Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Aerial Acrobat Captura Contest is Live!

[DE]Megan

2 hours ago, Zahnny said:

So that's why Baro brought it. Wish he'd start bringing two new cosmetics per visit instead of one.

Uh don't think it's required for the contest to take a captura video in that Orokin Captura Scene that Baro brought today? Pretty sure any will do.

Ok, n00b question but....how exactly am I supposed to make this video? Is there a tool for such thing in captura options (couldn't find it, maybe I missed it) or do I need to use some third party tool. Specifically, how did Megan and the other make those imgur videos, that's what I'm wondering.

6 hours ago, GreyEnneract said:

I thought this was a post about finally adding melee air combos :^(

Only if you could control her like the archwings. Sadly this is not the case. Zephyr is more glide with style and not fly with a purpose.

Vanilla Zephyr should be allowed in this competition not everyone can just buy her or have the time to farm.  However the rules dont say you cant use vanilla Zephyr.  I feel as if Im discriminating a little as I have Zephyr prime and wont be taking part in the competition,  Is that wrong?  good luck fellow Tenno 👍

I keep getting dc'd for no reason. Would really appreciate it if this issue can be resolved. Seems like the recent server update made it worse imo. I don't like to be the one to complain, it's just starting to get frustrating. Also, buff the Kronen. The miniscule boost in stats don't make it worth getting. Would've been cool to see it as a crit wep rather than status.