Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Glaive disappearing and bugging out.

Josel2696

Ever since the combo Glaive + sidearm was added I've been having problems with the glaive itself sometimes starting to orbit around my warframe when I throw it for a long time instead of returning to my hand or just disappearing from my hand and not being able to throw it for the duration of the mission (had it happen on several survival missions where I couldn't extract because the team didn't want to, +20 mins without being able to use the combo).

• When the glaive starts orbiting, it comes back and I can use it again after a while (switching weapons doesn't help), I think this problem is related to the speed of the glaive itself because when I play Zephyr with her augment for projectile speed, the glaive glitches out even more often.
  • When the glaive disappears entirely, I have no idea what happens or why but I'm stuck with an invisible glaive that can hit at melee ranges and does damage but cannot be thrown (does the animation but doesn't do anything else).

My solution to this problem would be to give the glaive a timer like thrown javelines, if like 10 seconds have passed and the glaive is not on your hand, spawn it back or have it to force-return to it.

Thank you for reading and sorry for any bad stuff that I didn't see or corrected.

Edit:

Nobody has ever had this happen? It happens too often to be only me...

Edited by Josel2696

• 4 years later...

this happens to me very frequently where the throwing melee and its functions entirely just disappears until i jump in to the next mission and nothing i do gets it back during the mission it disappears 

and we are now many years in and DE barely touch older buggs