[DE]Megan

Aerial Acrobat Captura Contest is Live!

2 hours ago, Zahnny said:

So that's why Baro brought it. Wish he'd start bringing two new cosmetics per visit instead of one.

Uh don't think it's required for the contest to take a captura video in that Orokin Captura Scene that Baro brought today? Pretty sure any will do.

2 minutes ago, FLASHBAXX said:

It means all participants to a single submission, via multiplayer Captura, should that submission win.

Ohhh yeah I get it now. Thanks for explaining!

23 minutes ago, 123465778 said:

Oh boi,i just was doing some stuff with captura and i see this,just got 47 plat but that isn't enough for birb prime so im kinda tilted.

Tho maybe someone will sell it.

Just run lots of Neo and Lith fissures, other players bring her relics all the time. You'll have her soon enough.

1 час назад, FLASHBAXX сказал:

It means all participants to a single submission, via multiplayer Captura, should that submission win.

not really sure, seems out of "multiplayer captura" context. My bet is on some sigil - like stuff

Ok, n00b question but....how exactly am I supposed to make this video? Is there a tool for such thing in captura options (couldn't find it, maybe I missed it) or do I need to use some third party tool. Specifically, how did Megan and the other make those imgur videos, that's what I'm wondering.

4 hours ago, xXDeadsinxX said:

Pretty neat contest! Kinda sad that players who don’t own Zephyr Prime are not eligible for the contest. 

Find someone with Zephyr Prime and maybe you can do a video together

6 hours ago, GreyEnneract said:

I thought this was a post about finally adding melee air combos :^(

Only if you could control her like the archwings. Sadly this is not the case. Zephyr is more glide with style and not fly with a purpose.

Well... you said video so that's what I did :)

Some home-brew Warframe music to go with it!
(No idea why the forum doesn't support embedded YT videos...) *edit it does!

Edited by Antonnortivirus
being dumb

Vanilla Zephyr should be allowed in this competition not everyone can just buy her or have the time to farm.  However the rules dont say you cant use vanilla Zephyr.  I feel as if Im discriminating a little as I have Zephyr prime and wont be taking part in the competition,  Is that wrong?  good luck fellow Tenno 👍

16 hours ago, soshootso said:

So, do we get anything for participating? Or just top 5 get prizes?

Everyone gets a trophy doesnt apply here. There's no prize for 32nd place. 

Maybe some international player would like to participate, the problem will be who is informing them.

noticias.png

• Upvote 2

I keep getting dc'd for no reason. Would really appreciate it if this issue can be resolved. Seems like the recent server update made it worse imo. I don't like to be the one to complain, it's just starting to get frustrating. Also, buff the Kronen. The miniscule boost in stats don't make it worth getting. Would've been cool to see it as a crit wep rather than status.