imgur link in my quote, oh well

3 minutes ago, xarabas02 said:

Oh, so it's kind of a gif/webm and not a video. Yeah, I can do this (was worried I'd have to fiddle with some complicated video editing). Also, I'm a bit confused with "Every Tenno who participated will receive the respective prize" part. Does that mean all entrants will receive something (like a sigil) or is it just a bad misunderstanding on my part? Not that it matters though, this will be the first contest I'll participate in so I'm excited to see all of the other entries.

It means all participants to a single submission, via multiplayer Captura, should that submission win.