Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Aerial Acrobat Captura Contest is Live!

[DE]Megan

Zephyr Prime raining down fire, death and all things nasty at plains.

Music: Keith Power - Wings of War (Warframe OST)

Render is 720p at 60fps, best the free version of Lightworks does, just added music & fade out though, no other edits.

• Like 1

Hi everyone! Here's my take on the Captura Contest. Featuring one of the best augments for the Plains of Eidolon: Jet Stream!

Took a looong whole day to do. A little bit of professional work, editing, and getting in and out of Captura Mode to get the right vision for the film, but rest assured there are no external special effects added. Just added custom sound effects for some segments(Dive Bomb Explosion, some Tail Wind zooming effects, etc.) and cinematic-grade Lumetri coloring, all of which are purchased for general usage and legal for use.

Music is 100% royalty-free and purchased from audiojungle.net. The music played a big part in the sequencing and theme of the videos.

Cheers!

MiggyDeePH

Edited by MiggyDeePH
  • Like 2

On 4/3/2018 at 11:54 AM, MiggyDeePH said:

Hi everyone! Here's my take on the Captura Contest. Featuring one of the best augments for the Plains of Eidolon: Jet Stream!

Took a looong whole day to do. A little bit of professional work, editing, and getting in and out of Captura Mode to get the right vision for the film, but rest assured there are no external special effects added. Just added custom sound effects for some segments(Dive Bomb Explosion, some Tail Wind zooming effects, etc.) and cinematic-grade Lumetri coloring, all of which are purchased for general usage and legal for use.

Music is 100% royalty-free and purchased from audiojungle.net. The music played a big part in the sequencing and theme of the videos. It really fits in like an Orokin Reactor!

Scenes Used:

• Plains of Eidolon Captura Scene
  • Cetus Normal Scene

Programs Used:

• Adobe Premiere Pro
  • Adobe After Effects
  • Adobe Photoshop (Color Correction Static Overlay for certain segments like final ocean scene for more photorealism, and for Thumbnail)
  • Adobe Audition CC

Cheers!

MiggyDeePH

Looks amazing, probably the best here. unfortunately the rules say you can only use one captura video in your submission. I wish they'd change it but I thought I'd tell you

Hey guys! We decided to make a bad mockup of a 90s montage. Sorta.

Made with love, care, Sony VEGAS Pro, and many hours, Bird Of Prey is a mildly psychedelic short film that showcases an overconfident Zephyr Prime and an evil Rhino having a showdown. We don’t know why he’s evil. He just looks menacing.

The song is Resurrection from the Far Cry: Blood Dragon OST.

NOTE TO MODERATORS: If having one solo sub and one group sub like this is not allowed please remove Hoovy’s solo sub. Also we realized rule 2 existed only after we were finished editing it so you’re getting it anyway.

Thanks for watching!

-Phymon AKA Skollvaldr

-Hoovytaurus

PC

Edited by Phymon
Bold text by accident and bad spacing.
  • Like 1

This is my submission:

Upload Studio was used to edit this video, Xbox One to record.

I Evilpricetag was the only one responsible for this video.

Plains gets a little glitchy after a while, I wanted to share this, its not my submission just something that happend after dealing with Zephyr, but I also would like to note I need no reward, I already got Akvasto Prime:

Edited by (XB1)Evilpricetag

This is not a contest submission. I'm aware that the following pictures do not qualify for this contest. I'm posting these because I hardly share any pictures and I happened to take a few flight pictures in game and in captura when the event started and thought the viewers of this thread might get creative ideas from them.jDfUJl1.jpgzpSO0Fd.jpgYaeTKE5.jpggkvlMcC.jpgkaOUtj8.jpgRgXqWz9.jpg

PC: Solstice_Absol

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="3Ks4xcs"><a href="//imgur.com/3Ks4xcs"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

https://i.imgur.com/3Ks4xcs.mp4

(I attempted the embedding option that was given on the Imgur page, which should have done the same graphic that is shown on the intro post of this thread. However I cannot seem to get it to work. So I also posted a direct link. Any suggestions that I should try to get the embed to work, please let me know for future references!)

Edited by Solstice_Absol
Attempting to embed the post as shown in the intro post, I can't seem to get it to work.