Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Aerial Acrobat Captura Contest is Live!

[DE]Megan

3 minutes ago, Patzer said:

403 error aka forbidden, you might have it as private

Many thanks for giving me the heads up.

I'm not that good at posting on forums and such.
Not that I'd have much chance anyway, the competition is too good.

Thanks anyway, and hope it's fixed now. :heart:

Well then. That took longer than expected. Have a comparison: http://www.youtubemultiplier.com/5addcda2423bb-warframe-danger-zone-side-by-side-comparison.php

Cast:
Top Hat and Monocle
Guardiavoir
-Noximilien-
Dr_Reed
Bengosha
Archaelic
SmilingMad
DarkDullahan
Chroma
Vykhram
Xennith
DoctorRoosterMD
Apex368
Mattac0n
Madcodebreaker
Razor-Terror
Porcelain
Conargle
-Misan-
Morveyn
Volatice
MountFuji

• Like 1

15 hours ago, TopHatandMonocle said:

Well then. That took longer than expected. Have a comparison: http://www.youtubemultiplier.com/5addcda2423bb-warframe-danger-zone-side-by-side-comparison.php

Cast:
Top Hat and Monocle
Guardiavoir
-Noximilien-
Dr_Reed
Bengosha
Archaelic
SmilingMad
DarkDullahan
Chroma
Vykhram
Xennith
DoctorRoosterMD
Apex368
Mattac0n
Madcodebreaker
Razor-Terror
Porcelain
Conargle
-Misan-
Morveyn
Volatice
MountFuji

THIS took a lot of effort! Coordination alone with the crew, the shared vision you guys had was impeccable. Wish I had friends/clanmates that help me in filmframing. Doing everything all by myself and it's pretty limited and challenging. How you storyboarded that Jet Fighter in the original music video to Zephyr Prime on Archwing was so creative. Amazing content.

You have to be the winner!

15 hours ago, TopHatandMonocle said:

Cast:
Top Hat and Monocle
Guardiavoir
-Noximilien-
Dr_Reed
Bengosha
Archaelic
SmilingMad
DarkDullahan
Chroma
Vykhram
Xennith
DoctorRoosterMD
Apex368
Mattac0n
Madcodebreaker
Razor-Terror
Porcelain
Conargle
-Misan-
Morveyn
Volatice
MountFuji

This is amazing. This has already won 1st place in my heart. Check your forum messages. I want to organize a gift for all the cited participants.

Here's mine. Sorry for my S#&amp;&#036;ty voice, it's because I'm allergic and there are pollens everywhere... Gotta love the Spring. That's why the pronunciation of some words might sound wrong and bad, please forgive me ;<

Wish there was a way to place enemies in certain spots like decorations and give them options like invulnerability and toggle AI at the same time. AI actually freaks out if you switch teleport with them while they're toggled off. Either way, here's my almost late entry :)

PC:Mezuriel

" Only 1 Captura video per submission (make it your best!) "

tbh this rule needs to be removed. the best and most creative submissions break it and forces us to make longer more boring videos for a submission to be of any good length. It also creates a situation where either the least creative submissions win, or submissions that break this rule win, which is unfair to people who abide by it. I know its late but for future events please consider keeping limiting rules to a minimum. Thanks!

Urrgh! One more day of the contest, work tomorrow, and I left it all to today before I have to go to bed to figure out the new captura settings.. :sleep: I admit defeat..

This looks like an amazing new captura mode to play with with the "advanced camera settings".. once I figure it out. 

Good luck to those that entered! I can't wait to see the winners